#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:29 PM

A project I'm helping spa with and maybe a possible Dx of this classic 2p'er!
Does anybody have any scans or higher quality images of the buttons on this machine I could use please. Also will be requiring a note and a 2p Image aswell

As you can see from the image below its ropey in places and it will need a complete re-text but I think it could be OK for a layout.
Thanks in advance vectra666

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:12 PM

You might get lucky but it's doubtful, there were a few machines that used these buttons it might be worth trawling through what is available at MPUMECCA.   Though they look fairly easy to recreate, if I get chance I might do them, they could be useful for anyone I guess.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

Yep was thinking the Mecca as just looked and there is a few button scans of various PCP machine's.
Again this is what this site lacks a good resource's section of various things as in reel symbols, decals and button scans etc.

Edited by vectra666, 04 May 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#4 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:25 PM

The only resources that aren't available are ones that may never become available unfortunately.  I personally don't have the desire for fme like I did many years ago.  Hopefully Guitar's Amber with Epoch will change things, though epoch artwork is an issue there. We've all missed the boat there regarding resources, epoch machines are getting fairly scarce in arcades nowadays.

J

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

none of the required buttons I need via the mecca, can't seam to find em anywhere, even pook's pcp layout's don't have em.

#6 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:48 PM

Have a look on my dx of fruit cracker, if there wrong have a look at a dx called money trapper by ploggy, they should be the right ones.
Hold the bells mate.

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:27 PM

same design but different wording also the two orange pcp buttons no other layout has them, never mind i'll see how they light up when I get to that stage.

Again the layout won't be perfect but hopefully it'll be a stage or two better than the dx layout we have atm. I've got my work cut out trying to find the nudge icons etc

#8 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:10 PM

The two orange buttons with the pcp logo on them do nothing. Pcp put a decal in em instrad of leaving em blank. Most of there machines were reglasses so went in all sorts of cabs.
Hold the bells mate.

#9 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:50 PM

The only resources that aren't available are ones that may never become available unfortunately.  I personally don't have the desire for fme like I did many years ago.  Hopefully Guitar's Amber with Epoch will change things, though epoch artwork is an issue there. We've all missed the boat there regarding resources, epoch machines are getting fairly scarce in arcades nowadays.

J

I haven't ... Have been keeping resources like this for years...

Have roms for Astras to Epochs, Reelbands for Epochs, Decals for Epochs and many other techs that aren't emulated.

All people need to do is get good photos of real machines.

#10 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

The actual pics of the epoch machines are the ones Im talking about. Epoch machines are getting scarce, we could have all been taking pics since Mfme came out. Flyer artwork is pretty bad on some flyers I have seen, low res print work.

J

#11 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

very true to both comments above, even the dreaded Dond and clones will need emulating one day even if that's a decade away, Guitars asked for partytime  arena and the astra clones photo's for possible astra emulation within Amber and yes there's plenty around atm, but when they do become emulated in AMBER they may not be around then. Any member can take photo's even myself if the lighting conditions and or permissions from arcade owners but unfortunately all the partytimes I've play had terrible lighting above them.

Played a partygames £25 this weekend gone put around  £30 in player 3 n 4, no4 gives a jackpot  few quid later goes up and chucks out a £65 board then other half playing no3 goes up and that one chucked out a £76 board also no2 paid out a jackpot after a fiver in was down to last £20 before eventually having £180x£1's in pocket so took em home to refill my fruity lol.

#12 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 08:10 PM

Did you get any photos of it though? :) I bloody hate Party Time!

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#13 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

no lol, but not to worry there's plenty of them down Weston super mud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users