For Sale ELVIS B3 RIO & Elvis Pachislo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 elvisisforever

elvisisforever

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

Hi, I have tried selling my machines on Ebay as I have just moved and no longer have the space for them. (over run with other stuff....)

Of course Ebay removed both of them even though one of them, the pachislo only accepts American 25 cent coins.

Any ideas on how to sell them nowadays.  I know I can put for sale on here but as both machines are Elvis themed

I was hoping to appeal to a collectors market rather than solely a fruit machine market.  ( and hopefully get more money for them.)

Ebay must now surely have killed the market for secondhand machines or is there another way to sell them.

Any help would be appreciated.  What could I expect to get for my Elvis B3 on here. Working perfect and in good condition. ???

Regards,   Chris

#2 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:38 PM

Hi Chris, sale posts are not normally permitted for new members - only regular users and donating members.

As you are new and may not have seen the guidance relating to sale posts, I wanted to let you have the opportunity to take advantage of taking up a membership rather than deleting your post out of hand.

Memberships start from only a pound:
http://www.fruit-emu...ry/2-donations/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users