force 5

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fireball125

fireball125

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:06 PM

can anyone help me get the force 5 download by pook it seems that his site isn't there anymore so ime struggling to get hold of the files your help would be most grateful

#2 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:04 PM

You have limited downloads on this site unless you support by means of donation.  You could probably get it from here, including the ROM's necessary to run the layout.  That sounds like a JPM machine to me, but not sure, its summit I have played yet.  You would have to find out what tech it is first and then ask again to point you to the right emulator, thus directing you then to the layout. and the ROM's if necessary :nah:

Edited by krayzeestyles, 06 April 2016 - 10:05 PM.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:38 AM

Force five is a bellfruit layout scorp1 or 2, it was hosted on dxcellent pooks own site before it had to close. Its not available on here in dx form although there's a classic version by spa. Variants of this come in the form of flashback, Shogun and spectre which are all available on here in dx form playable on mfme3.2. Whether pook will release his 'lost' layout's on here or his site re-opens is upto him I hope the site does re open as pook made lots of excellent quality layout's.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users