Pacman Fruit Machine Mech Not accepting coins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fruit87

fruit87

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

I have a Bell Fruit Pacman fruit machine. I changed the board a while ago as the old one got corroded and took the battery off the new board to stop any leakage issues. It seemed all fine at the time of changing the board, the only thing i didn't test was putting coins through the mech. I started it up yesterday, all boots up fine and plays in free play mode. I tried putting some pound coins through and nothing. I've spent hours testing out different things but It just will not accept coins! I have taken the scorpion 4 board from my fully working DOND machine and tried it in Pacman, but it acts exactly the same all working except it still won't accept coins, so it surely can't be a faulty board? I've even swopped over the mech cable which make no difference. The Pacman mech works fine in DOND so it can't be the mech. All 4 green lights are on the board so voltages are there. The one last thing i did was test voltages going in to the mech. Voltages are there except one 12v, when I compare the same cable to DOND it is present. So I am wondering if this missing 12v on one of the pins is the problem? Or if anyone has other suggestions I could try? I have attached a photo of the connector, pointing to the blue and brown cable missing 12v with a small screwdriver. 

Attached Files

#2 fruitmachine13

fruitmachine13

• Regulars
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 01:47 AM

the mpu should be sending 12v to the coin mech if there Is no 12v the mech won`t work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users