• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#21 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:33 AM

Or a member can easily donate a fiver....which'll mean....

....you....

A) Increase your download quota.

B) Support the site's hosting cost's.

C) View and enjoy a special VIP forum.

It's understood some have tried via PayPal and had issues, if that's the case just pop a PM to aaamusements (Admin/Owner)

#22 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:56 AM

NAILS

cheeky little sh*t

#23 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:15 AM

What special content is in the VIP section?

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#24 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:10 PM

Not a lot lol, no point in having that section any more. I think it was originally set up for creators etc to have first dibs at layout's etc testing and the like, not really any use atm.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#25 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

I just remembered I used to have an old computer posting topics as "Off to Weymouth" but forgot my password. I will only be using my I have finished account now and for good.

#26 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

Not a lot lol, no point in having that section any more. I think it was originally set up for creators etc to have first dibs at layout's etc testing and the like, not really any use atm.

No it wasn't!

#27 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:17 PM

But what is the extra content in the VIP section?

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#28 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:47 PM

But what is the extra content in the VIP section?

J

There used to be a cafe that did cut price chicken dinners but the catering staff jumped ship and went to Poundrun. lol

Posted Image

#29 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:46 PM

As Ady says...

No it wasn't!

I believe it was actually set up originally for the layout creators and certain coloured badges ( remember those... I do ;) ) to have a separate forum from public view to discuss layout problems, gather resources for layouts (ie art and roms) and for members of top donations to have an input on said above, so as no animosity  may have arose from someone doing another's layout etc... anyone having problems with certain aspects of FME in creating layouts among the top 'green badge' creators could discuss before releasing to the main forum their DX/classics.

It wasn't for anyone to have 'first dibs' etc... it was VIP for a reason - you paid donations, earned badges and generally helped one another back then...

It all seems so long ago now!  :bigeyes19:

#30 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:18 PM

that's cleared that up then, thanks for the in depth in's n out's of the vip section. Obviously it was used far more back in the day as there was more being created and discussed within mfme's teenage years. Layout releases from top creators also seam a distant memory now, roll on MAME/MFME and Amber2D/3D hopefully they'll bring the creator's back to the fold for some top quality 1280/1600wdx's as well as my mini dx's lol.

#31 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:47 PM

I seem to recall an awful big hoo-hah when Pandy agreed with Duplu to release a hoard of layouts only to the VIP area.

I could probably find a link if I had half a mind to, although I will admit that that wasn't the true designated purpose of the VIP area.

bj

#32 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:40 PM

I seem to recall an awful big hoo-hah when Pandy agreed with Duplu to release a hoard of layouts only to the VIP area.

I could probably find a link if I had half a mind to, although I will admit that that wasn't the true designated purpose of the VIP area.

bj

Like I said...

It all seems so long ago now!  :bigeyes19:

;) 

#33 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:49 PM

Like I said...

;)

You forced my hand. You knew I couldn't resist a challenge. Cast your beaglies on this bad boy

http://www.fruit-emu...7-vip-releases/

#34 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:10 PM

You forced my hand. You knew I couldn't resist a challenge. Cast your beaglies on this bad boy

http://www.fruit-emu...7-vip-releases/

Oh - before my time on the team... It wasn't like that when I came on board ;) 

#35 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

That was erm interesting lol. :)  Some quality multi-quoting... :) :)

#36 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:43 PM

That was erm interesting lol. :)  Some quality multi-quoting... :) :)

Class lol

#37 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:22 PM

This might be of some use to make clear the misconception of the Acronym :- V.I.P.

VIP Very Important Person VIP Volunteers in Parks VIP Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide VIP Very Important Part VIP Vasoactive Intestinal Polypeptide VIP Video Over IP VIP Verification IP VIP Virtus Pro VIP Virtual Internet Protocol (IETF) VIP Volunteers in Policing VIP Versatile Interface Processor (Cisco) VIP Very Important Pet VIP Violence Intervention Program VIP Veterans Independence Program (Canada) VIP Variable Insurance Products VIP Very Interesting Person VIP Visually Impaired Person VIP Volunteer Incentive Program VIP Verified Identity Pass (biometric security screening product by Verified Identity Pass, Inc.) VIP Vendor Information Pages VIP Very Important Princess VIP Ventilated Improved Pit Latrine VIP Violence Intervention and Prevention (Institute) VIP Vehicle Inspection Program VIP Very Intelligent Person VIP Value in Partnership VIP Ventral Intraparietal VIP Vision in Preschoolers (study) VIP Very Important Parent VIP Victims' Impact Panel (Oklahoma and Tennessee) VIP Vallery Irons Protection VIP Virtual Interrupt Pending VIP Video Interface Port (computer video card overlay interface) VIP Veterans Information Portal VIP Voting Integrity Project VIP Video Information Provider VIP Variable Information Processing VIP Virginia Inland Port VIP Volunteers in Probation VIP Virginia Investment Partnership VIP Venture Initiation Program (Wharton Business School) VIP Virginia Independence Program VIP Volunteer Initiative Program VIP Video Input Processor VIP Visually Integrated Phone VIP Vines Internet Protocol (Banyan) VIP Visual Identity Program VIP Verde Island Passage (Philippines) VIP Voluntary Investment Program VIP Validity Indicator Profile VIP Very Important Presentation VIP Vanpool Incentive Program VIP Virtual Internet Provider VIP Verified Independently for Performance (Graybar) VIP Vehicle Intrusion Program (Toyota) VIP Vendor Information Program VIP Volunteers in Psychotherapy VIP Visual Information Projection VIP Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy VIP Visual Interaction Platform VIP Versatile Internet Platform VIP Volunteer Investment Program VIP Vulnerable Infants Program VIP Video Instructional Program VIP Very Into Pizza (Pizza Hut) VIP Vagabonds in Power (Fela Kuti album) VIP Value in Performance VIP Volunteers for International Partnership VIP Virtual Interactive Personnel VIP Visionary Integration Professionals, Inc VIP Voice Information Processing VIP Virgin Islands Power Yacht (Charters) VIP Valley Investigators of the Paranormal (California) VIP Vacation Interchange Privileges (cruises) VIP Virtual Interface Processor (Cisco) VIP Very Important Pilot VIP Visual Interface for Promela VIP Video Integrator Processor VIP Very Idiotic Person VIP Visual Infusion Phlebitis VIP Ventures in Partnerships VIP Vanity Is Perfection (online group) VIP Vanilla Ice Posse (band) VIP Vp-16 Ifosfamide Cisplatin (chemotherapy protocol, notably for testicular and ovarian cancers) VIP Volume/Issue/Page (referencing quotes from periodicals) VIP Viewers In Profile VIP Volunteer Information Profile VIP VAM Intelligent Protection (Vincera) VIP Valeo Integrated Partners VIP Variable Incentive Pay VIP Vocational Instructor Preparation VIP Violet in Profusion (Petunia variety) VIP Voice Interactive Phone (US West) VIP Very Important Prospect VIP Vertical Interconnect Pillar (Vertical Circuits) VIP Verifone International Partners VIP Value Insurance Plan (MCI) VIP Virtual Infrastructure Protection VIP Victory in Prayer VIP Vehicle Improvement Program VIP Video Image Printer VIP Versatile Individual Program VIP Vendor Involvement Program VIP Vision Industry Partner VIP Volunteer and Internship Programs VIP Vierzon I-Déal Poker (poker club; Vierzon, France) VIP Vallery Irons Protection Team (TV show) VIP Visual Initial Point VIP View Interactive Programming VIP Vertical Intelligent Power VIP Ventures in Peace VIP Very Important Pop VIP Visualization Immersive Projection VIP Venture International Program VIP Very Informed Peers VIP Valued Impression per Pound VIP Vision Interface Project VIP Volunteers in Preservation VIP Vertical Impact Protection VIP Vivid Image Productions (UK video visualists for the dance music industry) VIP Volunteer Interchange Partners VIP Vulnerable Isolated Persons (with Alzheimers Disease; research study) VIP Vendor Integrity Program (Kroll Associates) VIP Verification Integration Plan VIP Violet, Indigo, Purple VIP Video Imaging Projectile VIP Virtual Instant Portal VIP Visual Information Processor/Processing VIP Vision Institute of Professionals VIP Volunteer International Program VIP Visual Information Projector/Projection VIP Visual Information Presentation VIP Versatile Interchange Processor VIP Vendor Improvement Plan VIP Visual Instrument Programmer (Wavetek) VIP Value Improving Practice VIP Very Impatient Person VIP Vertically Installed Planar VIP Vacuum Infusion Process (boat construction) VIP Vision Impaired People (various locations) VIP Vacuum Insulated Pipe VIP Verification Intellectual Property VIP Vienna International Planespotters

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#38 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:17 PM

You forgot the gynecological one rics, Vaginal Internal Probing lol.

Edited by vectra666, 24 March 2016 - 11:18 PM.

#39 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:37 PM

I have a duplicate account named "Geddy", feel free to delete.

[It's a joke meant in good humour, no need to get offended, my real dupe account is called vectra666]

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#40 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:29 PM

I have a duplicate account named "Geddy", feel free to delete.

[It's a joke meant in good humour, no need to get offended, my real dupe account is called vectra666]

Ha Ha Ha !!! :biglaugh:  Now that is funny. Sorry Vecs!!!!!!!

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users