• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

Just a pic of the machine Tensation by Castle.  Same as Revolution same game Attached File  127_170_csupload_39246560.jpg   8.65KB   6 downloadsplay different name.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#2 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:10 PM

Just a pic of the machine Tensation by Castle.  Same as Revolution same game attachicon.gif127_170_csupload_39246560.jpgplay different name.

Can of worms apology!!!

I know now why this can, but cannot be emulated, I should have done some reading before I posted.  Mad that Wizzard posted that video of Revolution working in a classic layout, but from my understanding of reading, did not let FME in on the action and pissed off.....ooops! I'm just a player anyway so what do I know?  Well I now know that things with emulation are a lot more complicated than I thought, I suppose as a player of FME it's very easy to just appreciate, play and take it for granted, rather than look at the perplexing tech that is behind it, particularly if you don't really understand it that well.  I also did not understand that there is only one good coder on FME and that is Guitar, I thought there was hundreds, teached me not to summise really, so lesson learned there for me.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users