• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hey all

Not posted for a wee while . Not played any emus for a while either. But happy to hear that there are still a good few members still dedicated to keep the scene moving forward. Respect to all.

Anyway . Roms . What's the streaky roms from the nineties machine we have ??

Any maygays found that did the nudge / win every credit combo till auto payout

Any projects that do " the roll"

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:12 AM

Tbh i don't think any of the roms we have for streaky machines play how they should do in mfme.Like m1 maygays,in mfme they never roll a jackpot in,play the same software in a real machine and they roll jackpots in,i don't think mfme emulates the token % right or theres something a miss with it.

Hold the bells mate.

#3 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

I've actually had this on Deleuxe Monopoly on mfme. I was shocked.

A lot of the old token Maygays have an enriched period of play that is hard to miss. Especially on games like Monopoly. It would offer nudge wins every other credit, roll in the jackpot or offer frequent feature entry. Usually £30+?

I think I have a mfme vid rolling in the jackpot, will dig it out.

J

Edited by fuzion, 01 October 2015 - 12:54 PM.

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:08 PM

But a question asked many times
Do people actually play the emulations exactly how you would play them in the real world I mean do you take a £4 win or gamble all the way, collect a feature as the hi lo s a six . I've tried doing exactly that but as its free play its hard not to gamble gamble gamble
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:38 PM

Do people actually play the emulations exactly how you would play them in the real world

I do on some machines, but well worth forcing" project coins" 777 heaven and crazy pays and jackpot 7s.

as for maygays, try fruit explosion, gameplay is awful if you play it as you would in the real world,

but the way i play it, is to take every win offered and refuse to gamble,(even if you have a 1 or 12,

it keeps giving small wins quite regular, and you will make a small profit.

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

I usually shove a tenner in regardless of jackpot except 2p play and try n make a profit out of it.

#7 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:30 AM

I've actually had this on Deleuxe Monopoly on mfme. I was shocked.
A lot of the old token Maygays have an enriched period of play that is hard to miss. Especially on games like Monopoly. It would offer nudge wins every other credit, roll in the jackpot or offer frequent feature entry. Usually £30+?
I think I have a mfme vid rolling in the jackpot, will dig it out.
J

vid would be good to see as ive played thousands through mine in mfme and it has never rolled a jp in.
Hold the bells mate.

#8 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:17 AM

Has anyone actually had the jackpot on deluxe monopoly via the reels?

I had one going mental.

Will dig the vid out. I definitely have it nudging for multiple jackpots.

J

I've also had the sevens roll in on Sudden Impact or Searchlight.

J

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:59 AM

Has anyone actually had the jackpot on deluxe monopoly via the reels?

I had one going mental.

Will dig the vid out. I definitely have it nudging for multiple jackpots.

J

I've also had the sevens roll in on Sudden Impact or Searchlight.

J

Yes I have once had a jackpot on the £8 version of Monopoly.

I don't though have a screen shot of it-but it did take me by surprise when it rolled in.

Like Tommy I have played thousands in some slots and not seen an exact replica of gameplay in the arcades -that said I do feel the high percentages that the creators set the layouts at does affect this.

I know why this is set so high but I have reduced percentages on some machines(namely Barcrest) and I have seen and noticed that the game play is more on a par to the arcade slots.

Lets face it very few arcades set machines to the correct percentage. Most 5p/10p play slots I have played in the last 12 months have been set at 74% or less.

Yet if it was not for the site and the slots I have downloaded,I still would be beyond addicted to gaming in the arcades,as whether some of the emulators do or do not reflect the game play in the arcades,they do take hundreds sometimes to get a minimal win! and that remains engraved in my head when ever I do have a go on the slots in the arcade-which is now very rare.

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 02 October 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#10 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:10 PM

For sure, I always remember many years ago I was playing an Ace Coin Hi-Flyer, it went empty and the guy refloated it and on the display it was set to 74%, this was going back to 1993-4 or thereabouts.

I often put machines way down to 70-72% in mfme because it reflects the arcade settings, I think it definitely makes a difference. I've had the Maygays in arcades drop in 777, but I used to play every single day and they had a lot of random punters playing too. I've not overly had the 777 roll in compared to the huge amount of time I played.

J

#11 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:02 PM

I usually set my dxs to around 80-84% unless they're clubbers or shit playing machine's then its upto 88_90% . (can't see the point of Max 98%) although still higher than the usual 70% it makes the layout's more realistic in terms of gameplay unless of course you've been to Mr ps where all his machines are 90%+ something very rarely seen in the real world . as fuzion said searchlight rolls the jackpots in also had it on Manhattan skyline must be a maygay thing, usually jpms roll the jackpot or the £10 red bars if you push it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users