£5 VORTEX (nobody will believe me)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:47 PM

Seriously chaps I was playing a £5 vortex (red gaming) in a holiday camp club in Hemsby, Norfolk. Nobody will believe me but all I'm going to say is I went on it with £20, IOUd it for £2, came off with £185, obviously it just went absoloutely ballistic, £5 nudge wins every single board all red but 1 or 2 every single board, I could not believe it, I was going to leave it after being £7 up as I thought it had gone dead, stayed on started redding every board £5 and just completely off its nut, seriously has me thinking how could it streak for that much? £165 profit on a £5 red gaming vortex?!??!?!?!!!!!! Could the program be broke? I do t understand how on earth it streaked so heavily, needless to say I was buzzing my t**s off, I've had like £40 runs on other £5 reds but this vortex had me in a trance I was just waiting to wake up from a dream, anyway if anyone has any stories please post them here haha, please! I went to check it each night when the club was open and each night it was just still turned on displaying IOU £2 CALL ATTENDANT, the dic*****s in the club haven't even realised its been empty all week now HAHA and the twat behind the bar wouldn't give me change in the first place so had to ram a £20 note in a £70 dond, played £5 through, hit the £5 vortex and yeah came away £185 just being able to walk back to the chalet with £1 coins, I just can't understand how this £5 streaked so heavily

#2 ifixit

ifixit

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

Seriously chaps I was playing a £5 vortex (red gaming) in a holiday camp club in Hemsby, Norfolk. Nobody will believe me but all I'm going to say is I went on it with £20, IOUd it for £2, came off with £185, obviously it just went absoloutely ballistic, £5 nudge wins every single board all red but 1 or 2 every single board, I could not believe it, I was going to leave it after being £7 up as I thought it had gone dead, stayed on started redding every board £5 and just completely off its nut, seriously has me thinking how could it streak for that much? £165 profit on a £5 red gaming vortex?!??!?!?!!!!!! Could the program be broke? I do t understand how on earth it streaked so heavily, needless to say I was buzzing my t**s off, I've had like £40 runs on other £5 reds but this vortex had me in a trance I was just waiting to wake up from a dream, anyway if anyone has any stories please post them here haha, please! I went to check it each night when the club was open and each night it was just still turned on displaying IOU £2 CALL ATTENDANT, the dic*****s in the club haven't even realised its been empty all week now HAHA and the twat behind the bar wouldn't give me change in the first place so had to ram a £20 note in a £70 dond, played £5 through, hit the £5 vortex and yeah came away £185 just being able to walk back to the chalet with £1 coins, I just can't understand how this £5 streaked so heavily

is it just me or is someone telling porky pies? off a 5 quid red with £185 ?????? if it had no notey it would have had a standard £125 hopper FruitMachineAddict . even back in the day when reds were making us a living wage vortex was about the worst of the bunch well that or show me the mummy so you are correct nobody will believe you well maybe the tooth fairy 

#3 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

is it just me or is someone telling porky pies? off a 5 quid red with £185 ?????? if it had no notey it would have had a standard £125 hopper FruitMachineAddict . even back in the day when reds were making us a living wage vortex was about the worst of the bunch well that or show me the mummy so you are correct nobody will believe you well maybe the tooth fairy

That's why I said nobody would believe me, I couldn't believe I came off it with £185, that's why I'm asking how it could streak for that much? You saying you made a living wage (stupid lie) Vortex worst of the bunch? If you get a non pair of geeky spectacles and read I was playing a £5 jackpot not a £35 like your messed up brain tells you, and yes I think I know a standard hopper holds £125 but if you were not dumb you would realise places can still float them at whatever they want, TWAT

#4 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

Attached File  image.jpg   78.98KB   2 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   85.8KB   1 downloads. Photos taken on mobile phone the night I came back to the chalet counting the £1 coins uploaded now from my iPad as no internet available at chalet, look closely the coins say. 777. !HEMSBY ! The coins underneath ! HEMSBY ! Are in stacks of £5

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:14 AM

There's only a 184 there lol. Fair play you certainly robbed it, makes a change usually the other way around. Only problem is you was robbed day after on them partytimes.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:51 AM

There's only a 184 there lol. Fair play you certainly robbed it, makes a change usually the other way around. Only problem is you was robbed day after on them partytimes.

Exactly, I was seriously robbed on every single party games and every single lo tech everywhere, could not win of the hundreds of them around lol, this £5 vortex was the only luck I had in Yarmouth I just can't understand how it streaked for that much? It couldn't of been a buggered program could it because it did go dead when I was like £7 up and then it just went menTal again, surely if the program was broke it would just not even Initialise to begin with??

#7 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:09 AM

Sounds like corrupt RAM to me.  Seen it a few times over the years on various machines and it manifests itself in a number of different ways.  Nice when it happens in your favour.

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#8 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

Sounds like corrupt RAM to me.  Seen it a few times over the years on various machines and it manifests itself in a number of different ways.  Nice when it happens in your favour.

It was just ballistic lol, every bonus was number runner, playing on mega spins numbers x 4 managed to comstantly get £5 nudge wins, had this feature several times where it spins the reels with the symbols lined up and you get a win and press start for step yes/no had £13 off that each time, win series £10 then win series £15 but yeah most of it came from just constantly getting £5 nudge wins non stop, so is that what corrupt ram can do?

#9 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

Also Stevedude, not sure if you know that round the back of the Mr bs arcade there is a hidden away arcade haha called Las Vegas amusements, you wouldn't know its there tho if you don't explore haha, it's just on the other side of Mr bs basically, or where you have sands amusements if you walk down that road say you are infrint of sands, walk down that right hand turning road then t will see the road which is on the back of Mr bs and Las Vegas amusements is there, this place has changed immensely since last time I visited, they've done very well for themselves I think, 5 £5 red gamings, every lo tech you could think of, bell fruits DONDs pink panther Italian jobs, some 2p stake classic tuppenny nudger, just letting you know as it's probably the arcade with the most amount of AWPs in yarmouth lol, it's just right round the back and not in sight like the others are really, only thing I will say is the arcade gets very very very hot in there!! But looks nice and they had some good tunes on each night I was there, no more f*****g poxy Taylor swift or all the utter s**tgay crap that they play on heart 106.s**t which it seemed every arcade had playing around Yarmouth hemsby lowestoft everywhere lol . If anyone wants a full machine listing I will type out as many as I can remember for anyone, Lowestoft, hemsby, Yarmouth, gorleston and also the amusements up at Newport road, hemsby

#10 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:08 AM

It was just ballistic lol, every bonus was number runner, playing on mega spins numbers x 4 managed to comstantly get £5 nudge wins, had this feature several times where it spins the reels with the symbols lined up and you get a win and press start for step yes/no had £13 off that each time, win series £10 then win series £15 but yeah most of it came from just constantly getting £5 nudge wins non stop, so is that what corrupt ram can do?

Yeah corrupt RAM can do all sorts of stuff, or it could be a fault on the board.  That Red stuff is getting quite old now.

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#11 yorkstar

yorkstar

• Regulars
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:32 PM

Reds have been a bit funny over the years have had a few turn of and then reset but with no bank lost 40 quid did I hell get it back.

There was a very dodgy pulsation years ago in a pub, if u managed to get to the top with all notes red, big board possible, it just turned itself of, then back on and nout very dodgy.

I also years came across a 50p 25 quid invincible and it went mental of the first quid dropping the 2s in for the bonus all the time, features all pretty much red, didn't force just took loads of wins and features, took over 200 quid, did seem t be a bit fooked, or one very streaky unit.

#12 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:39 PM

Reds have been a bit funny over the years have had a few turn of and then reset but with no bank lost 40 quid did I hell get it back.
There was a very dodgy pulsation years ago in a pub, if u managed to get to the top with all notes red, big board possible, it just turned itself of, then back on and nout very dodgy.
I also years came across a 50p 25 quid invincible and it went mental of the first quid dropping the 2s in for the bonus all the time, features all pretty much red, didn't force just took loads of wins and features, took over 200 quid, did seem t be a bit fooked, or one very streaky unit.

Nothing special £200 on a £25 invincible, used to Cain these every week

#13 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

Maybe that's why they've all started to disappear - what with you winning all the time...

#14 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

Maybe that's why they've all started to disappear - what with you winning all the time...

The reason is the idiots who run amusement arcades don't know anything about their own machines, I have more knowledge than these old fogey idiots who own them and so does joe public, but yeah I am a pro

#15 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:51 PM

Bit of a shame that there aren't many of them around then I suppose. What're you going to do next?

#16 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:59 AM

Yeah yeah this my thread yeah just wanna put my final words In, to clarify £15 on a £5 vortex, £185 then empty say no more

#17 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

I've seen a corrupt ram affect a BWB Miami Dice video fruit machine way back in 1996.  Occurred during a thunder storm, the machine kept dropping £4 repeat and the £8 repeater in every single credit. 

I've had it the opposite way whilst playing a 5p £4 jackpot Blues Boys, was only playing for a feature one night back in the 90's, not a machine I would play, was just a bit of fun at the end of the night.  I ended up leaving it after £30+ without a feature or a win.   Something seriously wrong with that for sure.   There was no exploit on that particular machine I'm quite sure of that.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#18 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:05 PM

I've seen a corrupt ram affect a BWB Miami Dice video fruit machine way back in 1996.  Occurred during a thunder storm, the machine kept dropping £4 repeat and the £8 repeater in every single credit. 

I've had it the opposite way whilst playing a 5p £4 jackpot Blues Boys, was only playing for a feature one night back in the 90's, not a machine I would play, was just a bit of fun at the end of the night.  I ended up leaving it after £30+ without a feature or a win.   Something seriously wrong with that for sure.   There was no exploit on that particular machine I'm quite sure of that.

J

Obviously weren't playing it right was you son, flipping hell God help you amateurs you really need to be taught a lesson from a pro, £30 with no win haha, that's shameful that son, bit disrespectful aswell if you wasted £30 on a £4 jackpot, is this site full of amateurs or what hahahahahahahahhahaha

#19 FruitMachineAddict

FruitMachineAddict

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

Pull up in the Aston get out the car quick jump the queue no HIDING, FLASH, letting everybody know I got CASH, show off in a merc when DINING, 8 diamond rings they're all SHINING, bare designers plus I'm DESIGNING, block everybody out when I'm WRITING, I'm on a HYPE TING!!!!!!!

Now that is what you call a tune. Rhyming rhyming rhyming

#20 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:52 PM

Keep dreaming champ.   I know the three hold trick ;)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users