• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Vividfruit Sims: Two Fat Ladies

File Submitter: vividfruit

File Submitted: 08 Jul 2015

File Category: Simulations

Hello there everyone. If anyone remembers me or my old sims you may have thought I had disappeared off the face of the earth never to return with a new sim, but today I am back and am very pleased to release my most ambitious Sim ever. This is Two Fat Ladies, a bingo themed high tech pub fruit with loads of features. This Sim does everything you would expect from a fruit machine you would play in a pub or arcade, it has the hold 3 times trick on the reels, let em spin and feature trail. The board works fluidly and has fully functional spaces, including stoppa and skill stop. 3 or more ladies lets you play the bingo feature where you can win the prize pots you build up during the board, or even win the Cashpot or Mega Streak if you win a full house quick enough. You can collect 15 different features during the board or win one of 3 different streaks, or try a Cash Or Bust on a Mystery space. There is repeat chances on the bingo prize and jackpot. If you win a jackpot the machine will do a light show. There is also a chance for a "Go All The Way" on feature entry.

You can view the keyboard shortcuts by clicking the ? at the the top right. You can Load the game from the last time you played by clicking the down arrow at the top right of the screen.

I have worked on and off this project for years and I would say that all the work time put together would easily add up to more than a month, but I still want to keep these free so everybody can enjoy them. However, if anybody wishes to donate via Paypal then please PM me on here, I by no means expect this and am happy to let people play for free.

Let me know if you find any bugs and I will look in to it.

Enjoy  :cute:

Click here to download this file

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for this.

Hold the bells mate.

#3 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

Thank you for your time and effort, for creating this nice little sim, plays really well. :thumbs_up:

#4 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

Many thanks.  This is touch screen compatible also.  Spot on :)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#5 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

Oooo this is cute. Ta very much for release.

M

#6 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:34 PM

Haha love the music to skill stop. Nice little game. Thanks for the release buddy. 

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#7 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:44 AM

Great sim Vivid!! I do remember the monopoly and modern 7's that you did! :)

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#8 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:05 AM

Since I can''t edit my post above I meant to put 'Spectrum 7's' instead of 'Modern 7's' in my post above! :)

Two Fat Ladies Sim Bug (Unless you meant to put it there?)

When you get the nudges, you can nudge it and then wait a few seconds before it gives you another nudge, then another if you continue to wait until it eventually gives two or three nudges.

Also if you get a board while doing this, you can still nudge while being on the board and if you get the Jackpot within the nudges and then the Jackpot Music stops (when you go for the repeat chance) the board music will double up making it sound extra funky!

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#9 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:15 PM

Since I can''t edit my post above I meant to put 'Spectrum 7's' instead of 'Modern 7's' in my post above! :)

Two Fat Ladies Sim Bug (Unless you meant to put it there?)

When you get the nudges, you can nudge it and then wait a few seconds before it gives you another nudge, then another if you continue to wait until it eventually gives two or three nudges.

Also if you get a board while doing this, you can still nudge while being on the board and if you get the Jackpot within the nudges and then the Jackpot Music stops (when you go for the repeat chance) the board music will double up making it sound extra funky!

Hey glad you like the sim :)

I was not aware of this bug and just confirmed it myself, thanks for the heads up, I will look in to it and try and fix it.

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

will give it a go, thanks!

#11 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

Thank You for this release and all the hard work it took in creating it.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#12 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:01 PM

wont let me download but have to pay i not used this site for weeks

#13 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip