• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:24 PM

So what have I missed now?

The notice on the site reads "Apparently we're just a bunch of c*nts on a Forum who don't matter or deserve anything. I'm so pissed off I'm seriously thinking at this point just to shut up shop."

Come on guys, the scene is on life support as it is, can't we just all get along & play nice? Yeah we all have different opinions on different matters but what matters is that we're all here for FME & surely we can put those differences aside for the greatness of the scene?

Look at the Killcrazy/Epoch thread, yes it's bad that Killcrazy has left us without word, but then on the flip side the guy has more important commitments to attend to and surely you can give him the benefit of the doubt? We've waited years for Epoch so what's another 6 months? Also surely if KC decides to pack it then I'm sure he'd happily hand over everything he can to Guitar to help him.

Given what it's like now & seeing the comments on the other threads I can't blame him for avoid the forum, he's either being hounded via PM begging for the emulator or being slagged off for apparently doing nothing, how would any of you like to be treated the way he is?

#2 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:11 AM

They have let Altharic be an Admin at DadsFME again ;)

Edited by £6 In Tokens, 26 April 2015 - 07:13 AM.

"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#3 connor55

connor55

fruity crazy

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

I can never download ANYTHING from there anymore :( Dunno why :/ obvs don't like me :p

Connor55 ;)

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:01 AM

Just read this and tried getting on dad's! What is going on, I thought we put all this bitching and back stabbings behind us obviously not, Haven't we learnt anything from recent events obviously not.
maybe Dad can tell us why his site's down? It appears there's more ME in FME than there should be
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

They have let Altharic be an Admin at DadsFME again ;)

Heh, hardly bud.

I have an idea what has gone off, but will wait for DAD's word, as is only right and proper.

#6 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:15 AM

Well I hope the plug hasn't been pulled, things are slow atm but guitar is making progress so we are eventually gonna get somewere. Dads site is a valuable fme asset and should have never closed in the first place.
Hold the bells mate.

#7 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:21 AM

BTW folks, DAD's is now back open..... I think :)

Edited by stanmarsh14, 26 April 2015 - 11:21 AM.

#8 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

......with added bannings!

#9 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

Immature c***s as well - grow up men, stop going on like bairns for the last 15 years, you never know, you might get a coder that sticks around and releases what you want.  Or keep  going on the same way for another 15 years, and get nowt.

Cheers for the ban folks.  Doing a Tutton now?  Will future layout releases be on your own site only etc.?  Funny how you've all become the people you used to despise.

Bannings, plural.  Who else then?

NQ.

Edited by niallquinn, 26 April 2015 - 12:24 PM.

#10 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

No NQ you grow up.  You have done this for years trying to worm your way into people's 'circles' to get stuff other people do not have for bragging rites.  It stinks.  I've mentioned this before to you loads of times but now enough is enough. All you are doing is pissing people off and making yourself look shit.  Hey that is fine I do not care.  We all work hard here and at DADs to keep going but now and again a coder comes alone and dangles carrots etc etc.  KC is in the WRONG here, yes he owes us nothing and we owe him nothing however manners are free and not posting for several months to put us in the picture is bullshit.  We do not need another coder's mouth piece we all saw what happened with EPEE and stuff before that.  That is why AMBER is a breath of fresh air in the respect the coder actually communicates with the scene and does not venture into the habit of dangling carrots.

You talk about the extra mile, what EXACTLY have you done to push the scene and KC together?  Have you explained to KC the history of the scene and how him posting would be beneficial to ALL?  No of course you have not all you have done is tried to get stuff first for bragging rites because that is ALL you have ever done.  Playing some members off against the other and lying like shite for sympathy in due course.... funny I was warned about this once in real life from people who used to know you..... funny that I should have learned.

So yeah we have had this 'type' of chat a fair few times over the last 10 years or so but this will be the last as far as I'm concerned, I'm not being shit on by people I consider to be mates again, been there done that.  So unless you start eating some humble pie, lay off the rumours, bullshit and lying and actually help promote the scene it's over as far as I'm concerned...... sorry.  Take care.

#11 stardust

stardust

Daryl

• Regulars
  • 720 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:54 PM

No NQ you grow up.  You have done this for years trying to worm your way into people's 'circles' to get stuff other people do not have for bragging rites.  It stinks.  I've mentioned this before to you loads of times but now enough is enough. All you are doing is pissing people off and making yourself look shit.  Hey that is fine I do not care.  We all work hard here and at DADs to keep going but now and again a coder comes alone and dangles carrots etc etc.  KC is in the WRONG here, yes he owes us nothing and we owe him nothing however manners are free and not posting for several months to put us in the picture is bullshit.  We do not need another coder's mouth piece we all saw what happened with EPEE and stuff before that.  That is why AMBER is a breath of fresh air in the respect the coder actually communicates with the scene and does not venture into the habit of dangling carrots.

You talk about the extra mile, what EXACTLY have you done to push the scene and KC together?  Have you explained to KC the history of the scene and how him posting would be beneficial to ALL?  No of course you have not all you have done is tried to get stuff first for bragging rites because that is ALL you have ever done.  Playing some members off against the other and lying like shite for sympathy in due course.... funny I was warned about this once in real life from people who used to know you..... funny that I should have learned.

So yeah we have had this 'type' of chat a fair few times over the last 10 years or so but this will be the last as far as I'm concerned, I'm not being shit on by people I consider to be mates again, been there done that.  So unless you start eating some humble pie, lay off the rumours, bullshit and lying and actually help promote the scene it's over as far as I'm concerned...... sorry.  Take care.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

I always got on with NQ and to be honest he's been very supportive on a personal level - but when it does come to FME - well talk about the proverbial eunuch throughout the ages comes to mind...

...likes all the power but hasn't got the balls!  :bigeyes19:

Come on NQ - man up on this one bud and realise that there isn't no defending the indefensible.

#12 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

"So unless you start eating some humble pie, lay off the rumours, bullshit and lying and actually help promote the scene it's over as far as I'm concerned...... sorry.  Take care."

How do you propose I do that?  What am I supposed to do here?  I say black you'll will say white, I'll say white so you'll say black.  I can't win either way.  Does it make it any difference saying sorry?   What am I supposed to do, get on bended knees and grovel?  How have I shite on you?

I've sent you and Dad KC's email address, you ask him, you'll get the same info as I did.

None of this personal stuff has anything to do with either of these two threads, you've both got my email address if you want to take it further.....or IRC somewhere would be nice. :)

NQ.

#13 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

without trying to jump on anybody's side, just think of the frustration and knocks FME has had over the years. Now we have or potenitally have KC doing the same thing.

all we want is to know, thats it, even an out right no from KC would have been nice. sure you (NQ) have been piggy in the middle, but youve not painted a good picture in respects to help. 

you may have, but all ive read is `well ive emails him` or `well i spoke to him today`  but that didnt tell us anything, more fueled the situation in respects of frustration. 

#14 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:31 PM

NQ is the new tutton shocker.

#15 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:35 PM

without trying to jump on anybody's side, just think of the frustration and knocks FME has had over the years. Now we have or potenitally have KC doing the same thing.

all we want is to know, thats it, even an out right no from KC would have been nice. sure you (NQ) have been piggy in the middle, but youve not painted a good picture in respects to help. 

you may have, but all ive read is `well ive emails him` or `well i spoke to him today`  but that didnt tell us anything, more fueled the situation in respects of frustration. 

Fair point, it wasn't the intention.

But as I've said, I'm the only one here that's bothered to try and get in touch with him and actually find out.

NQ.

#16 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

Fair point, it wasn't the intention.

But as I've said, I'm the only one here that's bothered to try and get in touch with him and actually find out.

NQ.

And you know that how exactly?

bj

#17 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:06 PM

And you know that how exactly?

bj

Okay then, others have found out, and selfishly kept all the info to themselves.

That do?

NQ.

#18 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

thank you NQ, im a bit in the dark like 99% of the others so could you please bring us up to date with what you know?

#19 barcrest junky

barcrest junky

• Moderators
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:22 PM

Okay then, others have found out, and selfishly kept all the info to themselves.

That do?

NQ.

Or maybe others tried to find out and didn't succeed.

#20 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:28 PM

Just to add I appreciate you managed to get in contact with KC.

Main thing is, he's ok so it's just a waiting game now. The same game we have been playing for years.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users