Couple Of Machines I would love to own

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 wilodonny

wilodonny

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

Hey all im wondering does anyone have any of these machines or even know where i could possibly obtain one i have been looking on ebay for some time now with no luck just missed out on a homers meltdown which was saddening but hope some one here can help anyway here they are.

Psycho cash beast

homers meltdon

neptunes treasure

king kebab

These 4 machines were machines i 1st ever played and would love to play them again in my own space as they are getting harded to find in the arcades i see the odd one at skegness but i dont visit there as often now so please guys any and all advice will be greatfully recieved

#2 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

You have a good chance of these springing up on.fleabay just keep checking. These are still common machines in most sea side arcades
Hold the bells mate.

#3 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:46 PM

Hey all im wondering does anyone have any of these machines or even know where i could possibly obtain one i have been looking on ebay for some time now with no luck just missed out on a homers meltdown which was saddening but hope some one here can help anyway here they are.

Psycho cash beast

homers meltdon

neptunes treasure

king kebab

These 4 machines were machines i 1st ever played and would love to play them again in my own space as they are getting harded to find in the arcades i see the odd one at skegness but i dont visit there as often now so please guys any and all advice will be greatfully recieved

Homers meltdown on fleabay at the mo   £200

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item43d8f91083

#4 wilodonny

wilodonny

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:39 AM

ohhh thats fantastic thank you very much for that ......see its blackpool wonder how much to move it ?

#5 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

I sold pcb club for 70 a few months ago.

#6 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:46 PM

Three of them are emulated so if you haven't downloaded them yet that should dampen the cravings.  Homers Meltdown isn't emulated (yet) but there are tons of them about.  Keep checking eBay - one will surely come up a lot cheaper than £200.

• spa likes this
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#7 wilodonny

wilodonny

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

thank you guys .......yes steve i do have the layouts and noticed its impossible to find the homers meltdown with the normal sound board can only find it with italian job and i kinda miss them noises lol but i will keep my eyes out just wondered if you guys knew any better where to find them than just ebay

#8 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

thank you guys .......yes steve i do have the layouts and noticed its impossible to find the homers meltdown with the normal sound board can only find it with italian job and i kinda miss them noises lol but i will keep my eyes out just wondered if you guys knew any better where to find them than just ebay

Hi Steve

There is an emulator in progress that will support and play Homers Meltdown-It is the Epoch Emulator.

Hopefully updates on the emulator will follow soon-I do know it is more than an eagerly awaited release by many members on the site.

Jay

#9 fantastic fantasia

fantastic fantasia

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

I have homers meltdown all working ,but like all of this genre them plastic display is fragile , Physco cash beast and King Kebab I have but I will have to check them out as they come to me from an arcade that closed ,they are supposed to be working but not every one says what they mean  if you get my drift 

#10 Donkeykonglover

Donkeykonglover

• Regulars
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

Any news on that king kebab?

#11 fantastic fantasia

fantastic fantasia

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:52 PM

Sorry No King Kebab and the Psycho has been scrapped for parts

Shame but were sold to me as working but never made the grade!

Still have a Fully operational Homer's Meltdown and open to offers on that one and can arrange delivery through my transport company I use so will be better price-wise.

I also have a Donkey Kong lol that's fully working as I see you are a lover of those. 

I will endeavour to get on here a bit more in the new year so if you need to leave a reply then please do and I will eventually see it.

Regards.

Attached File  emu donkey.JPG   36.78KB   1 downloadsAttached File  emu homers.JPG   42.92KB   1 downloadsAttached File  emu simpsons.JPG   36.96KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users