• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pauldot

pauldot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:29 PM

Bit different to the Adders& Ladders i know?. ADDERS & LADDERS VIDEO’ is a mid tech Arcade / Bingo MULTIPLAYER comprising of 4 themed playing stations.Leading onto the plasma main feature game where all 4 players compete at the same time.
SNAKES & LADDERS symbols award 27 way feature entry
(3 symbols on win line awards ‘Invincible Mode’)
FEATURE MOVEMENT
Movement during the feature game is via the dice mechanism (1 – 6 )
CASH POSITIONS
The player may collect the value displayed on the cash position.
LADDER POSITIONS
When one of the playing characters lands on a ladder position they climb to a higher level on the board.
SNAKE POSITIONS When landing on a Snake position the active character slides down the snake to a lower position on the board.
If the value is a cash or winspin position the player is forced to collect this value and the feature is exited. If the position is a ? then the mystery is awarded to the player which may result in the continuation of the feature game.
WINSPIN POSITIONS
Winning spins are awarded on the base reels of the players station. Each win accumulates an the total winnings are displayed on the alpha.
BOOST POSITIONS
Boost advances the player to a higher board position.
JACKPOT + RESTART POSITION
Reaching the final position on the board awards jackpot + a restart chance.
The player will choose if the next roll of the dice will be an odd or even number. The dice is rolled and if the player has chosen correctly the feature game is restarted.

Attached Files

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 03:41 PM

Sorry to say I love these erm PT kind of machines. Have you or anybody else played this yet?

Looks fun actually.

#3 pauldot

pauldot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 04:56 PM

I played something like it down southend last year,but it kept going wrong,something with the four player inputs to the main screen,each time the arcade man rebooted it i noticed it is just a computer of sorts with xp on it

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:19 PM

The thing [apart from hardly touching machines these days] that puts me off machines like that is I know it will take AGES to get a board entry... it won't be like a hi-tech where you can expect 3 boards for a tenner - I reckon 1 board per £20 is about right. Plus it'll no doubt just roll JPs in and deny you the game anyway :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 FRUITJUNKIE1971

FRUITJUNKIE1971

• Regulars
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:51 PM

I have played this machine too... though, don't use a plasma screen.. it has a giant light up board for the feature. (about 8ft wide by 5ft high) It's better when all 4 players are present cos you can all sit back and watch each other play the main feature and cheer em on! :)
I've played one in Tivoli arcade in Margate, and in Playtime in Leysdown.
See you all down there!
This machine is much more fun to play than those cruddy Party-Time offerings.... and Adders & Ladders seems to play the feature more often than PT too :)

The pic below is the machine i'm on about, though the ones i've been on have 3D ladders and snakes glued on to the board.... this pic looks like they are just drawn on.

Attached Files

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:00 PM

Vivid have made 2 Adders N Ladders Sit Down machines, one about a year old with a yellow light up board, and this version with a Plasma display.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#7 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:28 AM

it can be a git tho when you f8inally get on the board and get near the top only to get buggered and end up with a quid

#8 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

looks good but sure it would suck you dry, just seen the 4 player totally random party time.. £500 jp

#9 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 09:44 PM

A random Party Time.

Lol, not only should you expect to spin in £2 (like the £25er) you may not even get the 1st win (being RANDOM and all that).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users