• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

I have in my possession a £100 jackpot snow white and the seven tennas fruit machine which was made by reflex games and was born in May 2013. It's in very good condition seeing as it's an ex bar fruit machine. Everything works as it should all buttons and lamps are fine and don't have any alcopops spilled on them or cheep beer. It also has all keys and locks fitted. 

The glass and buttons are in excellent condition and so is the housing well apart from small scratches on the side of the housing where its been next to another machine or wall but hardly noticeable. I think this looks like a clone of triple dond if you ask me but decide for yourself. The machine does seem to pay out quite well for the % it's set at at present and gives GATW's quite a bit. I have also found that trying to take the top feature when it's a mega feature can pay way more than the mega streak. I got £200 from it.  

This machine has a note recycler fitted to it so it can pay out notes as well as take them. It has the settings to pay out £10 notes set at present and can be changed, I also have the manuals for the machine with settings dip switches etc. I live in Gloucester and do not have any transport as I can't drive. Pretty sad at almost 40 I know but I always get cramp when sat in cars and I don't want to get crap while on a road and my foot goes stiff as a board then its stuck on the accelerator lol. So yes it would have to be picked up from GL1 in Gloucester. 

No I have had it for sale on Gumtree but didn't pay for extra advertising so don't think it got much of a mention and in the end they pulled the add anyways. It was also for sale on jackpottyforums but that was a waste of time and I won't go into that. 

So if anyone would like to make me a serious offer for the machine I may well take you up on it as long as you are not a TIME WASTER!!! 

Here are some more photos of the machine and some videos too. 

You can view any of the images or videos in my dropbox folder and they can be viewed without the need to be downloaded. 

https://www.dropbox....prUmEhG2ca?dl=0

And here is a 10 minute long video of my machine in action. 

Attached Files

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#2 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

Oh yeh?? Whats that in the background.. haha..

Grr,... why cant I Edit???

Attached Files

#3 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

I'll give you 1 of snow whites tenners for it.

Hold the bells mate.

#4 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

Oh yeh?? Whats that in the background.. haha..

Grr,... why cant I Edit???

It was my chains from a Halloween night out lol. I keep forgetting they was in the photo lol. 

#5 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:25 AM

I'll give you 1 of snow whites tenners for it.

Be lucky on this as it's reflex and even tighter than a dond thats just been pumped with 2k lol. 

#6 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:09 PM

Thanks to all who was interested in this machine I appreciate all your offers but unfortunately the machine has now been sold. 

Thanks

James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users