• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

Ok I know there is quite a few posts about these already. I'm referring to the 4 that were widely available. However there doesn't seem to be any support for windows 8.

I have 3 problems with them. When I try to click the shortcut for the game I get (first image):

When i click mainsys.exe I get (middle image)

and when I click the shortcut to mainsys.exe i get (last image)

Any help on this would be great as i miss playing them for fun

Attached Files

4051301602.png

#2 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

well the first thing I would do is move all the files for the pokies into the correct folder "C:\Program Files\pokie machines\" the first image is telling you that that folder I just wrote <---- does not exist.

once its in the correct folder run it as administrator with compatability mode set to windows xp sp1/2/3 wich ever option it shows. if that dosnt work get a windows 7 operating system to run.

hth

always on the scrounge for freebies.

#3 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

well the first thing I would do is move all the files for the pokies into the correct folder "C:\Program Files\pokie machines\" the first image is telling you that that folder I just wrote <---- does not exist.

once its in the correct folder run it as administrator with compatability mode set to windows xp sp1/2/3 wich ever option it shows. if that dosnt work get a windows 7 operating system to run.

hth

Thnx for the response. I'll give that a try and I'll report back
4051301602.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users