Photo
- - - - -

Can tommy.c be reverted back to greeny and use old nickname?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

As the title states is it possible that tommy.c can be promoted back to layout creator, due to the fact he's still producing layouts and still a valid member on this site, and maybe give him his old nick back as in
Tommy C as it looks strange seeing him not green.
Regards vectra666
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

Hang on I'll see what I can do.... oh nothing I'm not an admin.... should this have not been a PM to admin, not sure what us 'public' members can do for you.. ;)

#3 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:17 AM

I could do it in Photoshop

Seriously though, all the stuff should be wiped out apart from the user name... keep it simple, no silly arguments about silly things that actually mean nothing in the grand scheme.

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#4 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

but why isn't tommy c asking himself though

#5 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

but why isn't tommy c asking himself though

He has been kidnapped by Stanmarsh for devious endeavours.... ;)

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:08 PM

Because pm's don't always work, yes things went out of hand in November but this needs to b addressed and making topics work considerly better in my opinion. Obviously this reinstatement will have to go through the correct procedures, but i can't really see there being an issue as tommy is still an active excellent quality layout creator which this site needs.
As for tommy c asking himself' he shouldn't have too.

#7 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:36 PM

He has been kidnapped by Stanmarsh for devious endeavours.... ;)

is that who I saw in stans dungeon then

Because pm's don't always work, yes things went out of hand in November but this needs to b addressed and making topics work considerly better in my opinion. Obviously this reinstatement will have to go through the correct procedures, but i can't really see there being an issue as tommy is still an active excellent quality layout creator which this site needs.
As for tommy c asking himself' he shouldn't have too.

don't forget the sites had some techinal problems and people have been busy with real life things give then chance

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:10 PM

Ok professor bandit, not upto you.

#9 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

A majority recently voted in favour of getting rid of Layout Creator badges.

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

well that solves that problem then, but will we still keep our colours and upload privilege's and will tommy c become green again???

so we all become as one then, when's the change happening??? 

#11 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

At some point. In case you haven't worked it out by now, I don't really do hurry.

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:02 PM

I,ve guessed lol. will we still have the same uploading rights for layouts or will they need permission from above. and will we still be diff colours???

#13 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

I,ve guessed lol. will we still have the same uploading rights for layouts or will they need permission from above. and will we still be diff colours???

As per discussion, privileges would remain.
http://www.fruit-emu...creator-badges/

As for the colour it depends on the settings on the site. Does such minutiae really matter in the whole scheme of things?

Looking back on that thread, no one seems to have noticed that the "staff" banner from the top right disappeared so I imagine the loss of the layout creator badges will pass with similar lack of comment...

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

Yes colour does matter as it defines the difference between members and they're contribution to the site in general. If the green went how about red and purple,gold,bronze and silver too?? Staff Banners not of any importance as it still states moderator or administrator under your/their name but could get "rid" of the lot to be really fair. not having a 'go; just putting my input in as needs to be fairness to all within this site for its continued success.

maybe I should've gone for the mod job?? . Or maybe ran for council position MP as I could make  changes for the better lol.

#15 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:10 PM

IMO it all should go.  Who is to judge the value of 'contributions?'  Is three new roms worth four redumps or two layouts or flyers etc etc....  Believe me if you had been around at FF during the cocks/crowns debarcle you would have seen how disruptive 'badges' etc are.  If you are here for different colours/badges etc or just contribute to look different you are like Pook and others state in it for the wrong reasons.  TBH and I'm not trying to upset you here vectra666 but your continuing pushing of this point is rather disturbing to me.... sorry. :(

#16 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:20 PM

Look plain and simple..... if a particular user needs assistance that requires the involvement of a mod / admin (Which would be the case here), then it's up to that user to approach said mod / admin DIRECTLY, NOT have some 3rd party involved to do the asking in an open forum post like this.

If this does not happen, then the requested will be REJECTED / IGNORED..... SIMPLES! :)

#17 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:22 PM

Yes colour does matter as it defines the difference between members and they're contribution to the site in general. If the green went how about red and purple,gold,bronze and silver too?? Staff Banners not of any importance as it still states moderator or administrator under your/their name but could get "rid" of the lot to be really fair. not having a 'go; just putting my input in as needs to be fairness to all within this site for its continued success.
maybe I should've gone for the mod job?? . Or maybe ran for council position MP as I could make  changes for the better lol.

Regarding badges for site supporters, I can't put it better than this:
http://www.fruit-emu...adges/?p=275966

Also Councillors and MPs are two different things.

#18 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

but don't forgot Vectra anybody can upload a layout and will approved within a couple anyway not at 3am of course so whats a proplem a badge of colour doesn't make a difference

#19 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

anybody can add a layout here so it doesn't really matter if you are a 1l ayout pony or you have realased millions

#20 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:22 PM

Ok yes i've wortked my ass off to get were I am but colour shouldn;t matter as long as I have my privlages then that's ok. but there are those that care about it.

My thing is those that are still incharge continue to run then site the way they have previously,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users