barcrest triple 777 £500 jackpot B3

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 bryanzzz

bryanzzz

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

Hi to all on here. I have a couple of questions on these triple 777 B3 machines and might be getting one soon. Can demo games be hacked to play in real play..payout etc. Also why do these have to have software updates. Is this like windows or 2 stop tricks which are being discovered by players.I know this is probably not most people's cup of tea but want a change from older machines.

#2 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

hi all

my friend has recently purchased a triple 7 fruit machine but it appears that even though he has cloned the hard drive and even bought similar model hard drive it is coming up with a blue screen upon bootup. 

Please does anyone know how the machine is moulded to that particular hard drive? is there a registration key/serial number assigned in the bios.

Does any one know?

There is a concern that if the hard drive fails then the machine will succumb to becoming a very heavy paper weight at best.

cheers

JJ

#3 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

What software is being used to clone the drive?

fruitsmiley.gif

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

i`ll answer the question by telling you how you install a new game

DO NOT ASSUME ITS THE SAME SYSTEM AS THE ENHANCED RIO CABINET VERSION

lets say you have purchased `pure pots` from barcrest. for a whopping £1k you get a USB stick and a USB/Dongle stick. the USB contains the pure pots game which you install by selecting the appropriate option on the main screen - nice and easy, the second part is to insert the license key. this removes the file from the hardware usb dongle and transfers it to the t7's hard drive. easy peezy. 

now... before you purchased said USB key, the serial number of the machine will be requested, this is hard coded to the license key... get the picture?? even if you made 1000's of copies of the license key, it will only work with the hardware specified. you could have every t777 game ever produced on your hard drive to play in demo, but unless you are prepared to pay £1000 for each key - they sit there for glorious demonstration mode only.

hope that helps.

#5 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:56 PM

But surely if he is cloning the hard drive, and using it in the same hardware (pc) then it should function the same as serial numbers and hardware ID numbers will still all be the same. I can see what your saying Nails if its cloned for a different unit then it won't work. I do now have a 777 pc here but have yet to get round to investigating what it has on it!

fruitsmiley.gif

#6 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

hi Andrew and Nails :)

AOMEI Backupper and Norton/Symantec Ghost were used to backup the games to an exact replica of the hard-drive that is in the machine, but when attempting to boot off the new drive in the machine, it's blue-screening.

We understand that they are on a dongle making it unique to the machine (thanks Nails :o) but that shouldn't stop it booting up - the hard drive (or files on the hard drive) has to be linked somehow to the T7 machine as the cloning software makes an exact copy of the OS and file structure.

A backup of the hard-drive is required in case of the original hard-drive eventually packing up rendering the T7 useless, so there's a backup.  My friend has spent a lot of money on the T7, as it sounds like you have Andrew !

cheers

JJ

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

should clone fine. and should run fine on that pc.

#8 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:10 AM

Out of interest what does the Blue Screen show as the error?

#9 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:29 PM

hi Nails - sadly it doesn't - it doesn't get past bootup. Only with the original hard drive in does it boot up. and the copied hard drive is an exact replica / clone of the original.   I will get a screen shot of the error later when I see my friend.

#10 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

yeah I get similar if I try and clone the hard drive of a enhanced rio MK5 drive to a compact flash drive or equivalent, only boots with the spinning disk of doom! but the MK4 motherboard don't mind a solid state device!

fruitsmiley.gif

#11 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

My friend has the mk5 machine. The bios recognises the new cloned hard drive but just won't boot from it. Error screen shot to follow...

#12 andrew96

andrew96

• Regulars
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:55 PM

I use MiniTools Partition Wizard Home v5.2 I never got on with Nortons, even the Nortons partition magic I used to use would not copy some drive partitions! do make sure you set the partition to active once copied

fruitsmiley.gif

#13 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:55 PM

thanks Andrew - I'll let my friend know.  Will let you know how we get on once attempted !!

#14 Krakers

Krakers

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:29 AM

I've successfully installed a replacement imaged drive on a T7 and the machine kept all it's licenses intact even with a new HD.

The HD came from a supplier pre-imaged so can't help further than to say it is possible.

Krakers.

Just to clarify it kept the licenses already bought and the only ones available in live mode.

#15 Nige4554

Nige4554

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:00 PM

Hi All, Just bought a Barcrest 777, it has come with 6 full games, I am looking forward to messing with it, it looks great.  I intend emailing barcrest for some support for updates, anything else I should be asking them?

#16 mainjohn

mainjohn

• Regulars
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

good luck with barcrest there not that helpful unless ur a arcade or simular business 

#17 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

Hi All, Just bought a Barcrest 777, it has come with 6 full games, I am looking forward to messing with it, it looks great.  I intend emailing barcrest for some support for updates, anything else I should be asking them?

Did you get any from here, if not can you post details etc to that thread to help others know if they're getting a good deal or being ripped pls ?

http://www.desertisl...-sales-madness/

#18 Nige4554

Nige4554

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

Yes I got the one from Bristol.  I need to find a local arcade to see if I can get any upgrades, west London.

#19 sparky1971

sparky1971

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

Would be very interested in any updates on this. I ve got a triple 7 with 6 games installed fully licenses
Games in demo as well but from what I have learnt ,,,will never get round the key protection unless someone cracks Mpu 6

#20 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

Would be very interested in any updates on this. I ve got a triple 7 with 6 games installed fully licenses
Games in demo as well but from what I have learnt ,,,will never get round the key protection unless someone cracks Mpu 6

It's not the MPU6, the licences are stored on a HASP TIME HL hardware key (like a USB stick). That's what need to be cracked. Very difficult.

<div><strong>Forum aimed specifically at Barcrest Triple 777 fruit machine</strong> - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a href='http://www.supremeso.../t7/index.php''class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.supremeso...a></div></a><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users