googling 'Andy' as we speak, ta

Can I ask you to PM me the APK please? it would make my b/h weekend  :present:

ta :)

#22 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Whats the 2nd device? Could be worth rooting it, & installing apps & adding credits then unrooting.

Will get the apk pm'd to those who asked.

#23 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

BB are you asking for the apk or the credits?

#24 zakkieboy44

zakkieboy44

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

I'll take some credits! :D :D

#25 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

hi  guys been away for a while, just wondering if anyone could pm me this as the link is now inactive

thanks

http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#26 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

couldn't get andy to work got a missing phython34dll error.Anyone got it to work?

#27 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

I didn't get andy working but I did manage to set up and install kitKat manually in VirtualBox. It's a little laggy and does not support some games. I think the better one is bluestack as it's straight forward and simple to use with mouse integration too. If you want to install Kitkat 4.4 then follow these steps in the link below.

http://www.fixedbyvo...x/#.U_uwS_ldXTo

Or if you want to let the installer do it use bluestack but try and get the pro version of BS as it dont force yout to download crapware to the android device..

Only problem is they are all rooted so it means some apps wont work like the one mentioned in this thread.

Hope that info helps buddy; 

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#28 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:45 PM

thanks .

#29 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:58 PM

No longer on Play, anyone up the APKs?

Thanks.

#30 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:18 AM

Here is a little video I managed to take of the apex slots. Not easy when you cant play the slots when rooted but need the root on to be able to record haha :-p

The streak i at the end £150 2x £70 and then a silly ten quid skip to the last 3 or so minutes for the streak.

#31 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

Blimey robinhood75 I've just seen your credit total, either you're brilliant or I'm rubbish. Have you won all that or did you buy some credits or what I really want to know is there a 'cheat' for credits.

#32 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:20 PM

Blimey robinhood75 I've just seen your credit total, either you're brilliant or I'm rubbish. Have you won all that or did you buy some credits or what I really want to know is there a 'cheat' for credits.

I didn't buy nor did I win the credits. I gave myself 100000 or so credits and played from there. You need to have a rooted android device to be able to do so.

#33 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

Is this back on Playstore?

Just had a notification that an update is available for it so it must be?

#34 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Can anyone watch that video i posted because I cant. it wont let me play some of the videos on Youtube via my phone 3g via wifi and even via a cable plugged directly into the laptop all I keep getting is errors like this on e below. Even tho it's my video I cant watch it.

Attached Files

#35 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Here you go if you can watch the dam thing ffs driving me nuts.

#36 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:58 PM

Ok guys some help please I've used Rootcloak to get the app to work but I can't get the individual machines to install. They download but just fail to install, must be something obvious but I can't see it. Cheers

#37 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

can someone pm me the apk file please

<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#38 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:20 PM

I've just updated to V1.1 and it no longer runs, coming up with the 'Doesn't work with rooted devices crap'

#39 exclaret

exclaret

• Regulars
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

Thanks for the great video robinhood75 but the custom rom I use has supersu included not superuser like yours and It doesn't have 'temp unroot' therefore I can't run the damn fruit machines.

I thought it would be easy to delete supersu and replace with superuser but because it's built in to the rom I would just end up with a bricked device knowing my luck. I did try with both installed but the 'temp unroot' didn't work.

Video showing how game hacker works is very good thanks again for making it but unless I'm missing something obvious I will have to stick with the free credits.

#40 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

I've just updated to V1.1 and it no longer runs, coming up with the 'Doesn't work with rooted devices crap'

I'm not updating unless it has any new machines. You can download that superuser from the app store here https://play.google....oid.su&hl=en_GB

I too have the other super su installed but just installed this one and I was able to unroot without any issues. Have you got a link to the new update too please I will install it to a none rooted device and see if its got any new games.

If anyone would be so kind as to send me the apk of the V1.1 I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Btw I kinda got my utube working on my laptop by installing the latest version of adobe flash player but the phone is still playing up atm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users