Windows 7+Mfme

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BigTonyUk

BigTonyUk

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

Does anyone have a idea why there are no sounds or music through my system after upgrading to 64bit Windows 7 Ultimate

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

click on the sound icon and then click mixer to access the applications sound level.

#3 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

The audio driver may be missing, telling us the make & model will help.

#4 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

I find it strange that you would make this your first post on an EMU site and not on one of the thousand of computer Q&A forums.

However, I agree with Richy.

It is quite common to lose audio drivers, especially if you perform a clean install of the OS.

#5 BigTonyUk

BigTonyUk

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

@ jim2311 I posted this query here as the ONLY software I have problem with sound wise is ANY M.F.M.E layout And that is hundreds over the years I have been on this site.EVERYTHING else,every high end game I test and use/play works 100%.Its these little gems of the fruit machine files and mfme layouts,quite annoying actually.

#6 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:08 AM

Does anyone have a idea why there are no sounds or music through my system after upgrading to 64bit Windows 7 Ultimate

@ jim2311 I posted this query here as the ONLY software I have problem with sound wise is ANY M.F.M.E layout And that is hundreds over the years I have been on this site.EVERYTHING else,every high end game I test and use/play works 100%.Its these little gems of the fruit machine files and mfme layouts,quite annoying actually.

Had you had explained that your sound problems were only present when running mfme then I would have pointed out that if you run a Scorpion 4 emu game you will probably need to reset your sound level when you have finished playing the game.

If you are having sound issues regardless of the emu you are playing, then it is most likely down to the fact that your not using XP.

Try running games in XP compatibility mode (Scorpion 4 sound issues will still apply), or try Amber if the games are available. 

You say you have been on here for years, but BigTonyUk has only been a member since JULY.

What was your previous Nick?

#7 BigTonyUk

BigTonyUk

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

God knows what previous nick or password were Jim there have been several Pc combos I built in  last 10 12 years.I will try the compatability mode,had forgot all about that,thanks.

#8 BigTonyUk

BigTonyUk

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

Nope No Go in compatability mode,but worth a try,thanks.Funny the JPeMu 2.51 and layouts I have from years ago run like a dream with full sounds in natural/normal win 7.Thanks anyway Jim and others for info.keep smiling folks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users