Photo
- - - - -

Split from "Why Daryl has left Fruit Emu" thread.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Yes he will be missed by all on here but we must respect his decision probably a very hard one to make. As said before when he was first thinking of leaving, I wish him well and I hope he still pops in from time to time.

Edited by vectra666, 24 May 2014 - 02:59 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:20 PM

Reading your post again was it down to a person or persons actions I'd rather them gone than Daryl if it is.

#3 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Retire? I dont get threads like this, its a forum about fruit machine emulation, not a goverment, why do people 'retire' its not like hes leaving a job, a user name and password and he can come straight back on and go whenever he wants?

I like Daryl, nice guy I do admire him but jesus its a FORUM this isnt politics why is everything taken to heart and treated with such high importance?!

Its a hobby, not a job!

I dont regret this, putting threads like this is a bit pathetic, if I dont want to go on here one day, I wont? I dont have to sign in and out and let everyone know if im coming on tomorrow, if someone never comes on here again Im not going to sit mourning about it? I dont know anyone on here, everything is just text to me!

Though I do enjoy the effort people put into this site, a lot of time and effort (not that I contribute much) but I have put in my fair share and know how hard some stuff is on here. But again, its a hobby, not a comitment, therefore there shouldnt be stuff like this. People treat it like a warzone sometimes and I just back thinking, is this the most important thing to some people in life?

Thank you for expressing your viewpoint.

Just to reiterate, this is not political, it's a farewell to someone who was an important part of the site and will not be visiting ever again.

Reading your post again was it down to a person or persons actions I'd rather them gone than Daryl if it is.

No. To reiterate:

This decision is not related to any specific incident or member, and any such speculation will not be helpful.

#4 altharic

altharic

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

Just seems a strange thing to mention, would have been better to say nothing at all then, about it being or not being someones fault?

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

Just seems a strange thing to mention, would have been better to say nothing at all then, about it being or not being someones fault?

We have!

I think this is so so sad.

I hope that person is real happy with themselves now!

Yes he will be missed by all on here but we must respect his decision probably a very hard one to make. As said before when he was first thinking of leaving, I wish him well and I hope he still pops in from time to time.

Mabey!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users