#1 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

on vecs supertwos which is done on the winline 1 and winline 2

the lamp numbers are the same for winline  and the 1  same goes for the other winline

is this a bug or is there a workaround for this

#2 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'll help as much as I can. Could you ask the question again using punctuation, I have no idea what the problem you are having is.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

He means on my SuperTwo layout, the machine has two winlines red and green. On the left and right-hand side of the reels it says winline-1, winline-2, both parts are lit on the mfme layout, also whilst on this machine the reel lamps, they're only lit on the two winlines not all three per reel used, lamp numbers are. Reel1-0,8- reel2 1,9 and reel3 2,10. Hope this explains it better. Again sorry for my punctuation I'm shit at it. LOL.
Also what I think he's asking is can you/he add extra duplicate lamps like you can within mfme. So two lamps can have the same number.

Edited by vectra666, 30 April 2014 - 02:57 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

Ok, for the reel lamps you need to change the reel mask so it only has 2 lamp sections, not 3 like the standard mask. Then change "Mask Segs" to 2.

You will then need to change the number of "Vis Segs" so you can only see 2 symbols in the reel box, rather than 3.

Vis Segs is the number of visible segments of the reel. The reel is split into the same number of segments as there are reel half steps (Usually 96).

So if there are 16 symbols on a reel, and its a 96 step reel. 96 / 16 = 6. So each symbol takes up 6 segments.

So to show 1 symbol set vis segs to 6.

To show 2 symbols set vis segs to 12.

To show 3 symbols set vis segs to 18.

As for the lamp doubling thing, the real machine didn't use 2 lamps of the same number so the emu shouldn't need to either, its jkust a case of finding the right lamp numbers. If this is an MPU4 game its possible that the Lamp CHR needs altering to make the lamps light correctly.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Cheers for the info guitar. Those particular lamps might not of been in use on the real machine or even only the winline text lit who knows I could pm launton as its his machine I obtained the photos from, when I completed the layout I only had 1 lamp remaining no65
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

thanks guitar and sorry about the crap first post

I haven't slept in days due to having 2 teeth out still in pain now even having too many pain killers

Edited by banditboy2006, 30 April 2014 - 03:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users