Project Amber 10910

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#41 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

Cheers Vecs, but tbh it isn't worth the hassel to me, I've lived over 50 years without it so it isn't as important to me as it is for others, plus if I did get it sorted, I doubt I'd use the online version, I can manage to get enough grief without doing anything wrong, from the places I visit now, without adding extra avenues for it to find me ;)

#42 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Believe me the online mode is great more realistic. As stated the guide worked for me, maybe you device has different specifications to mine maybe the graphic card bits different etc and I'm sure guitar will come up with a solution for you don't give up on it yet, it's worth it in the end.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#43 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

give guitar chance as theres only 24 hours in a day and plus hes got a life as well

#44 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

i tried to explain that but..

#45 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

I wish people would stop making out that I have either asked or expect Guitar to help me, neither of which I've done.

Let me put it in a form you might understand............

I don't want or expect anything from Guitar, I'm totally aware that most people have lives off here, and I haven't given up on Amber, I just can't be arsed messing about with it anymore, for a while at least.

If I do in the future, get it running, then I have no interest in 'being online' at present, as there are enough people on here and other sites I frequent, who are all too willing to put words in my mouth and make out I've said/done something which I havent or trying to shit stir just for the sake of it, without me adding another place to the list for them to do the same thing.

#46 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

Chas - What's your spec of pc, cpu, gfx card, os?  Everything all up to date?  All windows updates included?  Correct gfx settings selected?

Cheers,

NQ.

#47 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Windows Vista SP2, pass on everything else lol

All updates current as far as I know.

Does this help

Attached File  Capture.JPG   57.22KB   6 downloads

#48 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

just playing andy capp on project and got 2 jackpot but when i collected the jackpot i failed paying the last 60p and now just says call manager IOU 60p anything is they to solve it ive tried to refill the tokens but it doesnt take them just cash

thanks

#49 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

will the next version create any faults with any layouts in edit mode at all

as I have 1 scorpion 2

and 2 mpu 4 nearly ready to be look at

#50 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

just playing andy capp on project and got 2 jackpot but when i collected the jackpot i failed paying the last 60p and now just says call manager IOU 60p anything is they to solve it ive tried to refill the tokens but it doesnt take them just cash

thanks

This is a bug where the s10 coin mech for the tokens is failing. not much can be done except reset the machine.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#51 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:17 PM

right no problem guitar thanks for your reply on that :)

danny

#52 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

I wish people would stop making out that I have either asked or expect Guitar to help me, neither of which I've done.

Let me put it in a form you might understand............

I don't want or expect anything from Guitar, I'm totally aware that most people have lives off here, and I haven't given up on Amber, I just can't be arsed messing about with it anymore, for a while at least.

If I do in the future, get it running, then I have no interest in 'being online' at present, as there are enough people on here and other sites I frequent, who are all too willing to put words in my mouth and make out I've said/done something which I havent or trying to shit stir just for the sake of it, without me adding another place to the list for them to do the same thing.

Are you trying to say my online mode isn't any good? :D (ITS A JOKE)

To be honest the issues you are having regarding everything being slow sounds like your PC/Laptop just isn't fast enough as opposed to a bug. That being said the ms flexgrid error is a bit of a mystery.

Once the C++ conversion of cores is complete I'm sure you'll be able to run it just fine. Can you try the BFM System 83 cops and robbers layout and see if that runs ok, its the slowest and simplest tech by a country mile.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#53 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

dells millions is ready for the reels and 1 little pesky lamp

this one is a streaker as it did a roll in for 30 quids worth of wins

the lamp is marked but lamps there but it doesn't light up on the background

Attached Files

• Attached File  dm.png   420.21KB   1 downloads

Edited by banditboy2006, 15 April 2014 - 04:28 PM.

#54 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

looks brill shall i test it banditboy as on your behalf?

#55 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

not yet needs the reels masking and the 1 lamp fixing then its okey

#56 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

not a problem :)

#57 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

There's a quick way of masking the reels, if you're just converting old MFME layouts.  All you need to do is load in a black reel strip (RGB 0) into Amber's reel editor as a 'Masked Symbol'; which is shown on the picture attached.  Make sure you load the reel mask in the zip file attached as well, otherwise it won't work properly.

You'll see the changes after you've saved the layout, and reloaded.

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#58 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

Are you trying to say my online mode isn't any good? :D (ITS A JOKE)

To be honest the issues you are having regarding everything being slow sounds like your PC/Laptop just isn't fast enough as opposed to a bug. That being said the ms flexgrid error is a bit of a mystery.

Once the C++ conversion of cores is complete I'm sure you'll be able to run it just fine. Can you try the BFM System 83 cops and robbers layout and see if that runs ok, its the slowest and simplest tech by a country mile.

Tried it and it works loads better, so basically I got a shite pc then ;)

Still getting the runtime error though

#59 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:15 PM

There's a quick way of masking the reels, if you're just converting old MFME layouts.  All you need to do is load in a black reel strip (RGB 0) into Amber's reel editor as a 'Masked Symbol'; which is shown on the picture attached.  Make sure you load the reel mask in the zip file attached as well, otherwise it won't work properly.

You'll see the changes after you've saved the layout, and reloaded.

Blackjack Club reels :D

#60 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Ahh i'll try that later can u use any reel mask as I've a few for mfme I had a play yesterday bb2006 teaching me and as said earlier it's all good apart from moving the lamps I wish it was the same as mfme but i'll get used to it would love big Ben dxed in Amber but no decent images and would like it on £5 jp also ploggy any chance of your criss cross cash coming back to Amber soon
You're getting there chasbons lol.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users