#21 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

ive got a 19 inch monitor and some of the games i cannot see the reels and buttons any help were i can sort the size out

Press f3 for resizing the layouts or scroll it using the arrows on the number section on your keyboard
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#22 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

At Bruce and barcrestjunky etc download all games from guitars skydrive (Can a link to it be put on either the site news maybe or on each Amber update first post for easy access) link also found on my guide topic within tutorials section. Don't forget the pad.files in layouts section, all other parts ie roms in the Rom section of library also Bruce g have you a password for online play?

#23 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

At Bruce and barcrestjunky etc download all games from guitars skydrive (Can a link to it be put on either the site news maybe or on each Amber update first post for easy access) link also found on my guide topic within tutorials section. Don't forget the pad.files in layouts section, all other parts ie roms in the Rom section of library also Bruce g have you a password for online play?

Yes I do mate but I aint used it yet I will try and look for the link I think I have it in my PM

#24 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for the update.

NQ.

#25 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

How do i play online and play a pad file I can't open any file on it?

4051301602.png

#26 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

You don't open the pad file, the pad file is like the dat file in MFME, if you follow the guide by vectra that will tell you what to do.

To play online you need a login off Guitar.

#27 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

servers just gone donk on a good streak as well

#28 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

yeah wont let me connect to server

#29 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

Sorry guys, I'm having a few issues with the server. I'm working on a fix to sort the disconnection issue out once and for all.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#30 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

thanks guitar much apprecated great expairence tho :)

danny

#31 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

Well after initially trying Amber ages ago and basically getting nowhere and being really disheartened with it, I thought I'd try again today.

Downloaded the latest version, followed Vectras (brilliant imo tutorial) and everything looked good until I tried to play games, downloaded 3 of them and they are all the same, VERY S L O W to respond, all 3 keep hanging or stopping completely, tried messing with all the settings on orange startup screen, but it makes no difference at all.  Also each time I try and exit I get runtime error 372, which says failed to load msflexgrid from MSFLXGRD from MSFLXGRD.OCX and it may be outdated.

Stress levels through the roof now, so time to leave it alone for another 6 months methinks.

#32 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

you got to realise its still early days and give some respect to the man if you ask politely you may get some were but giving all this and that doesnt get you anywere if you can do better then project amber then go ahead but i dout it you will..

#33 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

you got to realise its still early days and give some respect to the man if you ask politely you may get some were but giving all this and that doesnt get you anywere if you can do better then project amber then go ahead but i dout it you will..

Excuse me, but can you tell me where I was impolite in my post please?

I KNOW it's early days and I haven't knocked ANYTHING that Guitar has done, or is doing EVER!

I wasn't 'giving it all this and that' either, just stating what I'd experienced this morning, and that I'd wait a bit longer for more progress to be made, before trying again.

I have also NEVER made any claims that I can or could do better, or slagged anyones work or efforts off, so before going off on one and having a go at me, I suggest you get your facts correct, as I didn't say anything wrong, neither was I having a go at anybody.

What is it with this place lately, it seems nobody can say anything without someone trying to make out that people are having a dig at others, two other threads spring to mind, where someone says something innocent and instantly it's made out to be something that it quite simply isn't.

My initial thought was that 'open season' at Vectra had come round again, but judging by your post, it would seem, that it's quite simply, 'open season' for anyone......

And people wonder why members aren't posting like they used to do... hardly surprising really, when you get shot down in flames for doing bugger all!

#34 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

well give him some time to sort stuff out he has other things to do

#35 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

I haven't asked him to do anything, so why do I need to give him time to sort stuff out?

#36 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:55 AM

because your saying im gunna leave it 6 months and its so slow its still teething it work fine on my computer if you want help inbox me and i will try and do my best.

#37 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the offer, but when I want help, I'll ask for it from someone I know and trust, not from from someone I don't know from Adam, that's just had a go at me for no aparent reason.

#38 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

not had ago its just the way you said things thats all and no problem i offered so thats all i can do.

#39 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

So the above isn't having a go then?

not had ago its just the way you said things thats all and no problem i offered so thats all i can do.

I think you'll find, it's the way you read it, not what I said, that's at fault here.

Something which seems to be happening far too much, even WITH correct punctuation.

I said nothing wrong, I didn't have a go or try and belittle anyone.  No underhanded, 'you need to read between the lines' comments, just said plainly what I'd encountered.

I didn't ask for any help or slag anyones work, in fact I even said the opposite, by praising Vectras tutorial, so I fail to see how it's the way I said things, as you claim.

In fact tbh I fail to see why you felt the need to make any sort of dergoatory comment at all towards me.

#40 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

@chasbons an idea if as you've already started write down in here what problems are occurring and what's coming up i.e. Runtime error etc I'm sure when avalaible guitar or someone else who had the same problem can help you out, the speed issue's I get it sometimes ctrl+a is auto speed. Hope you get this sorted and we'll see you online soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users