Gaminator with service mode and touchscreen support

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 cyber

cyber

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

I didn't know where to post this ,i have the real Novomatic Gaminator with admin and service mode( S key) !

It's probably the one that Emuera sells on the web but i have a problem , it is somehow protected from running on other machines (the best i have found is that it have a ASProtect and Themida protection system ,uses the hdd serial and something else) . Is there anybody capable of cracking that on this forum ? 

I have a full hdd backup image from that pc where it was originally installed if its needed! 

I was once able to run it in VMware WinXP but on real pc ,no way...it just wont run..,no error ,no nothing...

Please help to solve this and we will all have the real deal Gaminator !

download link : *** BAD LINK ***

ps. visual basic apps inside rar  - project1.exe ,msgbox.exe and vbs script inside are for starting the program remotely with universal car key remote by triggering d key via some keyboard controller inside the pc case 

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

this has been out for years, minus the virus..

#3 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

is this actually as safe link as it got check earlyer and it was okey

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

not according to nod32 .thermida virus (or something)

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

LINK REMOVED!!!

As per what Nails has mentioned, seams to be a virus inside the .rar file

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

ps. visual basic apps inside rar  - project1.exe ,msgbox.exe and vbs script inside are for starting the program remotely with universal car key remote by triggering d key via some keyboard controller inside the pc case 

Maybe it's genuine, but I never run VBS files, not without reading the source first, and I can't be arsed to download and look into it.

[edit] Downloaded for a laugh on my crappy lappy, and the VBS itself is clean (not checked the files it points to) but can't be arsed looking into it any more tonight. Not that it really matters, as I'm sure this same set has been kicking about for years.

Edited by Bencrest, 08 April 2014 - 10:18 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#7 cyber

cyber

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

Nope ,it's not a virus , Themida Winlicense (zlib1.dll) and ASProtect(game.exe) is used as the protection system ! It's all as it should be but it is protected by that crap and someone needs to crack it!

@stanmarsh14 - i uploaded it to web, it is genuine and real game used in internet cafe and Night bars for real money,as i said, I copied it from the running machine after repairing bad sectors from hdd.

@nails - Crappy NOD32 was probably detected this http://www.wildersse...themida.184840/

And can you give me that one that is out for years for free , but not junk without touchscreen and service and admin mode? 

I have a Multigambler with service mode from this forum but that doesn't support touch,if someone want to use it you have to play on numeric keyboard....

ps.check the files size and compare them with that that you found online 

As i said,this cannot be found online ,not for free...

Edited by cyber, 09 April 2014 - 01:11 AM.

#8 cyber

cyber

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:20 AM

Please ,don't remove the link again ,its virus free 101%! Leave it here ,somebody is maybe capable of cracking the game.exe and zlib1.dll .

Once again - i was uploader and i copied it from original hard drive (also have a full HDD image with OS and game installed )

https://mega.co.nz/#...E6Ewh6cWIBEdop0

Edited by cyber, 09 April 2014 - 01:21 AM.

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

for this forum its not the potential virus threat, its the fact that its highly copyrighted material and is in no way public domain.

#10 cyberlounge360

cyberlounge360

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

the link doesnt work...please help 

#11 cyber

cyber

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

re-uploaded https://mega.co.nz/#...Zllg8rbdxqTzMig

#12 cyber

cyber

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

and this is newer version of gaminator aka multigambler also with touchscreen support ,serial and key are inside rar,  but it also needs to be cracked https://mega.co.nz/#...YTGBIjqy91yGpa8

#13 bommelbongo

bommelbongo

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

any updates ?

#14 bommelbongo

bommelbongo

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

any updates someone got working touchscreen version ?

#15 Falscher-Hase

Falscher-Hase

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 12:08 PM

Hello everyone :)

Can someone re-upload the files?

Is there any update about a working Gaminator touchscreen version?

I also found an old link, but the games don't start because you have to enter a name and key.
Maybe you can use a different game.exe file.
I've tried this before but unfortunately I get the message "controller not found"

Gaminator Touchscreen 22 games.rar
[url removed]

If someone can manage it I would be very grateful.

Greetings

#16 superbaron

superbaron

superbaron

• Regulars
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 04:31 PM

Hello everyone :)

Can someone re-upload the files?

Is there any update about a working Gaminator touchscreen version?

I also found an old link, but the games don't start because you have to enter a name and key.
Maybe you can use a different game.exe file.
I've tried this before but unfortunately I get the message "controller not found"

Gaminator Touchscreen 22 games.rar
[url removed]

If someone can manage it I would be very grateful.

Greetings

The moderators on this site should remove this link to Gaminator Touchscreen 22 games.rar because the file contains viruses and trojans within the rar file when you unzip the file norton security flags it as unsafe.

Edited by aaamusements, 18 April 2021 - 06:49 PM.

#17 Falscher-Hase

Falscher-Hase

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 08:25 PM

Hello everybody

I have several Gaminator versions and other slot machine software and each one gets a virus warning or / and the firewall shows an alarm.
This has to do with the fact that these Gaminator programs were not developed for computers but for gaming machines.
They were "cracked" and for this reason it sounds an alarm.

Of course, I don't know exactly what the uploader uploaded.

But for this reason I only run all the Gaminator programs on an old windows xp computer that is not connected to the internet and I have never had any problems with it. I have also tested a few times on my Windows 10 computer, but the programs no longer run on it.
The programs are old and were programmed for Windows XP!
Alternatively, you can set up a virtual machine with Windows XP and let it run and play there.

If someone has a working Gaminator Touch version, he can also send it to me via PM.

Greetings Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users