#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

This was originally done by a dx  master mr T.C. his 2nd release many moons ago, So asked him if I can update this layout for lappies  so here's the cleaned flyer thanks to samson81 for uploading this whacking 45mb one. hope to do you proud tommy

Attached Files

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Keep it comin' Vecs. Will look great on my new 60" (4K) Monitor. :biglaugh:

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

Keep it comin' Vecs. Will look great on my new 60" (4K) Monitor. :biglaugh:

It'll probably look better on my 51" 720p plasma as there won't be any scaling involved :D

Quite like these machines as they are challenging - obviously the main aim is to get the 3 red keys, just adds something a bit different as most machines don't have a top feature which is as hard to achieve :)

Edited by Bencrest, 05 March 2014 - 09:52 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

latest pic not much sideart there wasn't any decent pictures on google although that part may change if I find anything

Attached Files

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

latest lit picky only the feature board to go are the feature blocks fully light or just the text and whats the font for the reel symbol numbers.

Attached Files

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

and now the final picky before lamping and reel editing I imagine its lithograph for the numbers on the hi-lo and reel symbols looks like it anway.

people ask why don,t I make bigger 1280/1600 layouts well simple answer is I can,t due to lappy resolutions max screen size 1390x768 also if I made bigger ones then I wouldn,t be filling in the gaps with these smaller layouts or even make layouts as we,ve already got some excellent versions of these in higher res's.

Maybe if I have a BIG bingo.slot win I may invest in a larger model but in the mean time this is all I have. 

Attached Files

Edited by vectra666, 14 March 2014 - 08:29 PM.

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

The font for the reels deffo isn't lithograph not sure what it is. You will.have to compare thwm in photoshop.

#8 bladefan2

bladefan2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

looking very good Vectra :)

#9 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

and now the final picky before lamping and reel editing I imagine its lithograph for the numbers on the hi-lo and reel symbols looks like it anway.

people ask why don,t I make bigger 1280/1600 layouts well simple answer is I can,t due to lappy resolutions max screen size 1390x768 also if I made bigger ones then I wouldn,t be filling in the gaps with these smaller layouts or even make layouts as we,ve already got some excellent versions of these in higher res's.

Maybe if I have a BIG bingo.slot win I may invest in a larger model but in the mean time this is all I have. 

Nobody says you have to make larger layouts, and you have your niche for lower resolution layouts :)

Besides, if I wanted to I could make a higher resolution layout myself, but I can't be arsed these days. At least you are still interested and making layouts :)

As it goes, this looks rather nice. Not sure about the dual-lamp look to the bonus positions (I'd have assumed they were single lamps?) but it looks nice, even if it's probably a bit inaccurate. Like I said though, it looks rather nice and I'll give it a bash when done :)

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

All lamped up ready for masking got the mask lamps down to about 60odd as said lamped up then realised our lovely bellfruit friends put the hold buttons the wrong way around again, why do they do that on their flyers
Back to the reel symbol Numbers and hI lo bits I know how to stroke em now but is it possible to have multiple outlines as in white then black and is it possible to have 2 toned colouring like the one on the reels. And then there's the hi lo numbers is it possible to create that where the no5 is underneath the +bonus yet create an outline around the whole subject

#11 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

To get multiple strokes,all you have to do is add your stroke then got to layer again style then select create layer then you can add another stroke,to get the tones on the hi/lo reel you have to add a gradient then get the colours right and shift there position so try and get em in the correct places,you will see how to do this when the pop up box comes up when you select gradient overlay.Once you have made your reel band you just make the bonus text then add it to the band afterwards. or to your numbers if you do it that way. 

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Cheers Tommy I'll have a play about with it after lamping up etc.
I tried doing it in the previous layout as in the 'game over' text and tried it on the grape to improve it afaik we haven't got a decent grape symbol on a white background for bellfruit only a small blurry one

#13 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

looks pretty sweet, thanks matey.. shouldve photoshopped that ugly MoFo out of it though.. I actually detest that face And hated playing this machine because of that face lol...

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

I,ve finally settled on this for the numbers on the reels and the hi-lo from captain haddocks chain reaction classic

Attached Files

Edited by vectra666, 17 March 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#15 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

I played this only once for real in a pub i got the flash streak within a fiver and too £110 out of it,still hasn't stopped me hating the machine,i used to think it was alright but after hammering it in the emu i hate it.Looking good mate apart from the numbers on the reels looks a little large.

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

Tried to get em the same size angle as the ones in the flyer above, I'll either try again squish em Down a pixel or two. Or redo em a bit lighter smaller and with a dull white background maybe, also the alpha needs redoing as it misses letters out when on feature board.

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

Layout complete redid the numbers on the reel symbols. sent it off yesterday to be filled. Is there an I M board on this machine or is it just a case of getting either all keys red on feature board or maxi shots.

#18 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Yeah the name at the top flashes.

#19 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

did it do it on your older versions especially the 1280dx I used tommy?

#20 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Never had it but had it in the wild so it does do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users