• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Cash Is King Wdx £10

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 10 Feb 2014

File Category: M1A

Heres my finished layout of cash is king,this is a mixtures of glass scans and the flyer used.Big thanks to ady firstly for all the images he provided along with the reel scans.Samson for the flyer,and to hitthesix for the £10 roms and classic,thanks to all,all shortcuts are as normal.

The amber version will be sorted when guitar gets a minute to his self.

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Oh hell yes! Not opened it yet but huge thanks for when I get a chance to play it :D

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

Thank you

03.40pm- Just gave this a go and it's great, £8 in, Cash Run Feature for £50. Nice one.

Edited by bri365, 10 February 2014 - 03:16 PM.

Come here to post jokes, oh and to play the occasional frutie.

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

I'll download and give a good seeing too later from what I can see via mobile image it looks fantastic as usual. A BIG thankyou to Tommy and to everyone who's been involved in this long awaited project, just goes to show there's still teamwork on Fme and long May it last. Thanks All.
You'll make at least one person happy with this layout swiftkidd aka brownbag if you download this show your appreciation with a thanks.

Edited by vectra666, 10 February 2014 - 03:16 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

Thanks Tommy and all involed in this release.

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

You'll make at least one person happy with this layout swiftkidd aka brownbag if you download this show your appreciation with a thanks.

Make that 2 ;)

http://www.fruit-emu...lo/#entry263550

Thanks for finishing this tommy, this was a total bastard and I just didn't have the patience...wtg fella.

Vec's you gave me a little dig in that thread, did you know I drove 50 odd miles, paid for, (sadly) broke a machine and scanned stuff and gladly uploaded to anyone that would take-it-on. Thankfully it was and here's the result

Your point being?

#7 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

1st time I've loaded MFME for ages, Thanks
Posted Image

#8 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Thanks Tommy C for this long awaited Wdx.

Oh sorry, and everyone else involved in this creation.

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 10 February 2014 - 07:41 PM.

#9 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Make that 2 ;)

http://www.fruit-emu...lo/#entry263550

Thanks for finishing this tommy, this was a total bastard and I just didn't have the patience...wtg fella.

Vec's you gave me a little dig in that thread, did you know I drove 50 odd miles, paid for, (sadly) broke a machine and scanned stuff and gladly uploaded to anyone that would take-it-on. Thankfully it was and here's the result

Your point being?

MY point being.... if you read my above post thankyou to ALL involved yes including you, Samson and hitthesix even YOU so again Thankyou to ALL involved in this layout including you ADY get it now,,

#10 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

Finally got around to playing it - not sure if anyone else has twigged but running it in later versions of MFME won't work, I'm running in 2.0 but no doubt it works in 3>3.2 as well.

Layout-wise it's very good, as expected. I did expect glass scans to have a little more clarity but that's probably down to it being more 'complicated' in artwork than many scanned layouts, typically older, simpler machines.

As for the machine, it's awful. Don't get me wrong, it's playing very well once downloaded, and probably isn't a bad game, but :

Any position called 'bonus' when in the feature game should NOT kill you. They may as well be '?' sqaures as normal. The 'stock market' Hi-Lo continue is pretty brutal and the bankrupt square is self explanatory. A bonus should offer some kind of advantage to the player, not kill them.

Couple of things that did surprise me from my brief play so far - the fact it actually says in text winnings of more than a jackpot amount, which is odd. We all know machines can pay more than a jackpot amount (via repeat chances, mega streaks, e.t.c.) but I've never known a machine actually spell it out - I just had £30 from the Cash Run and it said 'YOU'VE BANKED THIRTY POUNDS!' on the display. Never seen a machine do it in text form before.

Also, why does Cash Run sometimes offer a double shot, and sometimes single? I've had it twice from an IM (feature name red), once was double shots and once was single. I've had it from filling the keys (single) and from filling the feature shot (double). Just seems weird the way it varies? I could understand if it was 'red feature = double and normal feature = single' but it seems to decide randomly (which in machine terms means not randomly at all). 

So anyway, nice layout, interesting machine (albeit with some annoying habits) but glad to finally play it :D

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#11 topshaun

topshaun

• New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Great layout thanks.. love the maygays, but yeah a bonus square that isnt ...very odd, but still playable.

#12 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

Great layout, thanks.

#13 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

great dx just had the £50 run off £3

Attached Files

#14 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

great DX thanks to all.

has a wicked little streak build in!

#15 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Nice layout.Thanks

#16 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

Forgot to add if you play in v2 it pays in 20p's but pays fine in v3 the cash tube check boxes are all right so must be an emu bug as it does this on other m1a games.Yes this is a shit game,machines like this don't grab my attention as it gives a 20-50 win then dies on it's arse until it takes it all back.You mentioned clarity,yes it isn't as sharp as should be,this wasn't due to the scans,but this is half flyer and half glass scans,because of some of the colours the scans didn't show the art proper like the blues and some of the greens so bits from the flyer were used to make sure the balances were as near as possible.

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

plays well in mfme3.1 (aint got 3.2 because of avg issues)

#18 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

This pure class I love it Tommy not does it save up for a £50 streak or have you been getting it ready for us lol

#19 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

Not me mate as the machine bores me,i had a mate of mine plough £200 through it yesterday and email me the layout back :D i've been extremely busy with work lately so not much time to sort layouts only mondays and tuesdays.

#20 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users