• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

Well done Alex mate, and keeping the old gal going for the next few years...

...I might even make a 'little comeback' to support you and my friends here - I've been missing the old dear whilst I have been in retirement ;)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#62 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

That would be good Daryl, and you will be very welcome back.

I knew you wouldn't be able to keep away... After all, resistance is futile!
;)

#63 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

Maximum respect to all the Hosters and the posters on this site, I know I have been hovering around for a number of years now but just wanted to say how amazing it is how you guys, can spend hours of work creating something that is in my opinion 'really clever' and as an amature dowloader and player.....have to say there very little difference in the game play compared to the real thing....just much smaller!!! They are actual machines that have been in penny arcades and AWP over 18's for years but really do or did exist.  Oh and.+..2 words....Rat Race!! ...old skool back in the day classic!!!!'Ever see people doing two hand gambling on the Rat Race, Ace Chase, etc & Step & Skip & Win-a-gain?? having a little gamble dance to the jackpot???....One thumb would hit the feature stop or nudge up button...and then quickly other thumb on the gamble...like a timed ..one....two effect all the way up to a glorious heavenly £1.50 Jackpot.....finally, you drop it on cherries spun in on the win-a-gain feature and slickly gambled that 8p to the top!!! Awesome fun....back in the day....Your all incredible Guys, so shout to Duplu, Tommy, Dad, Ploggy, Dxcellent, Hit The Six, Cliffs Repro..Dad's FME..site.  etc etc To {{{{all the posters and the hosters}}}}}}   I wish Duplu all the best and hope everything turns out ok for you.  I been coming since 2002 to fruit-emu, and tho never a poster because I would not have a clue what to do....have enjoyed myself over the years playing your layouts!!!!   &  Hope the site will carry on.   Finally: .................To all the....Heayyyy matze!!! 'don't take the whistle' North Wales Coast Golden Gamers £25 & £35jp: This ones for you:  |x|  X  |x| : IT'S COLLLLWYNNNN BAAAAYYYY TIME!!! or Kinmel Bay Time whichever you prefer......Colwyn Bay is more scenic.  Right I'm going ... waffling....babber babber!!! THANKS AGAIN.

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

#64 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

I haven't a clue what you've said... but welcome your post after your many years here ;)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#65 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

Can I have an ounce of what you have been smoking? :D

Maximum respect to all the Hosters and the posters on this site, I know I have been hovering around for a number of years now but just wanted to say how amazing it is how you guys, can spend hours of work creating something that is in my opinion 'really clever' and as an amature dowloader and player.....have to say there very little difference in the game play compared to the real thing....just much smaller!!! They are actual machines that have been in penny arcades and AWP over 18's for years but really do or did exist.  Oh and.+..2 words....Rat Race!! ...old skool back in the day classic!!!!'Ever see people doing two hand gambling on the Rat Race, Ace Chase, etc & Step & Skip & Win-a-gain?? having a little gamble dance to the jackpot???....One thumb would hit the feature stop or nudge up button...and then quickly other thumb on the gamble...like a timed ..one....two effect all the way up to a glorious heavenly £1.50 Jackpot.....finally, you drop it on cherries spun in on the win-a-gain feature and slickly gambled that 8p to the top!!! Awesome fun....back in the day....Your all incredible Guys, so shout to Duplu, Tommy, Dad, Ploggy, Dxcellent, Hit The Six, Cliffs Repro..Dad's FME..site.  etc etc To {{{{all the posters and the hosters}}}}}}   I wish Duplu all the best and hope everything turns out ok for you.  I been coming since 2002 to fruit-emu, and tho never a poster because I would not have a clue what to do....have enjoyed myself over the years playing your layouts!!!!   &  Hope the site will carry on.   Finally: .................To all the....Heayyyy matze!!! 'don't take the whistle' North Wales Coast Golden Gamers £25 & £35jp: This ones for you:  |x|  X  |x| : IT'S COLLLLWYNNNN BAAAAYYYY TIME!!! or Kinmel Bay Time whichever you prefer......Colwyn Bay is more scenic.  Right I'm going ... waffling....babber babber!!! THANKS AGAIN.

#66 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

All's well that ends well :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#67 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Just realised this was posted mid-day, not mid-night!!!! Whatever state are you in by tea-time????

Too many E-numbers and sugary fizzy drinks, stay off the bright coloured sweets (Chewits, M&Ms, Skittles)

You should be OK.

#68 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

It was posted after midnight rics 12.13a.m not p.m maybe you've had to much cocoa or horlicks lol. I think the guy was rapping or at least it looks like maybe too much red bull, gives u wings u know!! Westside, Eastside Shout going out to me lappy posse! Respect! To the Fme crew, laters

Edited by vectra666, 21 February 2014 - 05:05 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#69 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Ah well done Vecs, I was waiting to see who would spot that deliberate mistake. The Bovril Crew......<<<YEAH>>>> Get down with funky >>>>S***<<< Reespect+++++VECS BABY ^^^^^ YEAH BABY........to  lappy posse :) :) :) Aceed {{{{{get down}}}}

I'm going for a lie down now.

#70 Guest_booze.net_*

Guest_booze.net_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

I'm happy you got this site Alex. 

I can finally post again   :cute:

#71 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

Ah well done Vecs, I was waiting to see who would spot that deliberate mistake. The Bovril Crew......<<<YEAH>>>> Get down with funky >>>>S***<<< Reespect+++++VECS BABY ^^^^^ YEAH BABY........to  lappy posse :) :) :) Aceed {{{{{get down}}}}
I'm going for a lie down now.

Bloody hell Ric. Don't strain yourself.

What a hoot.

bj

#72 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Well done Alex. Looking to another 5ive years :) under your roof now. I`m so happy I can feel the warmth running down my legs and my feet are in a cold puddle.  

A massive well done truly ;)

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#73 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Glad to see someone has taken this on. Thanks, I think it's really appreciated by everyone. Even though I'm not here that often, it will always feel like home.... would really be a terrible shame to have seen it go.

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#74 krayzeestyles

krayzeestyles

NONE

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

That would be good Daryl, and you will be very welcome back.

I knew you wouldn't be able to keep away... After all, resistance is futile!
;)

Just realised this was posted mid-day, not mid-night!!!! Whatever state are you in by tea-time????

Too many E-numbers and sugary fizzy drinks, stay off the bright coloured sweets (Chewits, M&Ms, Skittles)

You should

I haven't a clue what you've said... but welcome your post after your many years here ;)

Can I have an ounce of what you have been smoking? :D

You should be OK.

Yeah so...thanks mfme would have done, and what?

BANNED ACCOUNT DELETED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users