• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Posted Image

File Name: Mental Money Monsters Wdx

File Submitter: TommyC

File Submitted: 11 Sep 2013

File Category: Scorpion 4

Heres a Wdx of mazoomas mental money monsters,thanks to jafc for the classic.Runs best in 6.1.All short cuts as usual.

USE MFME V6.1 ONLY THANKS

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thanks Tommy C for another fine release.

#3 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Thanks tommy, looks good mate.

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Thanks tommy looks brill almost 3d on the feature bits, you'd be mental not to play this even on door open and split screen modes.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Thanks Tommy

#6 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

32 downloads and 4 feedback. Says it all really. I aint doing naff all else. People are more interesred in bickering and bitching than fme

#7 mocochoco

mocochoco

• Regulars
  • 1380 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

I havn't had a chance to download and play it.... however it looks A1 buddy, you've obviously done a great job.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the lack of response mate, it only went up a short while ago and you know there's a huge proportion of leechers. I'm sure as the evening progresses you will get the feedback you want from valued members and whos opinion you'd appreciate.

Also, I would try not to get so wound up mate. I know getting some thanks is nice.... but you know it's not the main reason you or I, or anyone else would make layouts. We do it because we enjoy it... and regardless of any feedback or thanks we may get... it's also nice knowing that you have done your small part in the preservation of that fruit machine forever.

"The cue tip is the most important thing, give me a broomstick with a good tip on it and il shoot the lights out, then sweep the joint when im done" (Willie Mosconi)

#8 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#9 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

32 downloads and 4 feedback. Says it all really. I aint doing naff all else. People are more interesred in bickering and bitching than fme

That's quite surprised me that repsonse TBH. 

#10 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

That's quite surprised me that repsonse TBH.

whys that then ???

#11 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

whys that then ??

Why?  Well it tells me that you only make layouts to get the plaudits and not as I thought - that you make them because you enjoy it and that you're doing your bit for FME.   Most designers that are in it just for the glory normally don't last very long.

To judge the standard of your layouts just by the number of replys you get will always lead to disappointment.  You know that!

For what its worth, this is a very good DX :)

#12 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Dad i think u have read my post wrong or as per i havent worded it very well. If i was in it for glory i would have jogged on long ago. What i mean is people dont get involved. They just download and jog on loke i said in the other thread. My post was not directed at long standing members. It seems people only butt in when they can find sommat to cause trouble over. The flyers thread was a prime example,all aranged then a shit storm and everything goes tits up.
A

#13 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Yeah I thought so!

I mean look at your layout on dadsfme here - http://www.dadsfme.c...hp?topic=2763.0

700+ page views, 20odd downloads but only 1 reply and you didn't kick off then lol

#14 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

I think it's very good, but I will say the clarity on the red 'feature shots' lamps isn't great.

It's kinda hard to describe - the unlit state is fine, the lit state is lovely, but the 'red' lit states seem to have some contrast issues, it's almost like looking through fog trying to read the feature names.

Otherwise it's fine :)

(don't forget you wanted feedback!!)

Edited by Bencrest, 11 September 2013 - 05:30 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#15 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Thanks for this Tommy mate, it's rather like the Monopoly RTR I just got :)

#16 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

I can understand you feeling like it's a thankless task after the countless hours perfecting your DX's. I can't imagine you doing this JUST for the glory, no way.

C'mon you miserable sods, give credit where it's due and start typing your thanks to TC's hardwork.

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 11 September 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Yeah I thought so!

I mean look at your layout on dadsfme here - http://www.dadsfme.c...hp?topic=2763.0

700+ page views, 20odd downloads but only 1 reply and you didn't kick off then lol

my edited doesn,t work correct or quoting this is what was supposed to be under the above post...
two replies to tommy,s old relese @dadsfme now lol but no i see tommy's and other point of view several if not 100's of downloads but only a dozen words of thanks, i'd expect that on my lo-quality releases but not on the likes of tommy,s and the many other superior layout creators we have on here
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

C'mon you miserable sods, give credit where it's due and start typing your thanks to TC's hardwork.

Tommy also does s**t loads for loads for others/FME behind the scenes too.....

#19 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

I can't thank Tommy, Hitthesix and others enough for all the help they has given me throughout my layout creation learning.

#20 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Cracking release Tommy.

I do understand why you feel so under appreciated.

All this talk of funds to keep the emu going. Maybe we should have a separate fund for the layout creators and everyone behind the scene that puts so much hard work into fruit emu,get you all a well deserved beer or two on us :beer:  :beer: .

Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users