• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:16 PM

Hello everyone!

During my youth I remember playing a lot of 2p machines made by PCP. My favourites included the 2 Spoofs, and in particular Masterspy and Aladdins Cave. I was wondering whether these are emulatable on MFMEv2, and whether any resources are available. I also remember playing some BWB machines called Fruit King and Lucky Lady, and does anyone remember a game called Clear Jump which involved a motorcycle jumping cash awards?

May I just say that I have really enjoyed playing all the recent layouts and would like to thank everyone for their hard work, not just the guys who did MFMEv2 but to all of you who have spent the time to do a layout.

Keep up the good work, and have a nice weekend!

#2 Rat-Race74

Rat-Race74

BWB FIEND

• Regulars
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:51 AM

Here's a reply 6 years later lol Aladdins Cave also had two clones with one being a £2 jp instead of £1.50 called Treasure Trove and also had one called Bars of Gold with diffrence on this being 5p play instead of 2p, all good machines and good to play and you'd be very lucky to see them out in the wild these days but you never know.

#3 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

Use to play the 2p play P.C.P Cash Samash all the time back in the day, downloaded the emu a few days ago and still trying to get JP lol.

Edited by SUPER7, 10 March 2011 - 10:30 PM.

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:34 PM

Use to play the 2p play P.C.P Cash Samash all the time back in the day, downloaded the emu a few days ago and still trying to get JP lol.

I think when playing these your best off not trying to get the jp,it comes when it's ready lol but whilst the jp are scarce features are plentyfull,i love pcp's bring back the old skool :D

#5 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:46 PM

I think when playing these your best off not trying to get the jp,it comes when it's ready lol but whilst the jp are scarce features are plentyfull,i love pcp's bring back the old skool :D

Yeah I started to notice the rare JPs over time back in the day lol, as you say they just come in when there ready!! The PCPs are rare to find now days I only have 1 in my collection and thats Fun House set on 5p/£6 token also can be set on 5p/£3+ repeat but would love to find a Cash Smash to add to my collection!!

#6 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

Can you get a picture of your Fun House machine, mate? Got nothing on it at all. Roms, artwork etc.

Talking about Aladdin's Cave/Masterspy. We've got roms for both machines, but they give the same error on the emulator (Al 7). Which according to the manual we have for Aladdin's Cave is something to do with the reels.

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:00 AM

Can you get a picture of your Fun House machine, mate? Got nothing on it at all. Roms, artwork etc.

Talking about Aladdin's Cave/Masterspy. We've got roms for both machines, but they give the same error on the emulator (Al 7). Which according to the manual we have for Aladdin's Cave is something to do with the reels.

Is there no chance of albaki77 patching these up to get the reels working properly,aladdins cave is a great machine,along with treasure trove.

#8 TTX

TTX

Castle Collector

• Regulars
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:15 PM

PCP made some truly awesome games. I'm looking for a PCP Hi-Lo Bingo (rebuild on ACE System One) if anyone ever sees one.

Here's a pic of my PCP machines, all on 2p play...

Attached File  PCP Collection.JPG   939.53KB   26 downloads

#9 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

PCP made some truly awesome games. I'm looking for a PCP Hi-Lo Bingo (rebuild on ACE System One) if anyone ever sees one.

Here's a pic of my PCP machines, all on 2p play...

Attached File  PCP Collection.JPG   939.53KB   26 downloads

Great collection there,especially blue streak and test pilot,never did see a cash filla out in the wild.

#10 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

Is there no chance of albaki77 patching these up to get the reels working properly,aladdins cave is a great machine,along with treasure trove.

Not too sure, mate. It seems a little strange that the emulator picks up a reel error when they don't spin at all. I'm a lot more optimistic of seeing it working, now, after albaki got the the Tumble roms going, so there's always a chance.
This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#11 strider

strider

Up seven for melons.

• Regulars
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

Sorry for bringing an ancient thread up, but I would love to have another go on Aladdins Cave. Don't suppose it ever came to pass did it?

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:40 PM

if its the alladins cave I,m thinking of its playable throught the project amber emulator and the layouts available by tommy c

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#13 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

Nah that's the Roller Coaster clone by Crystal Leisure.

Roger over at the Mecca has a Master Spy and an Aladdin's Cave, probably the only ones left in existence.  There are some pics about and I think a couple of vids on Youtube.  If I find the pics I'll upload them to here.

Sadly there is still no publicly available emulator that runs these two games.

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#14 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

Here's a thread on the Mecca with a pic of both together -

http://www.fruitemu....spy#entry225260

And a link to an Aladdin's Cave video -

https://www.youtube....h?v=_RpBGua7VyU

Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#15 strider

strider

Up seven for melons.

• Regulars
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

if its the alladins cave I,m thinking of its playable throught the project amber emulator and the layouts available by tommy c

Sadly, it's not the version I'm after, and to be honest I don't hold out too much hope.

Here's a thread on the Mecca with a pic of both together -

http://www.fruitemu....spy#entry225260

And a link to an Aladdin's Cave video -

https://www.youtube....h?v=_RpBGua7VyU

That's the one! The sound effects for the holds are absolutely classic, cheers for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users