My First DX

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jayzeewood

Jayzeewood

• New Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Ok so I have done a couple of classics now and starting to get the hang of things. So I want to try and give DX'ing a try but.

What one do I choice from. This is where you  guys come in. What game would you like to see (re)done. I would like to try something with a feature board and somthing that has not been do or at lest not in a long time.

The choose is up to you guys. I will have a look at the list on friday and choose one from it then.

Thanks for all the help so far and I hope I can do well on what ever I end up doing. 

#2 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

I would like to see Monty Python Done on a £25 Jackpot or Barcrest Revolution as a 1280DX £15/£25, I am not sure if the artwork etc is available for Monty mind , good luck with it anyway!

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

Jay, firstly create emulations for yourself.

I'll give a single bit of advice, start on something VERY simple...a little Lo-Tech one with few lamps.......and go from there.

Need any help with it, or even with a flyer just PM me and i'll help all I can.

#4 Jayzeewood

Jayzeewood

• New Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

so something like the classic Adders and ladders

Attached Files

#5 mickjones

mickjones

• Regulars
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

looking forward to whatever dx u are planning to do.

.....this topic thread is to do with a layout which a person going to start, not for chatting about what layout u should do or shouldnt do........... :-)

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

so something like the classic Adders and ladders

@ Jay, thats not too easy as a 1st DX.

This is where you  guys come in. What game would you like to see (re)done. I would like to try something with a feature board and somthing that has not been do or at lest not in a long time.

The choose is up to you guys. I will have a look at the list on friday and choose one from it then.

.....this topic thread is to do with a layout which a person going to start, not for chatting about what layout u should do or shouldnt do........... :-)

Mabey. but the content say's different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users