clicktosup_000000.gif

649842919_tp.jpg
clicktosup_000000.gif

649845371_tp.jpg

art_deco_desc.gif

Vintage Late 1980's Standard Size Fruit Machine

By Ace Equipment

'The Club Runner'

For Spares Or Repairs - Home Use Only, Over 18's Only Please Bid On This, Not To Be Used For Financial Gain, Sold As Prop Use etc....

Must Be Checked By A Qualifed Technician Prior To Use!

It powers up, all the lights come on, all the lights on the computer fire up. But I have no idea how to get it working so I'm selling it as spares or repairs. The cabinet is in fair condition, with some flaking to the paint and the spin button feels a little stuck. I don't think it would take much to get going. The back door to the cabinet is present but the keys are not, currently set to open position (has a pad lock hinge clasp)

These machines are a bit of a mystery to me and not normally something I would sell, but thought it could make an interesting retro prop. Or to the right person be used as intended.

I have included lots of images for a good clear description, but do please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Collection Would Be Ideal, But I Can Have It Delivered.

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Some bits missing but can be sourced..... System1 based too it looks like, made by ACE (I saw the club logo on the back)...... think this is one for the lads at The Mecca, as there are a few sys1 repair threads kicking around.

http://www.fruitemu.co.uk

Edited by stanmarsh14, 25 February 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#3 toibs

toibs

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

Some bits missing but can be sourced..... System1 based too it looks like, made by ACE (I saw the club logo on the back)...... think this is one for the lads at The Mecca, as there are a few sys1 repair threads kicking around.

http://www.fruitemu.co.uk

Nah - it was the 'by Ace Equipment' in the second line of the description that gave it away wasn't it Stan ;)

#4 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

Nah - it was the 'by Ace Equipment' in the second line of the description that gave it away wasn't it Stan ;)

I generally don't pay much attention to what the seller says (Some of em are full of shit for one thing), so I tend to rely upon any images of the product they have up, as that generally tells me a lot more.

Overflow tubes for the excess coins are missing, but is something you can build yourself or poss get scrap parts of..... coin level sensors I would be concerned about with the overflow tubes missing, although again those can be replaced (Just concerns me about the wiring to them).

Edited by stanmarsh14, 26 February 2013 - 02:14 AM.

#5 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

Oh yes a little bit of tlc needed

.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#6 borgred

borgred

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

I generally don't pay much attention to what the seller says (Some of em are full of shit for one thing), so I tend to rely upon any images of the product they have up, as that generally tells me a lot more.

Overflow tubes for the excess coins are missing, but is something you can build yourself or poss get scrap parts of..... coin level sensors I would be concerned about with the overflow tubes missing, although again those can be replaced (Just concerns me about the wiring to them).

always fixable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users