- - - - -

Missing Layouts From Fruit-Emu

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hi mort,so do you want a copy of trhese layouts?

#42 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

yes please if that's ok mate, we might already have some of them, but i can do a crc check against them to be certain etc.

#43 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

Ok were shall i up em to ? shall i up em to a file sharer and pm you a link?

#44 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

yeah that will be fine mate, i will then check them all and add them to the dats if they are missing.

#45 paulMCS

paulMCS

no relation to badboy0!:)

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

thks for this resource,... i cant seem to find in the downloads section '6 shooter' by vivid. 1280dx £25 jp and ACTION CLUB 250JP

Edited by paulMCS, 04 May 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#46 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Ok Paul, i've uploaded 6 Shooter, will do Action Club now.

Can you let me know the exact title of Action Club so I can get the correct one.

Edited by mort, 04 May 2012 - 03:00 PM.

#47 paulMCS

paulMCS

no relation to badboy0!:)

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

Action Club Barcrest Dx01 1024 250jp C

....and apache gold £25 dx 1280 or 1024 thanks.

(i cant find the £15 version either here on FE)

Edited by paulMCS, 04 May 2012 - 03:31 PM.

#48 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

Ok there is a Dx02 version of this, which may have fixed something or improved compatibiliy with latest versions of MFME. I will upload Dx02, unless you know something about Dx01 that I don't :) This DX is by the mighty Pook, one of his first layouts I would think.

#49 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Ahh good spot, the 25jp label for Apache Gold for the 1280 seems incorrect, and should be £15jp. Will sort that.

#50 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

Firstly thanks for the 3 layouts I requested but can you clarify a few things 1st before this site is flooded with unauthorised layouts. Have you actually got permission from the layout creators to put these layouts on here, I mean the likes of pook, dad, bruce george etc the ones that are still making fruits of whom release them for their own website like dxcellent n dadsfme as there are ones that are only available in those sites. Just asking this question before I give you any unreleased dx,s that are not on here. I only gave ones that are Not on any fruity site but are in your "snapshots"
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#51 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

No. Perhaps i should not upload then, i was always under the impression that a release is a way to put a layout into the public domain, but if its going to cause issue with peoples feelings lol then i will stop. This is exactly how layouts get lost, but maybe in trying to be helpful its going to cause too much grief. Maybe one day someone will just host the dats complete, cliffc has tried but he hasnt kept up to date.

#52 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Your site is a god-send and One I use a fair bit.....brilliant One and I LOVE it......thanks for the time to create and keep it updated.

FE isn't the hub of FME as we know, some make a release and may choose just to upload to...say.....the Mecca, DADS etc....usually it's a site that they consider 'home'.

There are times though when a release is made purely to be on that home-site...but time passes and these layouts can, sorry to say be forgot about if they arn't spread around.

It's disrespectful as we well know within the gentlemens scene to either steal a WIP, upload to a site within a few days a new layout the creator chose not to etc...I fully appriciate this isn't being suggested here :)

My personal opinion is (this a FE view..just mine)......if these arn't en-mass on alternative sites then we should add them. But if we do I think it's only fair to say which site they came from within the notes in the 'release' thread.

Firstly thanks for the 3 layouts I requested but can you clarify a few things 1st before this site is flooded with unauthorised layouts. Have you actually got permission from the layout creators to put these layouts on here, I mean the likes of pook, dad, bruce george etc the ones that are still making fruits of whom release them for their own website like dxcellent n dadsfme as there are ones that are only available in those sites. Just asking this question before I give you any unreleased dx,s that are not on here. I only gave ones that are Not on any fruity site but are in your "snapshots"

I thought this had been addressed?.......I would think the uploaders details would be on those threads?

#53 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

sorry to offend any one i,ll leave it up to you guys i,m always grateful for lost dx,s etc, only said what i said as don,t want people to get moody hopefully every one will be happy with what your doing/done so far cheers
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#54 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

To be honest, this always happens in FME land…

… It has always been the given, well in the ten years I have been on the sites anyway, that if a layout has been publicly released, that it is the domain for people to download… usually the initial thread release has mentioned the plaudits and thanks, and the layout is there for us to download.

FME sites change, come and go - and in all this, realises get ‘lost’ in the closure of sites, and in the case of Fruit Forums, the whole site database gets lost… and with them, layouts, that were officially, publicly released, and their credits get lost with them.

What Mort and Geddy have been doing these past couple of years is trying to keep a ‘complete’ record of all releases that have been officially released, with their dats, layouts, roms etc… and along with Cliff at the Repro, has tried to keep FME up-to-date.

Over a ten-year + period, this can become a mammoth task, and surely if releases are getting to see the light of day again, after sometimes, years of hiding, it can only be a good thing? I am pretty sure that the layout creators, who, have after all, released their layouts into the public domain, certainly don’t mind if their creations see the light of day once more.

Keep up what you have been doing Mort mate (and Geddy, you incognito bugger you! ;)) - as a long-term member of all the FME forums, I for one, support your venture, and help in keeping FME, and MFME in particular - alive. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#55 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Thanks Daryl

#56 Guest_Lindt_*

Guest_Lindt_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:27 AM

Thanks Daryl

I've noticed Around The Town 1280DX MFME & both 1024 / 1280 DX BFMulator are missing from snapshots. I like the site it's been useful for picking out the most recent up to date layouts and also discovering new ones :) It's interesting to see how they first start out then as better higher quality resources come in they improve

#57 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Umm it's called Round The Town rather than Around The Town in the snapshots, can someone confirm what is the correct machien name please.

Ta.

http://fme.x10.mx/in...wn&level=search

#58 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Umm it's called Round The Town rather than Around The Town in the snapshots, can someone confirm what is the correct machien name please.

Ta.

http://fme.x10.mx/in...wn&level=search

Attached Files

#59 bullionbars2011

bullionbars2011

• Regulars
  • 301 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Temple Of Pleasure Vivid C01 800 25jp is they any chance you could to this one please as i dont seem to find it on here thanks and brilliant webby is that for all needs :)

#60 mort

mort

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Thanks Ady

I've uploaded that classic layout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users