- - - - -

Crazy Fruits Red

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

Jammy bastard james. What were you looking at in that piccie on the right.

bj

One of the girls fell over in front of us and ended up with her legs in the air and I got to see what she had for breakfast dinner and tea ;) :D

Rob who's all the fit birds you are always pictured with,You aint a morman are you and they are all your wifes :D very nice.

What can I say tommy they are my Ho's. I rent them out for 200 dolla an hour. But it's free for me ;)

Some of them are my friends some are my girlfriends friends sometime there is me and 20+ girls. Don't know why so many girls tho could be cos I'm a babe magnet and they all find me irresistible :biglaugh: munch munch.

Just after that picture was taken the bouncers asked me to take of the security stuff in case people thought I was a bouncer. I just removed the blue security bits and kept the hi viz on.

#82 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:07 AM

It don't matter now she has just been to collect it and taking it to a computer shop to get fixed. Here you go a picture of some birds on tv. (didn't promise girlfriends, they would all shoot me) Feel free to get in touch with her on 07973100150.

Kl, Keep us informed off how much they've charged, time taken & all the work that has been done. Lmao at best they only do half a job & charge a bomb.. I'd advise on creating a back up & a restore disc.

^^ Lol, I thought you was that bold looking guy off utube.. in the cafe vid & yo bro I do it for the lulz.. you passed up on something good cause you found out who I was.. your lost.

Edited by SmAsHeDr, 10 December 2011 - 08:20 AM.

#83 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:12 AM

steele & SmAsHeDr

We all know who you really are and we all know where you live ............ We all might just have to pay a visit down to Parsons Cross @ Sheffield shortly
See you soon battyboy

Pop round for some lovin' :love: :p I'm not in Sheffield & me & Steele are not affiliated. We don't know each other.. We live in two different places

Edited by SmAsHeDr, 10 December 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#84 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:50 AM

I would just like to say wow 88 replys Tommy to the idea of a new layout thats a first well done its nice to see people post lol

Look forward to the new layout mate

#85 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:06 AM

his IP software must be malfunctioning just like all their tiny brains that think they know it all when they dont know shit from sugar. I am not scared of these violant, arragant little liver necks especially considering im a boxer. so if they care to step in the ring with me then fair do no prob theyd be more than welcome

#86 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

grow up with the empty childish threats you f*****g idiot,if you are as clever as you say you are,then i challenge you to track me through my IP- but before you do that i also challenge you to post where you think i am.get it spot on and you will earn some credibility.doubtelss you wont have the balls or the brains to do either......boxer my arse - more like a f*****g chiuhuahua....

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#87 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

Soz tyson!! I think you was the one dishing out the empty threats,MUPPET.....Anyway ARE YOU STILL HERE....

@Robinhood do you not et guys kicking off with you because your the only lad out with loads of birds.I used to turn out with a group of 20,odd birds when i was working in the warehouse of a bkery when i was bout 18,i got nwt but grief from chesty morgan wannabe's,when i'd be sat in the middle of a load of fit birds :D

.boxer my arse - more like a f*****g chiuhuahua....

:biglaugh: love it :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Edited by Tommy c, 10 December 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#88 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:09 AM

well im still waiting - i havent been "tracked" yet........./yawn.....15.000.000 sperm and you had to be the fastest...wonder what the siblings are like..... or maybe i dont want to know :D :D

#89 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

Kl, Keep us informed off how much they've charged, time taken & all the work that has been done. Lmao at best they only do half a job & charge a bomb.. I'd advise on creating a back up & a restore disc.

^^ Lol, I thought you was that bold looking guy off utube.. in the cafe vid & yo bro I do it for the lulz.. you passed up on something good cause you found out who I was.. your lost.

It's nothing to do with who you are, it was too confusing for me and my sister needed her pc sorted quick which I could not do. Like I said in my PM i am not that good when it comes to computers. I will take a look at the stuff on that upload site tho as it may come in handy some time in the future.

As for steele wtf you on man get a grip and grow up.

#90 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

careful what you spout up 'flashbox' your front door might just get that 'knock knock' anytime today. So go and give your head a wobble and shut the f*** up. Now goodbye, see you around.

#91 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:32 AM

careful what you spout up 'flashbox' your front door might just get that 'knock knock' anytime today. So go and give your head a wobble and shut the f*** up. Now goodbye, see you around.

EITHER POST WHERE YOU THINK I AM OR SHUT THE f*** UP AND CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR STONE YOU #@#@#@# -

#92 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

What's this topic about oh yer nearly forgot looking forward to giving this Crazy Fruits red £10er a good bashing "mad for it" almost 100 replies not bad for a forthcoming release site will be in melt down when released lol
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#93 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

TWAT!!!!!!!

#94 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

come on steele - you reckon you can track me - im giving you permission to post my address on this forum - you say you can find it - do it. if you do, i will take my hat off to you and give you respect.chances are your threats are all wind and piss just like your bum chum`s.now why dont you do everyone a favour and get lost

Edited by cashbox1, 10 December 2011 - 11:28 AM.

#95 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

your being taken for mugs all you bunch of lowlife no-marks! Wont be long before the admin/mods start rippin the shit out of you lot. I took an interesting look at the forums and sifted through several members bein 'knocked' over simple strait forward questions reguarding fruit machines. Thats all you lot can do. You think becaus you made a layout your the dogs bolox. All i said was half these layouts arnt up to standard and all i get off tommy c and flashbox is a torrent of verbal abuse, so come on then hard boys lets see your faces in the pub instead of hiding behind a pc monitor. I know im goin to be banned now so may aswell have a final swipe at these wimps before the final bell ring. Oh and cashbox, whats ur real name? U mentioned 'bry' in a post, i take that as 'bryan', well i hope to god being lumbered with a name like that, it taught you how to fight. And i do not threaten people, i warn them.

#96 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

No one's getting banned, We're all friends here.. It's Christmas. A bit of lively spirit never hurts no one. I'm sure this Crazy Fruits (Red) layout will be Tommy C's usual high standard which is why I commented about the others not being so great. As I presumed Crazy Fruit's was this century DOND. I wasn't around when the layout first became available but I suspect there was a ton of people asking about Crazy Fruit's like this generation asks about DOND. The only half descent layout of crazy fruits at present is Pooks Club Crazy Fruit's hybrid. The other Crazy Fruits layout are either monono flat no cab or a low res 1024 with alpha on side art. So I assume it's do to lack off resources & no one likes Crazy Fruits like DOND.

#97 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:50 PM

I ain't thrown you any abuse,i have just responded to the shit you was spooling about my layouts.TBH i don't give a flying f*** what anyone thinks of my layouts,i used to but i can't even be arsed bothering anymore as all's they do is get leeched by the likes of people like you. :jimlad: You've warned people have you :twitcy: grow up and wind your neck back in eh!"!

Edited by Tommy c, 10 December 2011 - 01:52 PM.

#98 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

nobody warns me steele - back up your "warn" or shut the f*** up.....your bullshit is becoming tiresome now..

#99 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Right i think this thread has ran its course and will be locked now.

We all got a bit wound up , even myself at some of the comments directed at certain members.

We are all a friendly bunch here and the forums are open to all comments good and bad , however if someone says something disrespectful about/to someone , you have to expect some form of retaliation.

I would like to think we are all mature enough adults on the site and put this thread to bed , should members posts need to be moderated before being allowed to appear on the forums then so be it , i hope it dosent need to come to that.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#100 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

Tommy c

@Robinhood do you not et guys kicking off with you because your the only lad out with loads of birds.I used to turn out with a group of 20,odd birds when i was working in the warehouse of a bkery when i was bout 18,i got nwt but grief from chesty morgan wannabe's,when i'd be sat in the middle of a load of fit birds

HAHA no I don't get any problems m8 it's always a great night. It's funny when all the guys come up to me and say wtf how did you mange to pull so many birds haha.

EDIT
Opps this is a locked topic

Sorry todd :wubclub:

Edited by robinhood75, 10 December 2011 - 07:45 PM.
Opps this is a locked topic, sorry todd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users