- - - - -

Crazy Fruits Red

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:38 AM

cant something be done about this retard??? noting good to say about anything or anyone, i know we are all allowed an opinion,but this twat takes the piss - what a f*****g tool

pipe down sir pipe it down. all i am doing is leaving my most honest and most valid opinion on an open forum. Read the rules mate, it appears your the one doing the abusing by insulting and swearing off like that. I am entitled to my own opinions read the rules, 'you are encoraged to debate opinions'. And aaron, a simple search thru them downloads would sort you out - 'circus big top', a piss easy layout which i did blindfolded in a space of about 20 minutes!

#22 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

crap layouts should be disapproved!

If only your Father had held that opinion when he looked at your Mother.

#23 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:03 AM

pipe down sir pipe it down. all i am doing is leaving my most honest and most valid opinion on an open forum. Read the rules mate, it appears your the one doing the abusing by insulting and swearing off like that. I am entitled to my own opinions read the rules, 'you are encoraged to debate opinions'. And aaron, a simple search thru them downloads would sort you out - 'circus big top', a piss easy layout which i did blindfolded in a space of about 20 minutes!

Nice one Steele, Glad to see this forum isn't all filled with a bunch of old SAPS (Sad & pathetics).

@Ady - I've never hidden away behind a username - People know who I am at least the OP doe's & I'm sure he wasn't offended.. I'd be glad to post with my old usernames but I think we all know why that isn't possible. Lmao you really are dispy it's kinda kute. As for Pilkey, Vectra, Pie's & Aaron get over yourselves. If anyone's dragging this place down it's you bunch of BUMS.. Geezsh your like the regular's at a down and out pub.. Maybe you should try leaving this forum once in a while.. It's really depressing your a bunch off live-ins.

The comments you leave on every layout thread aren't exactly beneficial.. Same boring old beg, worship, suck-up routine. Then your constant bitch about Laptop friendly layout's.. When you've been provided with a work-around which you chose to ignore. Get a VM or STFU.. Bunch off newbs the only reason u suck up cause you're afraid off being banned or upsetting admins, mods or layout creator's. Your desperation to not upset the flow off layout's.

I didn't say anything offensive.. The layouts were Media-core & substandard.. if your sensitive emotional ass can't handle that then so be it. I've made an effort to express my appreciation these last couple off months to support & encourage good layout's. I didn't take anything away from Tommy when I said they where Media-core.. I often leave 5 Star ratings on a lot off his layouts & the majority I have are HIS which I've already shown my gratitude for.

As for Dvd compilation albums, I think we've already established they aren't as dedicated as me to come in and shift threw the crap. Most as someone has already said will buy one up from ebay then resell or use Geddys .Dat list or disc so stop sprouting nonsense.. If I wanted to sell them for chump change you WOULD KNOW!. I don't f*** with eBay & I don't work for pennies. Also I'm not a fat-cat leech as you describe me as Id give them all away for free.. which who know's maybe I have ;)

Endgame: You take the good with the bad.. Personally I'm just expressing my true opinion.. which is far less worse then you who comes in an attacks, insults and starts drama. Which is what this forums has done since I've signed up.

Peace out. Bitches!

Couple of Edits: also your petty rules exempts me from Layout creating.. Can't change this, Can't do that.. blah blah blah.. I asked if it was possible to RE-Lamp & Improve layouts but NO it's frond upon cause you don't want risk upsetting a member. So you prevent people from Re-Dxing or sharing resources that have recently been done blah blah blah.

An another.. I don't get 'played' by fruit machines. Rareleey play them after their initial 2 minute test after download.. & yes most are incomplete or non satisfactory till after I've modified & cleared all the file names up & created folder pics. Which is how I know the difference between lamping quality etc

I like to uphold consistent quality across all layouts I don't even know why I'm on this thread ya'll n*ggaz ain't even on my level I'ma let my lil homies ride on you...

Edited by SmAsHeDr, 09 December 2011 - 06:40 AM.

#24 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

Nothing like a bit of gratitude, even so.

In answer to your question, it is and it is.
http://www.fruit-emu...ruits-1280-wdx/

I think it's a hybrid. Fast fruit roms with club crazy fruits layout. Not sure why as Ady has Club crazy fruit machine. plus I don't like those flat no cab layouts :)

#25 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:45 AM

hard work! My fat ass lmao. Seriously you lot go on like as if making layouts is like painting the outside of buckingham palace!

Why have you been busy painting.Got any proof :D

Lol nothing to emulating in my opinion,

Lets see some of your layouts then,or maybe you could start one from the rom upwards smart arse.

but jesus christ stop whinging!

Sounds like your doing the winging steel!!!

And half the layouts ive got well id rather play with dog poo lol they are badly done or rushed or no sound etc etc the list goes on,

Well with the amount of shite coming out of your trap i'm not suprised you like to play your layouts with your dogs poo :D

so basically crap with a capital 'C',

Could think of a better word to use the word 'C' for begins with and ends with unt

hard work my ass!.

yeah mate i can see the amount of shit coming out of yours ;)

Lets sit around all day swiggin cans of lager and moan cos mouse clickin and movin around lamps is hard work.

Mmm sitting about swigging cans all day,look pal you don't need to tell us what you do everyday!! i work 50 plus hours week when the weather doesn't halt play,so don't try and stereo typical someone when you know f*** all.

I think it's a hybrid. Fast fruit roms with club crazy fruits layout. Not sure why as Ady has Club crazy fruit machine. plus I don't like those flat no cab layouts :)

Not a hybrid it is the proper scorpion 4 version.

Edited by Tommy c, 09 December 2011 - 08:51 AM.

#26 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:47 AM

tommy read though his posts mate - the cupid stunt gives a big clue as to who he is ;) what a cock end

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#27 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:53 AM

I do know who SmAShEdR is but he doesn't hide behind his name like some other f***er posting in the thread

#28 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

Not a hybrid it is the proper scorpion 4 version.

I see, So would that mean I could take the roms from that file & convert the layout from Dx'cellent from Jpemu to MFME ?

The jackpots etc look identical:
http://www.dxcellent...zyfruitswdx.htm

http://www.fruit-emu...ruits-1280-wdx/

The only problem is I'm not fully sure how to convert. Would seem a lot easier then what I had planned before.. Wasn't it Club Crazy Fruits I attempted to DX a couple months back..

Edit: Dx'cellent file is 20p play while the one on here is 25p. Is that changeable ?.

Edited by SmAsHeDr, 09 December 2011 - 09:48 AM.

#29 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

Thats not possible to do at all because the fast fruits layout is an impact tech layout,and crazy fruits club is scorpion 4 tech so you Don't have anything to convert it to.As it just won't work.On the subject of coverting layouts,if your planning on releasing layouts which you have converted or sommat,best thing is ask the creator,if he/she minds.But the answer to your question about can you convert it then no,as the techs/lamps etc are different.

#30 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

i love your post there smashed. How very correct you are about this "work" they appear to do. May tommy c's little brain be reminded that this is actually the work of the fruit machine companys which all they've done is STOLEN the roms and dropped them into a file where they also claim they 'designed' the god damn machine and that nobody else must touch it like as if its the ultimate work of art. is this 'work' copyright material? No tommy c it isnt so go and get a simple brain check!

#31 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thats not possible to do at all because the fast fruits layout is an impact tech layout,and crazy fruits club is scorpion 4 tech so you Don't have anything to convert it to.As it just won't work.On the subject of coverting layouts,if your planning on releasing layouts which you have converted or sommat,best thing is ask the creator,if he/she minds.But the answer to your question about can you convert it then no,as the techs/lamps etc are different.

Hm, That's crap. Lmao I had already pm'ed pook requesting if he'll update it. So the Club Crazy Fruits layout from DX'Cellent was designed (Lamp wise) to act as the same for Fast Fruits..

Couldn't the layout still be salvaged if the lamps were to be redone as Club Crazy Fruits ? I only ask as pook's layout version is currently the best in terms off res & quality.

i love your post there smashed. How very correct you are about this "work" they appear to do. May tommy c's little brain be reminded that this is actually the work of the fruit machine companys which all they've done is STOLEN the roms and dropped them into a file where they also claim they 'designed' the god damn machine and that nobody else must touch it like as if its the ultimate work of art. is this 'work' copyright material? No tommy c it isnt so go and get a simple brain check!

I know, I guess it seems somewhat understandable to an extent back then but I'm guessing that was when the 'Scene' was alive & resources was plenty & people were perfectly enabled to put in their own time / work themselves. But now it forbids layouts that need that little graphics update or lamping update to get one. Instead you gotta start it from scratch which for me means learning the whole thing which is to much in one go. I'd rather learn slow & naturally rather then force it all at once

Edited by SmAsHeDr, 09 December 2011 - 11:18 AM.

#32 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:24 AM

To be honest... if you don't like the layouts, just don't download them.

Yes, the machines and rome are created by the manufacturers of the fruit machines, but the layout creators have to make sure that lamps, buttons, reels etc run correctly and we can play them on the emulators.

There is hard work goes into them... after being on the scene for over 10 years I have seen a lot of effort and hard work go into emulation, with the emulator creators, like Wizard, Dialtone, Re-Animator and lately, Guitar, the resource providers who gather all the materials to make the layouts, roms etc available and the layout creators who make the games for us to play.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, and are free to give it by all means, but you must be aware that your criticisms will get flak because there is a lot of respect from the majority of the members of all the FME forums who are thankful for all that we have - and more to the point - you have too!

I might be getting forgetful, but I still try and remember to thank all the layout creators for all the releases they make, even if I don't play them, or necessarily like them... because I KNOW there is hard work put into them for us to play.

so by all means, if you have a criticism make it known on a release thread, but at least thank them anyway for giving you a layout to play... and as I have said, if you aren't happy with any of them - don't download them, and save Fruit Emu some bandwidth. :)

Enjoy.
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#33 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:27 AM

Why have you been busy painting.Got any proof :D

Lets see some of your layouts then,or maybe you could start one from the rom upwards smart arse.

you really do think your the dogs bollocks lol. Stop biggin yourself up behind your stupid littul computor screen lad, how about sayin all this to my face and lets watch you wobble then! Come on big boy id love to meet you in the carpark of my local pub, coz serosley if you touch me i will have me mates on ya, now take your petty, non-existent self outside and breathe some real air instead of sitting within four walls, glued to your computor spouting rubbish and cutting out newspaper pictures of kate middleton and sticking them on your wall (or whatever it is you do, i dread to imagine)

#34 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:39 AM

To be honest... if you don't like the layouts, just don't download them.

Yes, the machines and rome are created by the manufacturers of the fruit machines, but the layout creators have to make sure that lamps, buttons, reels etc run correctly and we can play them on the emulators.

There is hard work goes into them... after being on the scene for over 10 years I have seen a lot of effort and hard work go into emulation, with the emulator creators, like Wizard, Dialtone, Re-Animator and lately, Guitar, the resource providers who gather all the materials to make the layouts, roms etc available and the layout creators who make the games for us to play.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, and are free to give it by all means, but you must be aware that your criticisms will get flak because there is a lot of respect from the majority of the members of all the FME forums who are thankful for all that we have - and more to the point - you have too!

I might be getting forgetful, but I still try and remember to thank all the layout creators for all the releases they make, even if I don't play them, or necessarily like them... because I KNOW there is hard work put into them for us to play.

so by all means, if you have a criticism make it known on a release thread, but at least thank them anyway for giving you a layout to play... and as I have said, if you aren't happy with any of them - don't download them, and save Fruit Emu some bandwidth. :)

Enjoy.

I don't doubt the effort & referring to what I said earlier. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a taboo to modify and brush up on the layouts or at least a layout creator could Re-Re-dx it but that doesn't happen cause its against social standard.

#35 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

ive been a member since april 2010 and ive been slated since day one, first by ady over a post reguarding granny button bashing where i was refered upon as an 'idiot' and a mental 'retard'. I mean who are these people and what gives them this right to speak in this manner? And when you say something back you are inboxed to tone yourself down and stop abusing the forum. It takes the f*****g piss. Id have thought the admin would know better.

#36 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

ive been a member since april 2010 and ive been slated since day one, first by ady over a post reguarding granny button bashing where i was refered upon as an 'idiot' and a mental 'retard'. I mean who are these people and what gives them this right to speak in this manner? And when you say something back you are inboxed to tone yourself down and stop abusing the forum. It takes the f*****g piss. Id have thought the admin would know better.

Haha - I was outcasted because off my Username, Edit (Was even made to change) & was referred to self help threads when asking simple quick 2minute questions.

This forum stole my individuality! :(

Edited by SmAsHeDr, 09 December 2011 - 11:47 AM.

#37 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

so why didnt you come on as most normal ppl do not screaming and shouting and thinking that the site owed yu a favour
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

#38 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

Wonder which one off us will be banned first. :) f*** off Pilky you dirty scott bag

#39 pilky

pilky

Banned

• Banned
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

scott bag proves how thick you are numpty .. and banned probably you for being a mouthy prick that knows fook all

look at my pic do i look scots

stop staring at my boobs ya perv
loves fruit machines ..any shape any size any colour

#40 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

dont you just love it when the numptys are on day release...... they must be missing the padded wallpaper by now :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users