- - - - -

Crazy Fruits Red

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

Hey all,has anyone got a flyer scan of crazy fruits red or maybe some decent photo's?,there is a red 1600 dx version out there but i can't find the photo's used to make the dx.I've made some base art from the existing 1600 artwork and the green version flyer,this just needs the cash decals redrawing on the feature shots and cash panel.It doesn't look too bad but i ain't happy carrying on with it,so at the moment i've just dumped it in my wips folder,after spending the best part of 5 hours trting to get it to look decent.Cheers all.

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

I have the proper club crazy fruits machine (Red) 3 foot from where i'm sitting!

If theres any that can be used/adaped just PM me.

#3 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

I have the proper club crazy fruits machine (Red) 3 foot from where i'm sitting!

If theres any that can be used/adaped just PM me.

Pm sent thanks ady.

#4 Swiftkidd

Swiftkidd

• Banned
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

Ahh, Crazy fruit's could do with a nice Hi-Res release.. fitted out in a nice cab. I'm a bit fussy with layout's I've stowed away your other two in a back folder (Awaiting replacement) :) as they were both media-core substandard & only 1024 DX's.. plus pook's 'club' version is a hybrid designed for JPemu so..which is strange cause isn't Crazy Fruit's this century's DOND ? how come so lack of resources & why isn't Club crazy fruits fully emulatable :D

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Ahh, Crazy fruit's could do with a nice Hi-Res release.. fitted out in a nice cab. I'm a bit fussy with layout's I've stowed away your other two in a back folder (Awaiting replacement) :) as they were both media-core substandard & only 1024 DX's.. plus pook's 'club' version is a hybrid designed for JPemu so..which is strange cause isn't Crazy Fruit's this century's DOND ? how come so lack of resources & why isn't Club crazy fruits fully emulatable :D

SUB standard!!!! I,d like to see your attempt at a dx if you think your better. Tommy and others don,t just knock up these layouts in a few mins they spend sometimes days or even months perfecting the fruities for us all to enjoy only for someone like you to come along and slander they hard work so when you,ve made a higher quality dx come back in the mean time goodbye
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 Aaron Farndell ッ

Aaron Farndell ッ

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:58 AM

everyone should be happy that these guys even put the hard work into giving these fruits they dint have to do this but they have done....all these fruits are amazing!! id play every one of them but i cant cos this damn craptop screens to small!!!!!! lol

#7 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

you are taking the piss right ??? tell me, what gives you the right to call these layouts sub standard and mediocre? or to be more accurate, are you a banned former member who`s just come back to try and stir things ? (seems the likeliest ;) )
for a noob you are not doing yourself any favours with an attitude like that.....

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

Contuined from my above post... If you don,t like the way the layout looks. SmASHEDr Don,t download it! if 1024dx,s are not good enough then again don,t download! it unless of course you,re ramming as many fruits onto a dvd to flog on flea bay have I "hit the nail on the head " smashedr I except we,ll see you on the 25th at midnight when you try and leech the expected "Amber release
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#9 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

Contuined from my above post... If you don,t like the way the layout looks. SmASHEDr Don,t download it! if 1024dx,s are not good enough then again don,t download! it unless of course you,re ramming as many fruits onto a dvd to flog on flea bay have I "hit the nail on the head " smashedr I except we,ll see you on the 25th at midnight when you try and leech the expected "Amber release

i think you could be right there vectra mate = obviously not all this guy`s dogs are barking......

#10 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

Got to smile at this bloke....

At times, yes, I/we go a little OTT with some of the idiots by making their post's invisable 'till One of us has approved them.

But this idiot can post away....why?

Because I think he's a total jerk (Yes an Admin did say that!) and I think we can ALL have some fun at his expense!!

Why he hasn't got the balls to use his old name just shows what a pathetic specimen he is hahaha ;)

#11 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

ady im not going to say the name cos it strikes fear into everyones hearts LMFAO but he could be that twat who used the name of a tom cruise film for his old name - (about the same level of intelligence) ;) :D

#12 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Well, I can tell you directly here myself, that although not impossible, it would be hard for these e-bay scumbags to do this, as in it's current state, Amber requires a log-in to a central server in part, certainly for it's chat function to work, and I believe it refuses to start, until it has spoken / connected to the central server at least once, for verification.

#13 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Nothing like a bit of gratitude, even so.

In answer to your question, it is and it is.
http://www.fruit-emu...ruits-1280-wdx/

#14 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

It does make you wonder, with posts like that how the Layout Designers keep motivated.
I know you guys dont do it for glory, just passion for the scene, but seriously you must think why bother sometimes when twats like that surface.
What shall i put here?

#15 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

If you are indeed so knowledgeable about layouts and getting them to look their best, perhaps you could write up a proper critique, a bit like Harvey used to on DIF. At least they were written with a bit a thought and in depth analysis and were actually beneficial to layout designers when taken in the spirit in which they were written. Yours seems to have been concocted under the influence of Ritalin.

bj

#16 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

It does make you wonder, with posts like that how the Layout Designers keep motivated.
I know you guys dont do it for glory, just passion for the scene, but seriously you must think why bother sometimes when twats like that surface.

listen - you cant help being a baggies fan lol - seriously though,i know what you mean there,but idiots like that dont bother me - far from it, the provide the comedy :D :D

#17 Guest_steele_*

Guest_steele_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

hard work! My fat ass lmao. Seriously you lot go on like as if making layouts is like painting the outside of buckingham palace! Lol nothing to emulating in my opinion, but jesus christ stop whinging! And half the layouts ive got well id rather play with dog poo lol they are badly done or rushed or no sound etc etc the list goes on, so basically crap with a capital 'C', so there we go - hard work my ass!. Lets sit around all day swiggin cans of lager and moan cos mouse clickin and movin around lamps is hard work. Yeh right oh And when is astra gona get emulated im still waiting! Sorry to offend but i agree with smashed, crap layouts should be disapproved!

#18 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:11 AM

hard work! My fat ass lmao. Seriously you lot go on like as if making layouts is like painting the outside of buckingham palace! Lol nothing to emulating in my opinion, but jesus christ stop whinging! And half the layouts ive got well id rather play with dog poo lol they are badly done or rushed or no sound etc etc the list goes on, so basically crap with a capital 'C', so there we go - hard work my ass!. Lets sit around all day swiggin cans of lager and moan cos mouse clickin and movin around lamps is hard work. Yeh right oh And when is astra gona get emulated im still waiting! Sorry to offend but i agree with smashed, crap layouts should be disapproved!

cant something be done about this retard??? noting good to say about anything or anyone, i know we are all allowed an opinion,but this twat takes the piss - what a f*****g tool

#19 Aaron Farndell ッ

Aaron Farndell ッ

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

ok then dippy bolox how about you create one post it up and let everyone play it and see what we think of your attempt....if you not got anything good to say f*** off and stop scrounging free fruits

#20 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:36 AM

ok then dippy bolox how about you create one post it up and let everyone play it and see what we think of your attempt....if you not got anything good to say f*** off and stop scrounging free fruits

love the sentiments there aaron ,but this twat is the kind of knuckle dragger that wont get your point - thats what you get when they allow care in the community lol :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users