• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 07:34 PM

Dad would you be kind enough to do a dx in a resolution of 1024*768 all in a days work because you have the knowlodge of where to get the roms from and how to do layouts this would be must appriciated. and yes i cant spell

#2 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2003 - 07:48 PM

I'll take a look! I'm not even sure at this stage what tech it is and whether the roms are actually available let alone the artwork.

Maybe someone can enlighten me!

As I said though, I'll look into it, but can't promise anything. OK?

DAD

#3 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 08:07 PM

take a look at this link www.global-games.co.uk on the website click products go down to back cataloge and click on all in a days work.it is scorpian 1 tech and a great machine the roms are on the website romshare you know it because you made me aware of it and thats where the roms are.

#4 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2003 - 11:41 PM

Oh dear! Scorpion 1 eh? A little out of my league at the moment I'm afraid. I have played around with scorpion layouts, but there by no means easy at all. I've only ever done one layout from scratch and that was hard enough. I normally concentrate on just doing the graphics now.

OK! so the roms are available. I suggest you get in touch with Trouty or Bugs Bunny over at Pound Run or Fruit Forums, possibly even Daysleeper. They seem to be the ones knocking out some excellent scorpion releases at the moment and may be able to help you.

As for artwork, I've also drawn a blank so far but I'll keep looking.
Sorry to be so vague at this stage but I'm afraid that's FME.

DAD

#5 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 09:39 AM

on the website click products go down to back cataloge and click on all in a days work.it is scorpian 1 tech and a great machine the roms are on the website romshare you know it because you made me aware of it and thats where the roms are.

Yes obviously in this thread I was talking to myself.

http://www.fruit-emu...4ea01f0cc679aef

There is no such thing as Scorpian 1 by the way.

#6 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 07:56 AM

Why was you talking to yourself? I know i cant spell very well theres no need to rub it in!!!!!

#7 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 09:17 AM

I had already answered that question in the other thread, the same thread that you posted to on the 7th.

As for the spelling well don't beat yourself up about it too much, it seems even BFM get it wrong sometimes, I have a flyer here that claims a machine is Scorpian 4. The other flyers say Scorpion 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users