fruit machine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dean smalley

dean smalley

• Regulars
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

hi peeps ive recently bought a club bullseye machine,if ime playing and i leave for example bell cherry orange bell on the reels ,when i switch it off it comes back with the original cherry orange orange and cherry,but just before reels come back it says refill cash then goes off,is this because my hopper is not full ?just wonderd why it didnt leave ur last reels on,any help much apreciated thanks

#2 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

Might be the motherboard battery so the machine goes to its default reel set up.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#3 dean smalley

dean smalley

• Regulars
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

oh no that sounds bad

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

Ok what cardie says could be true but with this being a newer bellfruit machine the reels have a default set up on reboot on some of em,club cops n robbers gold always leaves two swag symbols on the winline after a reset,it doesn't work on the roms we have running so they are older ones,if your battery was knackered you would get a ram error everytime you switch it on,put some £1 coins in it then open the door put your refill key and and then press hoppers topped up,this will get rid of the refill cash message.

#5 dean smalley

dean smalley

• Regulars
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:32 AM

thanks tommy c the refill cash as now gone since i put £1 in hopper,but same reels come back,thats how they must play,thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users