RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 02:03 PM

coming soon......

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 09:47 AM

Nice one RB ;) i was wondering which roms are going to be used and will it be 1280 ? please say it aint so 8O
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#3 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:27 AM

1280 res £5 jp roms......... :twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 06:50 PM

Really looking 4ward 2 this 1 RB , when its gonna be released m8 , hope its soon. The flyer looks very nice ;)

#5 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 07:02 PM

Playtesting us underway.....few little niggles to fix.....hopefully ready for the bank holiday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:05 PM

Quick Updates.......and a few more Wips...all 1280 res

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:49 PM

Yes its ok to use my classics for ramesis riches and kapang :wink:

#8 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:00 PM

used kapang.....and thanks!

ramesis was done through test mode...dont ya just love each lamp being named in the alpha........makes the job a whole lot easier, but not as easy as using a classic. ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:32 PM

Cancelled.......................

Attached Files

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 Lesoot

Lesoot

• New Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:07 PM

why cancelled ????

I am obviously missing somet here......

I love that cops and robbers :(

#11 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:29 PM

I was looking forward to Kapang :(

Having said that, you have to respect RBs decision. I'm sure he has reasons for not releasing them, could be to do with the 3 year rule or anything.

Still, he's giving some damn good machines at the moment, all of which are more playable than any he was working on :)

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#12 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:51 PM

got it in one.... :eusa_dan: ............. 8O :rotating:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 03:10 PM

I know, your machines at the moment are damn good!!

...oh, you meant about the 3 year rule stuff?

Understandable, we've had plenty of good layouts [and some really bad ones too] which have needed Empire or Within 3 year JPM/ACE/Crystal which Duplu & Wozza have no choice but to not host.

Still, keep 'em safe RB, they may come in useful one day!!

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#14 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2004 - 01:03 PM

Just stumbled on this and I think it is a shame you are not releasing these due to some folks bollox politics. Pook et al have released many newer machines and no harm has come to the scene. Just get them out RB, let the politicians do the politics. :D

#15 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 01:58 PM

Kapang would be an interesting machine, I'd have a crack at it [once I've finised Easy Money of course :D], if I knew where the classic layout was :D

BarcrestBenito
Ben

#16 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:03 PM

I did a classic for Kapang ages ago, someone must have it - was uploaded in the layout Flood 8O , uses Tri lamps and has no sound :?

Attached Files

#17 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 27 October 2004 - 11:23 AM

I have a Kapang classic lying around. It's JAFCs though and he might beat me up if I pass it around (again) :D

#18 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:16 PM

If there really is a 3 year rule then why have other members released layout which fall foul of the rule. Layouts such as Vindaloot, Your lucky knight etc.

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:31 PM

Those layouts were part of private collections, and AFAIK were released by a member without prior permission, in the form of the 'layout flood'.

The layouts made within 3 years shouldn't be available over here :)

BarcrestBenito
Ben

#20 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:57 PM

Those layouts were part of private collections, and AFAIK were released by a member without prior permission, in the form of the 'layout flood'.

The layouts made within 3 years shouldn't be available over here :)

BarcrestBenito

Nope.. wrong. Many folks have released layouts that are fairly new. Probably the best DX maker of all, Pook has done a fair few. IMO the 3 year rule is a pile of bollocks and even after all these years the rule has proved nothing in the shape of what the rule makers have claimed it was to protect us from.

The rule was designed by a small few for as far I as I can tell mostly personal reasons only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users