- - - - -

Want To Win A Flight To Space Or £30,000? Read On!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

When I was up in Bristol the other day trying to get my Iphone 4 fixed I was approached by a lady and asked if I fancy winning a flight into space. I was like yeah why not and all I had to do was to go here http://www.spot3008....ay_spot3008.php and find as many cars as I could to go into the draw. I have managed to fine 7 cars so far and I will tell you where two of them are. One is on tower bridge and the other is on a barge in the river, there first one is pi$$ easy to find as its directly in front of you when u first start. When you find your first one it will ask for your details so they can contact you if you end up winning. If you find 1 car u get one entry if you find 5 cars you get 20 entries and if you find all 20 cars you get 100 entries.

I would like to know how they took the photo for this as you can zoom from cetral London and see a spider on a wall over a mile away, looks like a 100MP camera or something else thats very powerfull.

Anyways have a go it's free and will fill in the gap if your a bit bored.

Here is a Picture and there is a red car in it if you can find it haha!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  cars.png   2.13MB   52 downloads

#2 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• Bronze Supporters
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

I saw a similar pic like this quite a few years ago now and that was a gigapixel (1000mp). This is probably a lot more than that!

#3 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

I saw a similar pic like this quite a few years ago now and that was a gigapixel (1000mp). This is probably a lot more than that!

Yeah that was also in a thread on here, here is the site with the picture in it.

http://www.harlem-13-gigapixels.com/

It's OK i guess for nothing and it passes the time :S
I'm at 8 cars now :)

BTW anyone feel free to post updates to show how many they have found.

#4 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Posted Image

Found one :) Near New Ham Hospitial direction

Yep got that one. If you go left from there and zoom out just a wee bit u can fine 4 more at that hight ;)

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

Bloody harder than I thought it would be, found another one here on top of this lol so up to 11 now.

Attached Files

• Attached File  cars.png   1.12MB   11 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users