• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas Dx

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2011

File Category: Impact

Here we have the flitstones rock vegas layout for mfme,was suggested a version needed doing for mfme so here it is.This is the last layout i'm doing for some time as i've lost heart to be doing anymore.Big thanks to pook for the reels from his dx i converted for lamp numbers,also to the flyer,rom and emu suppliers.Enjoy as it's a pretty decent machine.

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

nice one mate will give this a bash :)

sorry to see you lost interest mate :(

Sam

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

Cheers Tommy..one of my favs :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

Oooooooh 40 downloads two comments of appreciation yet again what a f***in joke!!!!!

#5 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

And then people wonder why you lost interest, ungrateful just isn't the word!

I commented on Mecca before anyone says anything.

If people can't be arsed to say thankyou and show appreciation for all the hard work these guys do, you can only expect less and less layouts as they're bound to get sick of folk taking the piss.

After all, how hard is it to type 8 letters and 1 space ????????

Thanks again Tommy M8

Edited by chasnbons, 25 August 2011 - 01:05 PM.

#6 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

Thank You for this Tommy excellent release :notworthy: ;)

#7 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

Oooooooh 40 downloads two comments of appreciation yet again what a f***in joke!!!!!

i understand you on that mate the amount of downloads some files have and you only see 2 or 3 comments not good :(

i also see your point as to why you have had enough of FME/MFME and all the rest mate, its a lot of hard work out of your own time and yet no one cares to say thanx for it...

I just want to say a massive thanx for everything you have taught me so far mate and all the help you have given me :) i just hope that soon enough something will appear ( hopefully Project Amber ;) ) and hopefully give you interest again :).

Sam

#8 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

thank you :rolleyes:

#9 jmon

jmon

Contributor

• Contributor
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

Thank you Tommy C you do such a great job on these layouts and there are so many new 1's iv'e never seen YOUR THE BEST!
Posted Image
Join Me At
Posted Image
====>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/JMONHEYMON <<<<---New released layouts updated frequently < last update April 5th >
Posted Image
And join me at http://www.vpforums....ewcat&cat_id=23 for great full screen cabinet recreations HEYMON IT'S JMON!
May we live forever in fruities
(¥¤&#12297; JMON &#12297;¤¥)

#10 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#11 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

I commented on Mecca before anyone says anything.

Not doubting you, but was this released @ Mecca only I couldn't see it there? I agree about the thank you rate in general though. f*****g shocking. Some may think the rate Tommy turns 'em out that they are easy to do and hence thanks is less justified. They are clean wrong.

As I said over at dads Tommy, I hope the appearance of amber will reinvigorate both you and the other departed layout creators. Dark days.

bj

#12 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Not doubting you, but was this released @ Mecca only I couldn't see it there? I agree about the thank you rate in general though. f*****g shocking. Some may think the rate Tommy turns 'em out that they are easy to do and hence thanks is less justified. They are clean wrong.

As I said over at dads Tommy, I hope the appearance of amber will reinvigorate both you and the other departed layout creators. Dark days.

bj

You are 100% correct, my mistake it was on here that I'd thanked him, in the latest releases thread on home page. :o

I appologise for being a thick twat and not knowing one site from another :goofy: :yes: ;)

I shall put it down to my age :biglaugh:

#13 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Thanks Tommy

Very much a clone of Thunderbirds lol

#14 staceyparish

staceyparish

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

I stick to 'Ratings', and just rate the machines via rating bar. I believe I rated this and thurderbirds both 5 stars along with most of ploggy's releases and a few off pooks. I think the appreciation is there you just gotta read between the lines. It's the same accross all other wares accross the internet, 1000's of downloads and a couple of thanks, In my opinion a thanks is just stating the obvious aslong as people are acknowledging the files all seems good. but yah the layout is good and the 1600 makes it better :notworthy:

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

thankyou for this and the many other great gems i,m so happy to be able to play them thankyou for re-sizing certain dx,s to fit my lappy and for letting me playtest them it,s a shame it,s come to this as you and other layout designers are feeling like you,re not respected it,s you guys thats held this brill site together since 2003 can,t one of the admin do like i said in previous topics like this "when you download any resent dx,s i,e 2010 onwards say, before you can download anymore new releases you have to leave feedback one word will do THANKYOU" i now always leave feedback even if its almost the same on each new release i download so once again THANKYOU for this and all the others i,ve downloaded hope to see you back here dx,ing soon vectra :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#16 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

You are 100% correct, my mistake it was on here that I'd thanked him, in the latest releases thread on home page. :o

I appologise for being a thick twat and not knowing one site from another :goofy: :yes: ;)

I shall put it down to my age :biglaugh:

No worries m8. I have 'senior' moments too and don't like to think I am missing out on owt.

bj

#17 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:50 AM

Such a shame you are losing the interest mate.
Yet I do understand your frustration.
As for appreciation for all your work as for all who have put so much time,effort and dedication into F.Emu-We all know those who beyond respect each and everyone of you and that should never be forgotten. :thumbs_up:
:notworthy: :notworthy:

#18 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

Thanks Tommy this is Stunning just Stunning

#19 reel crazy

reel crazy

• New Members