Opt 100p Alm 01

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 darrenXx

darrenXx

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

i get this "OPT 100p ALM 01" and an alarm goes off after my top giza fruit machine is turned on. Can someone help me fix this ? as iam selling the fruitmachine tomorrow, so i need to fix it tonight. Thanks

#2 darrenXx

darrenXx

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

8 views and no replies :(

#3 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

8 views and no replies :(

Is there any money in the hopper? if there is then theres a £ jammed in the hopper so you will have to take the hopper out and check it for jammed coins.

#4 darrenXx

darrenXx

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

thier is no coins in the hopper

#5 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

thier is no coins in the hopper

Ok pull the hopper out it has a gap at the bottom for grabbing it,look inside you can see the disl with 4 holes in it,grab that and try turning it anti clockwise and see if it turnsmake sure machine is off when your doing this,then put the hopper back switch on and see what happens.Also does it have an iou amount on the alpha display?

Edited by Tommy c, 21 August 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#6 darrenXx

darrenXx

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

Ok pull the hopper out it has a gap at the bottom for grabbing it,look inside you can see the disl with 4 holes in it,grab that and try turning it anti clockwise and see if it turnsmake sure machine is off when your doing this,then put the hopper back switch on and see what happens.Also does it have an iou amount on the alpha display?

i was able to turn it a wee bit, but when i put the machine on it still has the same OPT 100p ALM 01
should i have the bottom door and top door open or closed when i turn the machine on ?

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

i was able to turn it a wee bit, but when i put the machine on it still has the same OPT 100p ALM 01
should i have the bottom door and top door open or closed when i turn the machine on ?

You should have both doors closed.If you trace the wiring from the hopper to the mpu5 just check that the plug for the hopper hasn't come out fo the mpu 5 the wire for plug for the hopper is normally situated at the bottom right corner.

#8 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

as tommyc says. dont think you`ll be selling this tommorow :)

#9 darrenx

darrenx

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

still not fixed :( not sure whats wrong

#10 wildcat

wildcat

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

it sounds like the infra red light which counts the coins out the hopper is either dirty or knackered, its underneath the spinning drum in the hopper, it looks like a little eye, try carefully cleaning it with a cotton bud.

#11 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

LOL I had a top giza not too long ago, you didnt get it off advance lesiure did you? I had the same problem and it turned out the 34v fuse had gone in the power supply, check the main board there should be 6 lamps 5 green one flashing green and red if the first of the 4 lamps is off then you have the same problem :)

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#12 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

Hmmm Joined on the 21st...made numerious threads re a bad machine that was being sold the next day...flooded the forum then after help was given not even a thanks!

Mate I so fucking hope you buy a bum machine for loads and ask the members for help again...on which note I hope you didn't sell a bum machine!....or if you did its to someone that reads these forums haha ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users