• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Crystals Thunder Birds 1600 Wdx

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 20 Aug 2011

File Category: Impact

Here we have a wdx of crystals thunder birds plays quite decent this tbh.The flyer was a little grainy in places,you will notice this alot on the nudge and cash stacks.Also there is a problem with the red and blue lamps flashing together when in attract mode,they seem to jump about.There doesn't seem to be a fix for this as i've tried allsorts and still can't get em right.Dad mentioned something about wizard saying why it does it but w can't get onto DIF to find out. I relamped the feature trail lmaps again aswell as i was finding it very hard to mask them right due to em joining together,i don't like just drawing round the text of the lamp so i did a slightly different lamping on the feature trail.I have it set on 30p/£25/92% as this setting gives the best play imo it gives 3-4 jackpots in a row when it starts to play.I've used all lamps possible were i could apart from the notes as it doesn't make em look good when there flashing.Thanks to pook for his dx i converted for the lamp numbers,Aslo thanks to whoever scanned the flyer,mort and vectra 666 for having a look at the finished layout for me.This is a fairly big layout so mfme 3.2 for those with a smaller monitor :)

shortcuts as normal then.....

N=nudges

B=bonus

F= features

T=take cash

K= knockouts

S= take streak

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Great release m8 and even fits on a 1280 screen(just) many thanks :)

#3 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

once again another quality dx from you plays great fits well onto lappy screens in 3.2 look forward to your next dx maybe the club version yeh! thanks for letting me test it for you much appericitated
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

once again another quality dx from you plays great fits well onto lappy screens in 3.2 look forward to your next dx maybe the club version yeh! thanks for letting me test it for you much appericitated

Just one more from me now for a while that will be viva rock vegas then i'm done lol.

#5 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

Awsum! Loved this in the arcades,had one in Q.Silver-Had jackpot repeater couple of times-Thanks Mr C
Look forward to V.Rock Vegas too :D

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

Cheers Tommy..just gonna download it now..see if i can get away with a 1600..i think i might 'just' make it :)
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

Cheers Tommy..just gonna download it now..see if i can get away with a 1600..i think i might 'just' make it :)

You should do it's 48 pixels smaller than a normal 1600 so it eill fit your screen :) i call it 1600 as i don't know what else to call it.

#8 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

Thanks Tommy i bought the complete Thunderbirds series on blu-ray loved it when i was a nipper and they done a superb Hi-Def job even hid the wires alot, Thanks for this completes my collection nicely and thanks for all your hard work!

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#9 jmon

jmon

Contributor

• Contributor
  • 348 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Hey Great job nice layout thank you very much

Posted Image
Join Me At
Posted Image
====>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/JMONHEYMON <<<<---New released layouts updated frequently < last update April 5th >
Posted Image
And join me at http://www.vpforums....ewcat&cat_id=23 for great full screen cabinet recreations HEYMON IT'S JMON!
May we live forever in fruities
(¥¤&#12297; JMON &#12297;¤¥)

#10 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

Cheers Tommy, gunna download it now

#11 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

:thumbs_up: Kudos

#12 paulMCS

paulMCS

no relation to badboy0!:)

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 203 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:35 AM

reduced the sound rate to 8000, cos the music and voices sound like the smurfs,but the reels are still going fast! what do i do?

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

reduced the sound rate to 8000, cos the music and voices sound like the smurfs,but the reels are still going fast! what do i do?

use mfme 3.2 with auto throttle checked in the prefferences menu.Or for any other emulator open configuration and and change the numers in the speed box!!!

#14 topshaun

topshaun

• New Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:56 AM

fun machine to play thanks, lots going on apart from from when it kills u off it let us know about it lol.

#15 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

Played a bit more on this One today....(hence 2nd reply)

Got to say the more I watch/play it the better it looks. The colours are really spot--on, I remember the real One being 'in depth' with the intense pigments the printers used...and this has copied it 100% in my opinion.

#16 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

Thank you Tommy, hope this fits my new hd monitor
What shall i put here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users