Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davidfaylerwick

davidfaylerwick

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:04 AM

nobody helped me with my hopper troubles so i thought i would try again but shorten it this time basically i have an extreme machine which i have re-filled but now all pound coins just go down the back and dont top-up the hopper how do i fix this i can still top up the hopper by using the re-fill key but just not in live play which means that the machine keeps going empty! :(

any help would be appreciated as when i phone the company that sold me the machine they just tell me its out of warrenty and they cant send an engineer as i live in the shetland isles in the north of scotland

many thanks

#2 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

try posting on the meccamate - theres loads of knowledgeable folk on there too

http://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#3 wildcat

wildcat

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:24 AM

right mate, open your machines bottom door, once its reset insert and turn your refill key, now at the bottom by the cash boxes there should be a "hopper de-float or dump" button, press this and on the led it should say hopper dump?? press start or cancel (depends on machine) the hopper will now dump all the £1 coins, then once its done it , it will say for eg : 50 dumped 75 short. just put all the coins back in the hopper and then the machine will know its got £50* in the hopper. hope that helps :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users