Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Itbox Games (Monopoly, Colour Of Money, Cluedo Etc)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 djmarkee2002

djmarkee2002

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hi, does anyone know where i can, or if i can download itbox games such as monopoly, cluedo and the colour of money etc. Any help would be great

Thanks

#2 daddymac

daddymac

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

CLIFFS REPRO bud. its all there and 280 more.Posted Image
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#3 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

CLIFFS REPRO bud. its all there and 280 more.Posted Image

Hi Daddymac

Thanks saved me giving the same answer, i like all the plugs download speed should now be improved as well as VM havs just upped the upload speed on my hub whoo hoo.

Regards

Cliff C

#4 djmarkee2002

djmarkee2002

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hi, does anyone know where i can, or if i can download itbox games such as monopoly, cluedo and the colour of money etc. Any help would be great

Thanks

hi guys, thanks for your reply. But im completely new to this, what's cliffs repro and where is it!!?

Thaks

#5 djmarkee2002

djmarkee2002

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hi, yesterday I added a post asking does anyone know where I can download itbox games such as monopoly, cluedo and colour of money etc etc. I received two replies telling me how to do it... so thanks alot guys!!

The reply said i could get them from cliffs repro but as i am completely new to all of this, i dont know what cliffs repro is or where it is, and what to do when i get there!!? Can anyone help again!

Thanks!

#6 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

Hi, yesterday I added a post asking does anyone know where I can download itbox games such as monopoly, cluedo and colour of money etc etc. I received two replies telling me how to do it... so thanks alot guys!!

The reply said i could get them from cliffs repro but as i am completely new to all of this, i dont know what cliffs repro is or where it is, and what to do when i get there!!? Can anyone help again!

Thanks!

Hi Dj

The url for the repro is http://reproserv.no-ip.org

Once there you will have to create an account to log on Oyou can do this by clicking on the link to the right of the user name box on the opening page, dont try using the guest log on link as this option is disabled.

Fill in the form with the requred info once you have done this you can log on right away with the user name and password you provided no need to wait for an e-mail.

Once logged in to the repro click on the link repro stuff

Then click on the link layout files and roms

Then click on the link SWP Roms and emulators

Then you will need to click on the The emulators and other files you need to play the games link

Then download the ITBOX EMU.exe

Click the back button in your browser

Then click on the itbox folder

You will then see a all of the current roms we have for the it box download the ones you want to play.

Regards

Cliff C

#7 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

How on earth do you get the EMU to actually play the games :|

All I get when I click on the emu is a box with 'Is0-Mick' and a close button? :|

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#8 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

How on earth do you get the EMU to actually play the games :|

All I get when I click on the emu is a box with 'Is0-Mick' and a close button? :|

You simply drag that to the side,do NOT close it as that IS the emu, and then load the game, of your choice.

#9 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:03 PM

You simply drag that to the side,do NOT close it as that IS the emu, and then load the game, of your choice.

I get it now!

Just freezes on the first screen :(

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#10 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

The games must be on your C: drive ........ load up the ITBOX emu (if you are wishing to play an ITBOX game)
When the emu loads it will display a little grey box (leave this open at all times whilst playing any games)
Simply load the game you wish to play (you may need SONAR to show a cursor on 99% of the games if you are not using a touchscreen monitor)

#11 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

The games must be on your C: drive ........ load up the ITBOX emu (if you are wishing to play an ITBOX game)
When the emu loads it will display a little grey box (leave this open at all times whilst playing any games)
Simply load the game you wish to play (you may need SONAR to show a cursor on 99% of the games if you are not using a touchscreen monitor)

Still freezes

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

#12 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hey CARDIE, just ignore the iso-mick grey box. just choose the game you want to play....that should be all you need to do if set up properlyPosted Image
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#13 daddymac

daddymac

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

HI CLIFF,nice to have you back bud....Posted Image

Hi Daddymac

Thanks saved me giving the same answer, i like all the plugs download speed should now be improved as well as VM havs just upped the upload speed on my hub whoo hoo.

Regards

Cliff C

#14 MrXBob

MrXBob

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

The link is broken :( anywhere else to get these games? Bought a touch screen gaming machine with the same emulator and plenty of games, but a couple of them dont start up. Need to replace them and see if it fixes anything

#15 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

The link isn't broken...it points to the repro!

#16 MrXBob

MrXBob

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

It was down earlier but working now, thanks :)

I got Cluedo working in the end - it was actually to do with another bit of software that came with the machine and I actually need some help here.

The problem is that I can't play Cluedo (and many other games) without first running this software called IND:E which lets me set how many coins/credits I want to be using. From there I have to click 'connect' and then I can run the game. If I exit the game and want to play another, I have to do the same again.

Of course this is a bit of a hassle - are there any decent front-ends I can use for these games that will let me set a default credit amount and run the game simply by clicking it?

I've got my own MAME cabinet so I'm not new to this by any means, but I've never had experience with these pub quiz style games before. Thanks for any help!

#17 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

See some of the required emus for the SWP have been updated. So now it's possible to add credits as opposed to having them always on 99 credits. Does anyone know if there is a way to interface with the emu's either by API or command line? I am thinking of coding an app that will let you use a keypress to add a coin by linking into the ind:e emulator but if that had an api where you could read the current credit ect it would be much easier.
Commercial Touch Screen Jukebox Software....
http://www.freeboxjukebox.com

#18 sosfx

sosfx

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

Guys hi i just tried the repro and no joy it used to open in firefox but now ..... is it down at diffrent times of the day ?
thanks
sosfx

#19 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

Guys hi i just tried the repro and no joy it used to open in firefox but now ..... is it down at diffrent times of the day ?
thanks
sosfx

Hi sosfx...the repro is down atm for an upgrade after cliff suffering HD failure..should be back up and running ASAP.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#20 sosfx

sosfx

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

Hi todd1970

thanks for the info

Kind regards
sosfx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users