• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:47 AM

Thought id bring this one up as a few people seem to be having problems with the log-in recently..including myself,just a general consensus to see how widespread the prob is.

There seems to be a problem with the 'Sign in' with these services..button with the FB and Twitter logo's on them.

Once you unsuccesfully log in..the Error message #10139 appears and says 'You are not Signed in' Sign in here with the pic of the key ? beside it..click that one and it logs in fine.

Kinda wierd how its ok for most and others seem to be having probs..tried it in both IE and FF.

Anyone else ??

Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

Most likely unrelated, but there is a massive problem with Flash right now, and on the most current versions, affecting all OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc), on all web browsers (Firefox, IE, Konquer, Crome, etc) and often shows up pretty bad after a while on YouTube.

Thread I have going on this adult forum I used (This one thread is clean and safe mind you), where we have had some luck with some users, using an earlier version of flash, but we are still struggling, especially with their flash based chat room.

http://www.lpsg.org/...ash-issues.html

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

Right..this thread has been up since 10am this morning with 1 reply so far..seems the problem isnt as widespread as first thought.

Wasnt a biggie likes..cos obv i can still get signed in was just annoying me how it used to work that way but dosent anymore.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:44 PM

Thought id bring this one up as a few people seem to be having problems with the log-in recently..including myself,just a general consensus to see how widespread the prob is.

There seems to be a problem with the 'Sign in' with these services..button with the FB and Twitter logo's on them.

Once you unsuccesfully log in..the Error message #10139 appears and says 'You are not Signed in' Sign in here with the pic of the key ? beside it..click that one and it logs in fine.

Kinda wierd how its ok for most and others seem to be having probs..tried it in both IE and FF.

Anyone else ??

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:50 PM

im also getting this problem a bit annoying but get there in the end also have a problem with the search box on left hand side of screen when i typein a machine to search for i.e. "crazy fruits" which i know theyve got here it sayscrazy fruits not found it used to come up with various machines with the words highlighted is this because there updating this site??? hopefully it will get back to normal soon by the way the downloads are listed better now with clearer pics
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

im also getting this problem a bit annoying but get there in the end also have a problem with the search box on left hand side of screen when i typein a machine to search for i.e. "crazy fruits" which i know theyve got here it sayscrazy fruits not found it used to come up with various machines with the words highlighted is this because there updating this site??? hopefully it will get back to normal soon by the way the downloads are listed better now with clearer pics

if you now click the download tab on the left you will find all ur fruits there.

Todd I was having problems with logging in this morning, I was logging in as I normaly would.

#7 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

I have this problem as well, have done for a couple of days. A search for a machine I know exists comes back not found.

#8 themong

themong

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

same here can only login in thru twitter

#9 themong

themong

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php on line 765

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php on line 984

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php:765) in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php:765) in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php:765) in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php:765) in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fecom/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_downloads.php:765) in /home/fecom/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

#10 daddymac

daddymac

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:57 PM

Hi,this happens to me everytime i log in- its been going on for nearly a week now.I thought it was caused because someone was updating the site so i didnt bother to question it since ive not been on here that long.
ROY WALKER IS A CRAP TV HOST BUT HE MAKES FOOKIN LOVELY CRISPS.....what's that there mr.chips doing?

#11 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Separate to this... but related. ;)

I am having trouble accessing the website - most times it keeps coming up 'webpage cannot be displayed' and the diagnostics tool keeps appearing. I can eventually get on, but it isn't loading when I first use IE8 or Firefox.

Is there any trouble at the Fruit Emu end? Or is it just my connection?

Look forward to replies. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#12 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

I am having trouble accessing the website - most times it keeps coming up 'webpage cannot be displayed' and the diagnostics tool keeps appearing. I can eventually get on, but it isn't loading when I first use IE8 or Firefox.

No problems I'm aware of.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#13 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:39 PM

Cheers Duplu, probably Sky then! lol ;)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#14 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:31 AM

Right..this thread has been up since 10am this morning with 1 reply so far..seems the problem isnt as widespread as first thought.

Wasnt a biggie likes..cos obv i can still get signed in was just annoying me how it used to work that way but dosent anymore.

I never saw the post matey but I couldnt log on for 4days with that same issue.And then after doing so and reseting my password 5times!!!!lol and been successful,it then happened again 2days ago.
Everything ok atm.But yeah real annoying at the time.

#15 bruciebaby25

bruciebaby25

• New Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

it does that to me all the time!!! at first i thought it was me! does,t bother me much thu!

#16 themong

themong

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

oooppps all i had to do was change the drop down box to basic then all is fine

thx for help peeps :)

I never saw the post matey but I couldnt log on for 4days with that same issue.And then after doing so and reseting my password 5times!!!!lol and been successful,it then happened again 2days ago.
Everything ok atm.But yeah real annoying at the time.

it does that to me all the time!!! at first i thought it was me! does,t bother me much thu!

#17 BladE43

BladE43

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

Im with sky mate and have had no problem with connecting to the site.

I have had the problem with logging in but like it has been pointed out its just a minor problem and shouldnt cause much problems
Posted Image

#18 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

Seams now, that the site now defaults to the basic skin, and not the IP Board one, which is a massive help for this issue.

Least you can change it over later, if the basic skin is not to your liking, but it's good now it follows pretty much the same layout on other sites that use the same forum software, like the Mecca.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users