- - - - -

I'm A Millionaire Apparently!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

Just had this sent to be via email,do they think someone is gonna fall for this uter bullshit :biglaugh: feckin muppets!!!

Attached File  Untitled.png   194.4KB   137 downloads

#2 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:15 PM

Just had this sent to be via email,do they think someone is gonna fall for this uter bullshit :biglaugh: feckin muppets!!!

lol
Ive had many of these!!!!!one numpty sent this plea to share in his estate-he was suposdly on his deathbed!!!
I called this freaks stupid bluff-i did get a 2nd reply and after his feeble 2nd attempt to sell me his bulls**t story-I told him what a crock of sh**e he was tellin me!!!!
U real though have to be real careful wth online scams etc cos they can put infections/viruses into ya comp. :policeman: :policeman: :wideeyed:

#3 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:44 PM

Must be an email from a ghost cos this is william palmer> a right dodgy character to say the least. http://en.wikipedia....lmer_(murderer)

watch yourself tommy :wideeyed:

Edited by hitthesix, 18 September 2010 - 09:44 PM.

#4 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:17 PM

And his return email adress 'williamspalmer' in the surname take away the l and replace it with another m and you get spammer. :policeman:

#5 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:19 AM

these are great as long as they are taken as a joke and nothing malicious happens..i tell you what im pissed off with the freekin telephone calls from Pakistanis calling to tell me my pc is running slow they tell me they are from microsoft support it was funny at first leading them on as if they are getting into my pc then telling them they are a joke and basically f**k off .but its not funny anymore its every other day they are calling dont they take the hint they even call as late as 11pm ffs gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just wish they would curl up and die the twats...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

Must be an email from a ghost cos this is william palmer> a right dodgy character to say the least. http://en.wikipedia...._%28murderer%29

watch yourself tommy :wideeyed:

Relative of Freddy from Elm street as well i notice :lol:

Check the amount of spelling mistakes as well...ffs these people honestly must think we came down in the last shower.

Just...when ye do get the cheque mind i was yer pal and helped ye fix you PC one time. :D
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

Relative of Freddy from Elm street as well i notice :lol:

Check the amount of spelling mistakes as well...ffs these people honestly must think we came down in the last shower.

Just...when ye do get the cheque mind i was yer pal and helped ye fix you PC one time. :D

Lol i was gonna reply and see how far i could take it and take the piss proper style, but the missus said they can attatch viruses in the emails so i deleted it after printing screen.

#8 billnye7

billnye7

• Regulars
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:32 PM

Well, im looking through mine and forwarding the messages to those that sent them :) a kind of 'bit of your own medicine' remedy

#9 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:42 PM

I use to have an email bomb that i use to forward to these clowns and mark it as my details. Basically what happened was they opened the said attachment and it displayed a message on there screen which read " you are gay".
when they tried to close the message it would reopen with the message "you are still gay". Even if they shut down or rebooted it would still open. the only way to get rid of it was to let it run its course which meant opening and closing it two hundred times. I think I'll try and get that again, oh what fun.

Come here to post jokes, oh and to play the occasional frutie.

#10 billnye5

billnye5

• Regulars
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

could I get the application which made that :') I want to use it so bad, 3 people in the last week on gumtree have tried to get me to sell my iPod touch to them, its been sold now to someone legit, but they were sending fake paypal emails saying the money had been paid in, telling me to send it to nigeria etc etc
This sounds too priceless to miss lol :') so any help with how to set one up or what programme to use would be good
Thanks

#11 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:54 PM

watch this and do the same. !

#12 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:40 PM

I remember reading a story on how one guy sent numerous replies to one one of these. Each time, the scammer at the other end was trying to get more and more info out of him and he just kept replying with utter rubbish. The scammer was becoming increasingly frustrated but also trying to keep his cool in order to get money out of him. It was quite entertaining to read all the messages etc. I'll have a search and try and find it :)

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:08 PM

This is the 3rd time in two days i've had this one,it was in my inbox not spam folder,i'm wondering how it's managed to come through.

Attached File  Untitled.png   186.7KB   17 downloads

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:18 PM

Pfffttttt....i see money goes to money right enough eh ??

Well done m8..your one lucky git. :p

#15 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:27 PM

http://www.419eater.com

Some classics on there.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#16 bri365

bri365

Master Joker

• Regulars
  • 724 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:22 AM

http://www.419eater.com

Some classics on there.

Dupla I clicked your link and read the the one about the carving and the dead parrot sketch. I'm now sitting here with tears running down my face from all the laughing. That dead parrot video with the two Nigerians had me in stitches. Thank you for such a wonderful link.
Bri

Edited by bri365, 21 September 2010 - 02:23 AM.

#17 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

Yeah i seen summat on the TV one time very similar (i think it was Graham Norton IIRC) said he was wary of sending money to people he didnt know and they would have to prove who they were via photographic evidence.

So he got them all to write a word on a bit of card and hold it up for a photo and it spelled out " I " "take" "it " "up" "the" "arse" and kept it going for ages they all had to do stupid poses etc.

Well funny. :D

#18 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

MILLIONAIRE MY ARSE
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users