#41 gav2010

gav2010

Gavin Rainbow Riches Dunn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Hi there Guys,

Does anyone know if you can get Bpak files of Rainbow Riches Pure Pots, Rainbow Riches Luck Of The Irish and Rainbow Riches Wild Clovers.

Cheers from Gav.

Edited by gav2010, 17 September 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#42 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

In a word no.

Well you probably can, but they will only run on 777 or 888 cabs, they won't run in a Rio afaik.

#43 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ok then, that's cool. I didn't think you could run them on a Rio cabinet as they are fairly recent games.

May have to at sometime in the future look at investing in a 777 Heaven cabinet machine :-).

Many thanks for your help, from Gav.

#44 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

That's also my goal re 777, but not for a bloody long time, till the prices start to drop and they become more freely available.

#45 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

I'd love a triple 7 or even better a triple eight with several games on it and cannot wait till there of a more realistic price. Having got rid of machine after machine in the hope of getting my hands on an enhanced rio cabinet. Yesterday I got the machine, yes I admit I had a few teething problems with it (Alarm code 16) being one of them but I'm getting to grips with that now and getting rid of the paragon machine I bought now all I need is to save and save till a 777 or a 888 can come my way. Pelham

#46 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

a triple777 machine has every game already installed on it. they all pay in demo only

#47 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

A07

My dream machine.....something I will consider when they come down in price but for now I love my Rio Enhanced machine, its a beast.

#48 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

If you get one before me, I may very well cry!

Plus you might end up with a lodger ;)

#49 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

My dream machine.....something I will consider when they come down in price but for now I love my Rio Enhanced machine, its a beast.

yes that's the machine of my dreams. I love my enhanced rio cabinet machine too but it a snag and download a corrupt file from Clive's repo before chasbons could warn me I uploaded it to my machine and buggered the now it needs re=imaging or a ghost image.

#50 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Seeing the price of SG Barcrests T8 machines new seriously made my eyes water lol. Ive got about 7 games on my Enhanced Rio and think now that will be enough as scared of installing a corrupt file and buggering the HDD.

#51 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I've said on here before and this is the last time

ONE OF THE ELVIS FILES ON CLIFFS REPRO IS CORRUPT AND IT WILL f*** YOUR HDD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember which it is, but I'm sure Pelham will say exactly which it is.

Wonder why the font has changed????? Oh well never mind

I uploaded another version of it which works fine and added a sidenote saying to only download the new one, but when the repro went down all the extra info was lost along with some of the files.  I upped them all again and it happened again, so I didn't bother anymore.

I have all the files (which work perfectly) if anyone needs them, all they have to do is pm me and I'll up what you need and send you the link. :)

Seeing the price of SG Barcrests T8 machines new seriously made my eyes water lol. Ive got about 7 games on my Enhanced Rio and think now that will be enough as scared of installing a corrupt file and buggering the HDD.

You're living proof that the files I have work :)  

#52 Tomasone

Tomasone

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

the corrupt file is Elvis top twenty after downloading the file from Clive's repo I copied over to a an empty usb stick and then update my machine before copying the file it copied over got to 100% then asked me to remove the usb. Then the machine reset itself and now all I get is a software exemption error message.

#53 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Would seriously love a progressive pots jackpot game on my Rio Enhanced.

#54 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Just sent a PM to Cliff about this (pointing to the thread) as that's a bit worrying 

It appears though its almost a month since he has logged in so I doubt he will himself be able to act should it be (as said) corrupt via the thread.

Appreciate this is to warn users, but cliff needs to know and remove it if the comments are correct.

#55 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

I downloaded Elvis Top 20 from Cliffs Repro and put it on to a usb stick and installed it on to my Rio Enhanced HDD and installed o.k from the usb but have not played it yet. Should I delete that bpak file.

#56 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

It's deffo corrupt ady mate it always has been, I reied to get him to take it off ages ago and at the time Ithought he had, but he hadn't.

I upped the proper files either twice or 3 times and each time he ended uplosing some of them, it was when he was having loads of probs on there.

In the end I gave up upping them as it seemed pointless.

Nowadays if anyone wants something I up them to ge.tt and send the link, it's safer that way, and also stops people selling them on to unsuspecting new members........... you know who you are !!!!!!!

#57 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

I downloaded Elvis Top 20 from Cliffs Repro and put it on to a usb stick and installed it on to my Rio Enhanced HDD and installed o.k from the usb but have not played it yet. Should I delete that bpak file.

If it installed correctly then you got the one that's ok (I thought that one had gone, but I could be wrong) 

If it works then it's the one I upped, if it doesn't it isn't.

I just looked and there's only one copy on there so either one has gone recently or Pelham must have done something wrong, or you have machines with different Mk pc's in them as I KNOW that a copy which was on there before I upped mine was corrupt.

This is all getting far too confusing now, Gav if you look in the games list on yout machine, if Elvis Top 20 is there, then it's installed correctly and should run without issue.

#58 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

I will keep that copy of Elvis top 20 on my machine, Many thanks. :)

Edited by gav2010, 19 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#59 gav2010

gav2010

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

My machines PC is an mk4.

#60 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

So is mine, but Pelhams is a Mk5 I knew there had to be something different if you both downloaded the same file.

I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with it, but it seems it will only load properly onto certain machines, the copy I have will go on any, I've sent it to loads of people with different pc's in their machines and it's worked every time.

This now totally confirms (I already knew this anyway really) that there's deffo a corruption of some sort with the file left on the Repro, so it can't be the one I upped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users