Big Con

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 h4eth

h4eth

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 05:41 PM

I've had some trouble with club cops&robbers saving the ram but as i was playing the game with 1 pound credit i found that i could win £44 off that £1,how can that be if it is suposed to be random? i also found that if i gambled upto £25 on a 3 and went higher it gave me a 1 but if i went lower on the 3 it gave me a 4 so there is no possible way of gambling higher that £25 would be grateful if anyone has got higher than that or even got the jackpot. :twisted:

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 07:23 PM

I've had some trouble with club cops&robbers saving the ram but as i was playing the game with 1 pound credit i found that i could win £44 off that £1,how can that be if it is suposed to be random? i also found that if i gambled upto £25 on a 3 and went higher it gave me a 1 but if i went lower on the 3 it gave me a 4 so there is no possible way of gambling higher that £25 would be grateful if anyone has got higher than that or even got the jackpot. :twisted:

Me thinks you should pay a visit to the fairplay campaign site.

#3 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 08:08 PM

Hi all,

Following on from what duplu has said, I was reading the latest edition of PC Zone Sept 2003 and their breaking news on Emulation Zone page on this very issue, for their story they used Club Monopoly Classic to test this claim and have come up with results that they have now forwarded to an MP in the House Of Commons, for more on this get yourselve's a copy.

As quite rightly said by duplu you can also check out the Fairplay Campaign website.

#4 barcrest

barcrest

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 02:29 PM

The big problem is, if the machines are changed so there is no longer a no loose hi lo gamble we will end up with the same machines as the rest of the world. Just standard BAR X type stuff.... How boring will that be :?

#5 etlpkby

etlpkby

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 10:32 AM

Hmmm...either get boring BAR-X which are fairplay...
or have brilliant fruits with lots of features and get rodgered

I know where I want to be...and I know where the market currently
stands :twisted:
Blackpool FC.<br /><br />"It's not Orange, It's Tangerine!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users