• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:48 PM

Evening all,

I was playing Classic DOND (£35 JP) this afternoon. I put about a fiver in and took Super Streak (cause i hadn't anything else to take) and it gave me £46... YES £46, how is this possible? surely the Streak's should be capped to a certain amount because Mega Streak usely goes for £43. And to top it off the next board gave me I.M.
I was shocked and surprised to say the least.

#2 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:55 PM

Evening all,

I was playing Classic DOND (£35 JP) this afternoon. I put about a fiver in and took Super Streak (cause i hadn't anything else to take) and it gave me £46... YES £46, how is this possible? surely the Streak's should be capped to a certain amount because Mega Streak usely goes for £43. And to top it off the next board gave me I.M.
I was shocked and surprised to say the least.

ive played plenty of machines (£5) that give well over a fiver on the bottom streak, it isnt unusual, say for instance if on a £25 jackpot machine streak was about 10 pound, super streak about 15 pounds and mega streak £25 pounds they wouldnt be worth taking?

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#3 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Nah, they shouldn't be capped.

I was at Manchester Piccadilly station the other day having missed my connection. I popped down to the arcade and played a machine with a £35 JP (can't remember the name but it was a lo-tech). I got a Mega Streak and walked away with £188. I don't play very often these days so it was a welcome surprise.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#4 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

The only cap is £35/£70 per game. If it goes over that then it takes a play away rom you and it has to go thru a chance of repeating on to the next game. Maximum chance of going over £35 to the next credit is 50/50 by law i think.

Other than that, the machine can do what it wants in those boundaries.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#5 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

I think it took about £3's worth of credit to get it to reach the £46 mark. I've never seen a lesser streak other than the mega streak go over the JP before. I know on the £5JP version the mega streak is capped to £6.60, unless it wants to give you its famous three back to back's 'go all the way' which i like to call the 'three amigo's' in which the mega streak can go to about £15 each.

#6 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:04 AM

Had several jackpot, jackpot+s on Super Streak since they changed them. Not had jackpot+ off streak but had jackpot once. As they are percentage based wouldn't make sense to cap them as in reality if percentage has been reached 4 jackpots could theoretically just roll in one after the other, capping would defeat percentage control in my opinion.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#7 lion113s

lion113s

• Regulars
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

well im not an emulater guy but i no my deal or no deals it might have just been were the machine was pumped up and was destined to pay out that money i have been to a bowling ally with 20 quid payd 15 pounds of bowling i put a fiver in deal or no deal whats you box 5 pound jackpot u need to get 3 phones for feture yea sorry spelling and if u get red phones its garrenteed alot of money but i had it on 2p bets and i got up on cherrys suddenly all phones lit red i got streak and got 85 pounds so its just the amount of muppets who put it all in its destined to pay that super streak amount

#8 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

well im not an emulater guy but i no my deal or no deals it might have just been were the machine was pumped up and was destined to pay out that money i have been to a bowling ally with 20 quid payd 15 pounds of bowling i put a fiver in deal or no deal whats you box 5 pound jackpot u need to get 3 phones for feture yea sorry spelling and if u get red phones its garrenteed alot of money but i had it on 2p bets and i got up on cherrys suddenly all phones lit red i got streak and got 85 pounds so its just the amount of muppets who put it all in its destined to pay that super streak amount

Sorry?
<div><strong>Forum aimed specifically at Barcrest Triple 777 fruit machine</strong> - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='<a href='http://www.supremeso.../t7/index.php''class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.supremeso...a></div></a><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div><br />
<div> </div>

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

Sorry?

My the banker was feeling flush that day, pmsl.

#10 mazza500

mazza500

FME Supporter

• Regulars
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

yea on monopoly road to riches £5 JP i put £3 got super road to riches and got £40 then it rolled in JP one the next credit lol i must just be lucky :arghh:

Edited by mazza500, 05 August 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#11 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

So your telling me you was playing a DOND on 2p a go and you got a go all the way and it gave you £85 of the mega streak? Im sorry but i can smell billy from a mile off here! I am prety sure that it cant go as far as that as the machines i think are only aloud to give so many jackpots in a row EG spotted dick would give you a max of 5 or 6 jackpot repeats when u wound it up, even cash beast would only go so far after the force. Im not saying your lieing but i find it very hard to belive.

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

stupid pc would not load the page to ad the reply but must of as it posted twice grrr.

Edited by robinhood75, 05 August 2010 - 03:04 PM.

#13 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

Nothing compares to the super streak I once had on Test Pilot.....40p (8p repeated 5 times).

Edited by £6 In Tokens, 05 August 2010 - 02:11 PM.

"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#14 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

Nothing compares to the super streak I once had on Test Pilot.....40p (8p repeated 5 times).

PMSL saying that tho i did have an 2p machine that one that was done not that long back the shift one got to £15 from only £3 in but £85 from a 2p DOND lol

#15 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

Pmsl...nice one tok a whole 40p eh ?

Ermmmm...i put 10p in a 10p/£5 JP cops n robbers and caught it on its GATW streak and the JP repeated 384 times. :undecided:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#16 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

Ermmmm...i put 10p in a 10p/£5 JP cops n robbers and caught it on its GATW streak and the JP repeated 384 times. :undecided:

Nice! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

#17 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

Haha!!!

Only 384 times....Tight machine this one ;)
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#18 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

Well i can kind of believe what he's saying as i played an impulse machine called mummy money or similar to that,it was a clone of pick yer pesos it was 10p a go it gave me a jp then gave me 14 consecutive red boards not one of the jp's repeated though.

#19 DJMFRESH

DJMFRESH

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

thx

#20 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

dEal or no deal what's in you're box??? They can do 2p and give big gatw boards but well hard to get

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users