- - - - -

Club Adders&ladders Mpu4

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:44 PM

Hi all made a start on this machine and just spent a good 2 and a half hours in photoshop getting it together.im just wondering if anyone can confirm there has only been a 1024 of this as thats all i could find searching through the downloads,as i put a wip of the awp mpu 4 adders and ladders together to find it had already been done at 1280 so i binned it,i did do a search for the awp version beforehand but it only picked the 1024s out and a 1600 of the classic version and one club version thanks.

Attached Files

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hi all made a start on this machine and just spent a good 2 and a half hours in photoshop getting it together.im just wondering if anyone can confirm there has only been a 1024 of this as thats all i could find searching through the downloads,as i put a wip of the awp mpu 4 adders and ladders together to find it had already been done at 1280 so i binned it,i did do a search for the awp version beforehand but it only picked the 1024s out and a 1600 of the classic version and one club version thanks.

lol sorry but thats class.....damn 2 and a half hours wasted!

Tommy have you EVER tried finding/buying resources yourself I wonder? lets get this straight

So often have some spent £'s on resources, travel and upload's them and 2.5 hours would be a bloody godsend to their time!!!

Lets get this straight, you only want a first of anything (without spending for resources yourself?)...and if........a BIG if you got them you wouldn't pass to fellow creators?

The more and more I read is..........i'm doing a first (though appart from my DX's I haven't actually supplied and resources)...so if it ain't done i'll do it and come only to my site?

Confused!

#3 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

Actually, FE only has 90% of all the layouts. There are plenty of layouts that are not on here (maybe 90% is to much more like 80%). I know even Cliffs hasn't got some that I have. They are not secret one's, probably just one's slipped passed the net when originally released. For a full list you really need to ask Geddy, Ploggy or NQ (probably they will know). I released one before, one of FW's one's and that caused a mini shitstorm...hehe. Wasn't intentional, just same as you TommyC with S&L WIP, when Fuzion / Serene has already released it and you didn't know because it wasn't on FE (not all releases are on FE)!!!

Edited by £6 In Tokens, 14 March 2010 - 04:58 PM.

"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#4 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

lol sorry but thats class.....damn 2 and a half hours wasted!

Tommy have you EVER tried finding/buying resources yourself I wonder? lets get this straight

So often have some spent £'s on resources, travel and upload's them and 2.5 hours would be a bloody godsend to their time!!!

Lets get this straight, you only want a first of anything (without spending for resources yourself?)...and if........a BIG if you got them you wouldn't pass to fellow creators?

The more and more I read is..........i'm doing a first (though appart from my DX's I haven't actually supplied and resources)...so if it ain't done i'll do it and come only to my site?

Confused!

What is this again i ask a simple question and get a lecture once again ffs ady leave it yeah, whats your problem?.The reason i said what i said was i don't want to step on anyones toes redoing layouts that have already got that size done and a corker at that.And how you can say if its not a first i wont do it is beyond me ive done loads that aint been done.See why i'm starting to not post anymore much cos when you do you get shit well i don't think so!!.Just to clarify i knew this had been done at 1024 but was gonna release a wdx untill i was told it had been done by in my eyes one of the top dxers.It was alot longer than 2 hours infact nearly a full day

Attached Files

• Attached File  1on.jpg   127.17KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  1.jpg   106.93KB   14 downloads

Edited by tommy c, 14 March 2010 - 05:25 PM.

#5 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

Oh and another thing comes only to my site i think theres one on the front page now i did and yes it's on here so i'm lost.

#6 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

tokes right

bellfruit powerlines wasn't on the site

luckily geddy had it :)

brill sounds that machine has

also i noticed big dipper isn't on here ;)

#7 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

Two stalwarts of the site at each others' throats and for what exactly? It's fair enough to only want to do new stuff - there's been some criticism from the "old school" of late about rehashes.

It comes back again to exclusive layouts on FEF. I've always believed that t & b have a right to make these exclusive, but 2 weeks is just far too much. Especially when others here are sharing freely. When my WIP is released it will be available at all my usual sites immediately, and that includes FEF.

Everyone needs to cool it a bit.

#8 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

.It was alot longer than 2 hours infact nearly a full day

remember

it takes ady a few years to produce a layout ;) :lol:

#9 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

remember

it takes ady a few years to produce a layout ;) :lol:

lol it does too, actually I forget what I started on Matty hahah.

#10 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

Can admin delete this thread please as i have nothing further to say in it thanks.

#11 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Can admin delete this thread please as i have nothing further to say in it thanks.

Why?......and No.........

#12 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:31 PM

Why?......and No.........

Why because i opened it to ask a question not get a load of shit off you for f*** all.So what ever leave it open i aint doing anything wrong with what you say.

#13 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

Actually, FE only has 90% of all the layouts. There are plenty of layouts that are not on here (maybe 90% is to much more like 80%). I know even Cliffs hasn't got some that I have. They are not secret one's, probably just one's slipped passed the net when originally released. For a full list you really need to ask Geddy, Ploggy or NQ (probably they will know). I released one before, one of FW's one's and that caused a mini shitstorm...hehe. Wasn't intentional, just same as you TommyC with S&L WIP, when Fuzion / Serene has already released it and you didn't know because it wasn't on FE (not all releases are on FE)!!!

Hi

Thay must have slipped by my ever vigulant scanning fo the FME sites for new layouts appreaing, I thought I had all of the stuff that has been officialy put out there £6, please can you let be have any of the missing stuff that you have if you dont mind so I can be as up to date as possible at the repro.

Regards

Cliff C

#14 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Hi

Thay must have slipped by my ever vigulant scanning fo the FME sites for new layouts appreaing, I thought I had all of the stuff that has been officialy put out there £6, please can you let be have any of the missing stuff that you have if you dont mind so I can be as up to date as possible at the repro.

Regards

Cliff C

#15 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Hi

Regards

Cliff C

#16 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:17 AM

Hi

Regards

Cliff C

Of course Cliff, no need to say it 3 times though ;) Haha!!!

I'll upload the one's I know I have and you don't, although you do have most of them there, just not here at FE.
"Stay Fit, Keep Sharp, Make Good Decisions"

#17 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

Of course Cliff, no need to say it 3 times though ;) Haha!!!

I'll upload the one's I know I have and you don't, although you do have most of them there, just not here at FE.

Hi £6

Thanks I dont know why it posted 3 times very funny that indeed I did try to delete the other 2 but there was no delete button

Regards

Cliff C

#18 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

Hi £6

Thanks I dont know why it posted 3 times very funny that indeed I did try to delete the other 2 but there was no delete button

Regards

Cliff C

We need the post's Cliff lol....delete has been removed!

Only kidding, just giving fodder to some though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users