Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

Posted Image Download from Fruit-Emu

Posted Image

File Name: Royal Exchange Club £250 30p 1024/1280DX
File Submitter: brucegeorge
File Submitted: 13 Mar 2010
File Updated: 14 Mar 2010
File Category: MPU 5

This is Royal Exchange Club (Barcrest) This is a joint layout from BruceGeorge and Tommy C. Now for the thank you's first a huge thanks has to go to Jmon for the flyer tidy your a star mate next to Hitthesix for getting the Roms to run. Tommy and me would also like to thank Cliffs Repro and Fruit Emu for the Roms and flyer.

Play testers Nails,Stan14,Ploggy,Dougsta

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:27 AM

Thanks for this guy's.

Played a few times at my social in the past.

#3 liamr

liamr

• Regulars
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

thanks m8

can any one beat this £3 in £250 out

#4 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Thank you :)
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#5 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

thanks m8

can any one beat this £3 in £250 out

That will have something to do with the happy ram and gam files put into both dx's ;).

#6 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:13 PM

Thank you. :D

#7 dilos

dilos

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

Hi guys i'm using 9.4 and getting call manager as i had the odd 60p in bank? am i using the right emu thanks..

#8 Sasq123

Sasq123

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:14 AM

Thx for a wonderfull release, but unfortunately i am getting the same error as dilos.
I played the machine then it came time to payout (think you know where this is going lolz), it paid out the pound coins but when it came to the last odd 20ps it gave the call manager error and it stays there till ya re-unzip the downloaded layout file again and overwrite the files. The only difference perhaps is that i tried to refill it and when it came up 20p refill and tried to insert coins i found that the error came back up, in other words there does not seem to be a way to collect anything but pounds and then the error.
There may also be something i overlooked i am not aware of but i do not know what that might be so i am awaiting further information on this. :)

#9 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

Thx for a wonderfull release, but unfortunately i am getting the same error as dilos.
I played the machine then it came time to payout (think you know where this is going lolz), it paid out the pound coins but when it came to the last odd 20ps it gave the call manager error and it stays there till ya re-unzip the downloaded layout file again and overwrite the files. The only difference perhaps is that i tried to refill it and when it came up 20p refill and tried to insert coins i found that the error came back up, in other words there does not seem to be a way to collect anything but pounds and then the error.
There may also be something i overlooked i am not aware of but i do not know what that might be so i am awaiting further information on this. :)

There isnt mate the layout needs a 20p hopper but there isn't one in the emu so you will get that error all the time if trying to collect the odd 20ps,we should have put a note in the release thread but obviously forgot.

#10 Sasq123

Sasq123

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

OK yes i understand tommy and tnx for the reply, i guessed there wasnt a 20p hopper for some reason but didnt mention it incase i was wrong. Only thing is that having played it there seems to be no way of avoiding the odd 20ps unless you really look out for what you collect, but then there could be some features make you collect that amount such as money the belt type ones and then yar stuck again when its payout time. I do not mean to sound negative but thats just the way it is and we are stuck with it? :(.........:)

#11 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:55 PM

OK yes i understand tommy and tnx for the reply, i guessed there wasnt a 20p hopper for some reason but didnt mention it incase i was wrong. Only thing is that having played it there seems to be no way of avoiding the odd 20ps unless you really look out for what you collect, but then there could be some features make you collect that amount such as money the belt type ones and then yar stuck again when its payout time. I do not mean to sound negative but thats just the way it is and we are stuck with it? :(.........:)

No worries mate seems you get that with certain layouts,i myself thought the machine would have rounded the 20ps to the nearest pound but this doesn't.Tell ya what you could do for a quick fix unzip the layout again and copy and paste the .Gam file to your desktop then when you get the alarm again remove the gam file and replace with the onbe on your desktop not very convenient but highly affective :) .

#12 Sasq123

Sasq123

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:00 PM

Yeah, bummer that it does not round up to the nearest pound, but keep up the good work anyhows :D

#13 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:23 PM

Thanks Tommy:)

#14 DJDONKEY

DJDONKEY

• New Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

I did mention the 20p issue when it was a WIP as I have done this layout before.

If you add a "hidden" coin entry and set to 20p, you will still get the error, but everytime you reset, it reduces the amount owed by 20p, hence eventually it will be zero and you can carry on. :spinny:

#15 kdservices

kdservices

• Regulars
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

just to let you know i have one of these set up and working, it doesnt have a 20p hopper the 20ps are a tube payout when im near it next ill go into test mode to see if i can find the swithc numbers for the tube sensors.

keith

#16 hold the bells

hold the bells

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

Great machine and layout but it has a stupid block on the £60-£80 gamble.

Its very happy and will offer Red Features on "Red White or Blue" which have paid £180 the 3 times I collected them, but won't let you gamble past £60.

Also noticed that once you turn down a Red Royal Exchange it turns tight, it also drops in the 4 horseshoes for the bonus all the time.

When on the feature ladder each time you get 3 shields (4 pay a normal Royal Exchange) it kills you dead, even when its offered Red features!

Edited by hold the bells, 23 March 2010 - 08:54 AM.

#17 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

Great machine and layout but it has a stupid block on the £60-£80 gamble.

Its very happy and will offer Red Features on "Red White or Blue" which have paid £180 the 3 times I collected them, but won't let you gamble past £60.

Also noticed that once you turn down a Red Royal Exchange it turns tight, it also drops in the 4 horseshoes for the bonus all the time.

When on the feature ladder each time you get 3 shields (4 pay a normal Royal Exchange) it kills you dead, even when its offered Red features!

Yes the block does suck, but if you want any red feature, its gotta be Locomotion or whatever its called, the top left one :) Guaranteed £250 every time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users